What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Scumbag Thread 2.0

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a9torryhik8u.gif
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Thereal_bamike06
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...what side of town was this Geechie?
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is worse than ya flat earth video....
    silverfoxxgeechee slim
  • geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 23
    I'm not the scum I used to be. It's a full time job not to cheat tho.
    Geechee Slim, Geechee Goo
    Geechee Me, Geechee YOU!

BARTRON!
    CashmoneyDux
  • 808HiLife808808HiLife808 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 23
    At least the comments made up for the story some what lol
    Yea ....so lets gon close this thread until the new year.

808 tried at least. Lol
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fucked one of my classmates crushes and he salty as fuck about it lmaooooooo

he was in love on some @Trillfate shit
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    SionsilverfoxxCincoLou_Cypher
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

How'd he find out?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    CashmoneyDux
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,601 Regulator

I've done this a few times :/
    CashmoneyDux
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »

How'd he find out?

People talk wayyyyyy too much
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    deadeye
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »

How'd he find out?

People talk wayyyyyy too much

But why u did that..thats not cool
    CashmoneyDuxRecaptimus_Prime360JonnyRoccITCincoZone 4
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So im out one night and meet this chick downtown. We start talkin and whatnot and shes tryna find out what im gettin into. I tell her that its pretty much whatever. She says she wants to get some drinks/drink, and did i know somewhere we could go. We not going back to mine because..we just don't do that. So im suggesting all these spots and shes talkin about grabbin a 40 and going to a park or something. Now im kinda like ".....ok.....?" Not sure what ive gotten myself into. Im like man im not 16 and not about to sit around at a park drinking. So shes like well we can go to my place if you want, but its kinda small. Ok cool lets do that. We get to this spot that looks like its little market place on the outside but on the inside was pretty much project hallways...shoulda been another flag. We get in her room..its essentially a little studio with a bed and some tables and stuff. I sit on the floor and she grabs some beers. Were sittin on the floor talkin and drinkin and shit and she starts on my neck. Im like oooh shit..i know what time it is. As shes kissin on my neck and shit i kinda glance up and its a couple roaches on the wall..."hmm..ok" some more looking...some more roaches...look at the carpet kinda where im sitting...roaches...all these mfs are just walkin around chillin and shit like on a stroll. Im lookin at all these fuckin roaches everywhere and that everybody has roaches song starts playing in my head but fuck that. She sees me looking at em and is like idk where they keep coming from. Im just like "...hah..." now she says shes gotta go to the bathroom. She goes in the bathroom and turns the light on...when she does that the reg light in her room turns off, so im like wtf and stand up lol...im standing in this dark ass room picturing all these damn roaches runnin around me and prob on me and shit and say fuck it im out...as im heading out, shes coming out the bathroom like where you going...i keep it moving, dont say nothing, dont look back...im out!

NIGGA! I had a similar situation fucking with this chick she invited me over saying she gonna cook for me I'm like cool. First time going over there. I walk in and it's hot as hell and a little musty. Some crumbs and paper on the floor. I'm like damn this Bitch can't even vacuum her floor before I come over? So she's like I gotta wash my dishes before I cook. You can tell the dishes been sitting in there for awhile you can smell stagnant water and everything. So she starts lifting dishes out the sink and I shit you not roaches started spilling out that muthafucka shit was like Joe's Apartment.
    vboi1mbq96ss.gif

I was out that bitch so fast. Then the bitch got the nerve to be mad that I left talking about lose my number. lol

Lol you just got up and walked away?