What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who is The Most Overrated Artist On This List?

BetaBeta #FastFamilyPosts: 65,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 19 in The Reason
chancetherapper-overrated.jpg

I've taken one artist from each region..

Who is The Most Overrated Artist On This List? 57 votes

Dave East
14%
texas409gum989af.r.i.c.a.Neophyte WolfgangLUClENAggieLean.nickel-us PTDUB1 8 votes
Kodak Black
31%
sapp08_2001nawledge_godtharealest561nex ginbkkbullyesco sopranoillestni99ainneBDBIIDWeazelShizlanskyKairo_Menace_Trillfateeastbay510bck145ZirconiumTsotsi Cape TownNechesh358 18 votes
Ab-Soul
3%
saracenwireblackgod813 2 votes
Chance The Rapper
50%
dalyricalbanditAlpha_Ambition infamous114the ghostrip.dillaachewon87Max.L.O.S.T.KoltrainIdiopathic JokerM.A.D.E.Built 4 cuban linxOlorun22silverfoxxRickyRichKamPushMeLivefromclaycoStillFaggyAFCashmoneyDuxJonnyRoccIT 29 votes
justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Replies

• CJCJ Posts: 15,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19
    Never heard any of them getting overrated except chance so him by default
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,023 Regulator
    Beta wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    No one overrates Kodak Black or Ab Soul like that on here. So it comes down to Dave East vs Chance.

lol go check that kodak "tunnel vision" thread shits garbito and them niggas was eatin that shit up lol

I've never entered that thread. Besides that most of the mentions I've seen of him are negative.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ment to check out the Dave East project after ppl were putting him in the top albums of 2016 convo but 4got.

This i only heard a verse from him off the Hamilton Mixtape.
    onetoughmiracle
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    All them niggaz really... then again I don't listen to any of them to really tell.
    gnsking hassanBlackAX410goldenja
  • JonnyRoccITJonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAPosts: 14,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chance The Rapper
    Chance like a MF. his style is almost annoying...Dave East comes in a close 2nd though.

Nigga mediocre AF
    "GOD BLESS THE COLLAR POP . . ."

tumblr_mv8yr1BrOZ1qmwidzo1_500.gif
    T. Sanford*~queenbee~*rip.dillaRevolver Ocelotsilverfoxx
  • 5onblackhandside5onblackhandside With all due respect, I barely respect niggas. Nike sweat suit, I'm ready to check niggas!Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    neva heard of deez nugga........go ahead and wack me!
    trendsetta1030*~queenbee~*
  • KamPushMeKamPushMe Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chance The Rapper
    neva heard of deez nugga........go ahead and wack me!

NH nigga
    TheGOATrip.dillaKingFreemangoldenja5onblackhandside
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodak Black
    Kodak-film-roll.jpg
    The person who controls your anger controls you.

The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

Excuses don't solve problems.

Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
    northside7power_wisdomsilverfoxx
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chance The Rapper
    Dave East got bars.. and I'm a guy who's impressed on first listens. Kairi Chanel was a lovely record. This is a dude who's signed to NaS' record label...

I only enjoyed one tape by Chance and that was that. I don't get the appeal with his music personally...
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

achewon87Chi Snow
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,815 Regulator
    Chance The Rapper
    cant stand that lil nigga
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 12,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chance The Rapper
    I never got the hype for dude. Even when acid raps came out. I listened to it a good amount of times and still don't like it. I do like his verse on ultralight beams tho
    silverfoxxL.O.S.T.
  • WeazelWeazel Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodak Black
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Because he shouldn't be as popular as he is compared to the other dudes

• WeazelWeazel Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kodak Black
    bck145 wrote: »
    I don't like chance......but anyone who listens to Kodak black is over rating him because he doesn't even deserve a career

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,526 Regulator
    Chance is dope but I don't see the hype behind him. Never really got into his music. His production style is dope tho.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 9,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dave East
    Dave East by a mile. Can't no one tell me Acid Rap ain't a classic mixtape. His last tape was overrated tho.
    aaron-gordon-dunk-gif.gif

block.gif
    Figox the unknownKingFreeman