Scumbag Thread 2.0

Replies

• silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 10,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25
    AZTG wrote: »
    Somebody tell @silverfoxx story since he not telling it in here. Im trying to get a laugh in before I go out.

Bruh it's really not a story, just simple as me and my girl just haven't been seeing eye to eye and taking a lil break right now. I hate arguing and some folks enjoy that shit.
    I'ma hippie ass nigga bruh, relationships scressful.

Btw does anyone have the OG scumbag thread? The one before the hack job situation?
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Somebody tell @silverfoxx story since he not telling it in here. Im trying to get a laugh in before I go out.

Bruh it's really not a story, just simple as me and my girl just haven't been seeing eye to eye and taking a lil break right now. I hate arguing and some folks enjoy that shit.

Btw does anyone have the OG scumbag thread? The one before the hack job situation?

Legit question, not making fun of you. I remember you being a young cat. How old are you and how old is she?
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 10,346 ✭✭✭✭✭

Legit question, not making fun of you. I remember you being a young cat. How old are you and how old is she?

Ima late bloomer with relationships fam. 25 she 24. It's my first real one, so I needed to learn how these shits work.

It's alot lol.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 60,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ima late bloomer with relationships fam. 25 she 24. It's my first real one, so I needed to learn how these shits work.

It's alot lol.

Learn from it. Keep it moving.
    silverfoxxonetoughmiracle
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's alot lol.

Post a pic bro...
    silverfoxxericb4prez
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh shit...had to dust my keyboard for this thread
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 25

Mastery wrote: »
    Bruh I just finished reading the ENTIRE original scumbag thread. Took me about a week to get through it all but got damn!!!

Remember @BigSleeze story where ol' boy came through the window, climbed OVER him and started choking his bitch? Lmao!

Then I posted this gif reenactmentment of it:

xplch6tkw2q1.gif

I'm still crying haha

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8742786/#Comment_8742786

Link to his story ^^^^

^^^^^^^^^

I think your tears blurred ya vision, b/c Mastery posted it last page.

Now go wash ya face and shake back!

• JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 12,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's alot lol.

Post a pic bro...

NH at wanting a pic from this nigga

You can't flag a moderator's post.
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 12,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

FOF nigga.

wn02bpy3ym32.gif
    jee504silverfoxxAP21onetoughmiracle
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,689 Regulator
    Aye let's not forget...Wall ain't s*** either. Lol.

My stories are tame compared to Wall
    JonnyRoccITMasterygnsAlpha_Ambition
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 60,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

He just fucking niggas girls...you really ruining people lives outchea

He got a damn point.

Joker outchea setting niggas for some pussy. That's some cold azzz s*** right there. Lol.
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,689 Regulator

Fucking niggas girls ain't exactly some saint shit.

Fucking niggas girls ain't exactly some saint shit.

His shit warrants an ass whoopin, you a walkin homicide case

I believe you're nit picking, but I respect your opinion

Long as i get my respeck'
    MD_PROPER