Scumbag Thread 2.0

Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderPosts: 42,589 Regulator
I had to make another thread because this just happened.

Right now I'm kinda single in a way so I hit up my ex last week. She kinda seeing someone but she was down anyway. Kids was with they mom for the weekend so she came over and we fucked around. Friday and Saturday. This was last weekend.

Here's the twist, I found out I have gonorrhea this past tuesday. Totally treatable, so it's fine. I'm treating it now. But I'm sure she's gonna get it too. We used 0 protection. None. And we were nasty. Maybe that's my problem. Anyways, I want to tell her, but she's gonna try to kill me.

Figure I'd share here. Get it off my chest.
Fuck you, I'm a mod
silverfoxx i ro nyBusta Carmichael JonnyRoccITCashmoneyDuxJusDre313MasteryAZTGBulletproof WalletsAlpha_Ambition Recaptimus_Prime360SionMontyM.MaxValentinez A. Kaiserillestni99ainnedeadeyeAP21bigbird_1BOSSExcellenceKoltrainBenjaminEKing_Memiamivice305caddo manenglishdudeTheBoyRo#1hiphopjunki3TonyDubbzMoeWKingFreemanblackgod813808HiLife808AcresShakersTrill Gate$ericb4prezSandinistaonetoughmiracleVulcanRavendasmooth1Olorun22

Replies

• Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should just rename the thread The L 2.0
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,589 Regulator
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Lmao sucks for u..

But Im sure your sister already has medication on deck so that'll save u some money

She's clean
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,589 Regulator
    Stew wrote: »
    Lol nah wasn't her, not fuckin wit that psycho, she was awol at the time anyway. Ol girl did resemble her a little, she was some kinda British hindu.
    z87sdxquqi3i.jpg

zjpgi835qkkb.jpg

I hope that's just a wrong angle
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    blackgod813ericb4prez
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, the first thread was the best thread on the IC. I got some stories if this shit catches traction.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 14,570 ✭✭✭✭✭