What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

America Mad Gay and Racist

SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset emIn my skin Posts: 14,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 19 in For The Grown & Sexy
Yo, so I came across this Anime, Manga, or what ever yall niggaz call this. This show called "Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure". Shits pretty interesting and different, so I fucks wit it. But while I'm watching it i keep getting the feeling that the shit is mad homo erotic, but in a subtle way, you feel me? The shit dope so I ignore it, now recently its gotten very interesting and I'm tired of the cliff hangers so I seek out a whole season to binge watch. I find it on Xbox live video and I'm think shits lit.

The one on Xbox is the Japanese iteration so the art style is slightly different. Now it's the same exact show and plot line and I'm peeping this shit is somehow mad less homo than the one I'm watching. From subtle color changes and art styles, the heros look more...lets say, Heroric and less homo. So now I'm thinking shits supa lit cause now ion get the uneasy feeling watching it. Then a moment had me....

0qn12c0hf02u.gif

There's this black character in the America version that mad Sambo..I figured it was racist Japanese shit that is normally how they draw black people. In the Japanese iteration, not only does he look like a regular black kid, the voice over is even non Sambo.

Yo...these mutha fucka's gayed up and racist down a ill show to sell it to the American consumer. Never seen no shit like this.
k8fddzob3ovs.gif
gnsCapitalBdeadeyeKingFreeman

Replies