What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Black Ty (Tyrese) Speaking That Real About the Build-a-Thot Community

Replies

• Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 18
    I don't like it either.

Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj were the first I started seeing it in the Black community with it.

Natural beauty is always going trounce that manufactured ish.

Those broads with those butt injections, breast implants etc be looking like a hot ass mess within a few years of getting that stuff.
    Young Stef
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh.....the majority of the bitches that niggas be gassing in illpix are plastic. Majority of chicks out here wear make up. Now, can shit be overdone?? Of course. But the majority of these chicks getting titty jobs and ass shots/implants, y'all wouldn't be able to guess. It just don't bother me like that. Real or plastic, if she look good, I'm taking it....
    traestar
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this girl in my city that they called Chyna Doll. She be wearing all that clown stuff on her face. Girl look like a whole Ronald McDonald out chea :joy: :joy: but some kinda way still get over 100 FB "likes" smh
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Sionblackgod813
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only good point I got out of them was similar to what you and @gns posted about some men are saving these women
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS10PHjK49Hr04JdUWCKX2bYXGsih3NqqH4zOtp_B1n1t69rffUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBxM0g4vOsb6usHR4kboqDxA_vKsu4ZukNrt_Ul7J8_zS1PZUqimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyZHjvkU6XZyqh4Z7pRvPSDXT_cYevrlFXZ2xV5HDzxV_6px8q
    Plutarch
  • desertrain10desertrain10 Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He always come with these shallow thoughts that he tries to pass off as deep, mostly lecturing women

Missing is the critique or mention of how unrealistic beauty standards are set and enforced by the media or society as a whole, with mostly illusory rewards as the prize

No consideration of the burden, pressure that puts on girls growing up

And I could be mistaken, but i dont remember him making the effort to cast real, natural women in his music videos

But ok....lol
    FigognsLike Waterblackgod813Maximus Rexrip.dilla
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He always come with these shallow thoughts that he tries to pass off as deep, mostly lecturing women

Missing is the critique or mention of how unrealistic beauty standards are set and enforced by the media or society as a whole, with mostly illusory rewards as the prize

And I could be mistaken, but i dont remember him making the effort to cast real, natural women in his music videos

But ok....lol

Wtf??? Are u a female??? Aint no straight dude sayin that shit, and if you seen his last video "shame" "stay" doesnt look like he had any build a bitches in those vids, quit reachin and makin shit deeper than it is
    onetoughmiraclegnsblackgod813rip.dilla
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting cosmetic surgery should make you look better.

Lip fillers & ass injections have an ironic effect a lot of times, same with botched bolt-ons.
    onetoughmiracleYoung Stef5onblackhandside
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nuggas bring hoes to house lookin like

sally-blow-up-doll.jpg

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo...lol
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    Sion5onblackhandside
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm noticing that women are the ones setting the standards with make up and hair. The ladies have that shit on my timeline and don't no dudes be there commenting on that shit. If anything, I think most dudes just dont like that shit being done so wrong that we can tell.

Body wise I really don't care. Women have the fantasy of the kind of men they want, dudes can have theirs about women. The main problem with build a bitches is them getting ridiculous proportions. I don't know if it's the doctors or them going against the doctors recommendations. But the procedure could serve it's purpose well if done correctly.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Koltrain wrote: »
    U can see this weird discoloration on some of these fake asses...shit look painful.

Shit be reddish and purplish it's a damn shame :bawling:

I hope most of them chicks got a year warranty on their aftermarket asses
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    fuc_i_look_like
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    farris2k1 wrote: »

But ok....lol

Wtf??? Are u a female??? Aint no straight dude sayin that shit, and if you seen his last video "shame" "stay" doesnt look like he had any build a bitches in those vids, quit reachin and makin shit deeper than it is

Yes, im a lady

You won't find big booty "bitches" twerking and whatnot in his videos

And i liked stay and shame

But the women in the majority of his videos and music videos period didn't just wake up like that either. They sit through hours of hair and makeup. Many of them noticably have had breast augmentations. Colored contacts. Weaves. Nose jobs. They just knew when to stop or had the money to get shit done the "right" way

That influences how many womenm view themselves and the decisions they make

And where's the videos featuring ladies with locks and or other natural hair styles?

Liked how tank and wale featured a slim chick with locks in the last video which i don't think I've ever seen

But yea this isnt his first time jumping on social media to lecture women.... forging concern, when his real concern is book sales...Going for the low hanging fruit ...

I don't take him serious....I think he's reallly trolling...but it is a serious issue

Women, especially young women, out here are physically harming themselves trying to live up to unrealistic beauty standards

Your issue is with life period then, because 99.9% of people in entertainment, being filmed is using some sort of makeup, weave, whatever period, that includes the guys, just because tyrese probley had some girls wit tit jobs dont mean he cant speak on shit, again like u said he aint got bit big booty ass bitches twerkin, dancing in his videos so he atleast got that goin for him