What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Black Ty (Tyrese) Speaking That Real About the Build-a-Thot Community

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 17 in For The Grown & Sexy
C7IFmiJVwAA_sA2.jpg
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
Lurkristocrat SneakDZAmc317FigoShuffingtongnskonceptjonesKaiInglewood_BatribecalledgabisilverfoxxBender RodriguezjonohueyFocal PointonetoughmiracleSo ILLYoung StefThe HueCopperdeadeyeUndefeatableSionVulcanRavenLcnsdbyROYALTYjee504Mr.LVBusta Carmichael Chi SnowKattexas409PlutarchCashmoneyDuxmosincredibleSuperManuelFresh91bless the childMister B.lord nemesisKINGECblacktuxMallyGLike WaterDNB1sobekAntlerzgivezero904caddo man$ineedmoney$IbexMancLPastnex ginmrtdbrip.dillagalaxy_1221

Replies

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 14,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5uxqrz5n4sxu.png
    Lets see which direction this goes
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    CincoTrollio mohamed
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To each their own
    I've yet to fuck a plastic wench(even tho its on my bucket list)
    They're enough bad ass real women outchea for me to not even cross paths with a gladware ho
    I do think niggaz are saving some of these hoes tho unlike what tyrese said
    If not y is there so many reality shows of married ballers wives that i gotta ignore
    Max.313 wayzmohamedmrtdb
  • rebootx1rebootx1 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Dam shame average night say this he wrong and he still gone hit and all this other shit, I said this in the drag me to he'll thread where them Asians was whopping the black girl in Charlotte but, I got drilled on
    onetoughmiracle
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 12,594 Regulator
    Manology tho lol

But I agree
    silverfoxxJusDre313onetoughmiracleAjackson17
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat the landPosts: 5,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plastic bitches i hope they die
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
    Meester
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not mad at a nice tit job tho. j/s

now the chicks that start to look like Hentai cartoons like home girl on Love and Hip Hop LA...
    Nikki Baby?.. she would be good just for a nice bone session... thats about it.
    Chi Snow
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,469 ✭✭✭✭✭

As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,873 Regulator
    This is gonna be good BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    traestarmrtdb
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koltrain wrote: »
    U can see this weird discoloration on some of these fake asses...shit look painful.

Shit be reddish and purplish it's a damn shame :bawling:

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    onetoughmiracle
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These black "feminists" are going off on him on my FB timeline.....shits hilarious....gtfoh.....he was spitting that real
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
    onetoughmiracleCashmoneyDux
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally niggas talkin sense about this.
    onetoughmiracleSuperManuel
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 14,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsbh9cgezgbj.png
    I agree with D.L Hugely
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    Trollio
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should have trademarked Build-A-Bitch smh
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK