What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

E.D.I. Mean Responds To Wack100, Joey BadAss and Funk Flex

CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggasCyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,503 Regulator
I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
Blood sweat and tears
Niggaz is dead and shit
What the fuck else can happen yo?
I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
Let y'all niggaz know right now
Word to mother, for real, for real
I aint ever goin back
_God_RickyRichlion_heartEar2DaStTsotsi Cape Townbless the childSoloman_The_Wisemoyo

Replies

• RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he said some real shit .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

Tsotsi Cape Town
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wat time pac aint nobody got time for anything else wit wak
    R2_163
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its 17 mins talkn flex
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I met cuz. Real humble dude. Hella cool.
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope interview.
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'E.D.I. Mean approach the scene of the caper'
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    Soloman_The_WiseThe Nuisance
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,352
    EDI responded like a grown man but the wack shit is tripping me out cuz wack hoe game got Tupac tatted on him......So game 6'3 ass is a straight bitch for letting that midget wack1 pop shit about the nigga he got tatted on his body...No mann
    RickyRichKnowReasonForPeaceSoloman_The_Wise
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    EDI responded like a grown man but the wack shit is tripping me out cuz wack hoe game got Tupac tatted on him......So game 6'3 ass is a straight bitch for letting that midget wack1 pop shit about the nigga he got tatted on his body...No mann

You do kno there's politics
    The Nuisance

You do kno there's politics

So it's safe to say wack1 is really the x part time strippers pimp?
    RickyRichtrendsetta1030KnowReasonForPeaceSoloman_The_WiseKamPushMe
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 the record...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,129 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smh how would that convo go ??? This whole thing is outta control. Pac been dead for damn near 2 decades no one should care
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    SheerExcellenceThereal_ba
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'E.D.I. Mean approach the scene of the caper'

"Peep out the scenery so now you gon have to imagine, call me a prophet cuz i predicted what's gon happen..."
    313 wayz
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sup E.D.I.! Cool brother 2 hang with. Clubbed with him in the A via his cousin a mutual friend of my cuz. Respect always! He don't tolerate that bullshit! Shout out Killa Keith!
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 8
    These Outlaw niggas pussy..Shout out to Napoleon's brother tho

RIP Kadafi, Fatal and Syke, they rolling over in they grave
    waterproofPlutarch
  • 9TRAY9TRAY EverywherePosts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh, I've seen this video posted in like 3 different threads, not named Lil' Reese. I'm from the Southside, Reese is trash. G Herbo, Bibby, and Durk >>>. You on they street team or some shit?
    tumblr_oomercbcDW1t1k6p7o1_500.gif

tumblr_omf0ouQQmH1t1k6p7o1_500.gif
    TrillaaaaaaRickyRichOlorun22
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭

The realist Outlawz are Fatal, Storm, Yaki, Napoleon....If Napoleon wasn't a devout Muslim and Fatal was alive they would of been smashed Flex
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
    x the unknown
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »

The realist Outlawz are Fatal, Storm, Yaki, Napoleon....If Napoleon wasn't a devout Muslim and Fatal was alive they would of been smashed Flex

Napoleon fake . I lost some reapect for him after he failed to help out yaki mother over his cousin killin yaki
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

TrillaaaaaaBuilt 4 cuban linx
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outlaws be letting alot of fuckshit slide
    Trillaaaaaalion_heart
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »

Honestly though look at it from both sides they have been Fucked by their Mans Estate and the other side for years getting Blackballed by both sides in the game because they were loyal and motherfuckers owning copyright to works they were a part of are greedy not worrying about the legacy just wanting to exploit and get paid the most based on whatever was current and hot while the enemies they were riding on are sitting pretty off of being industry whores. The Outlawz rode the underground wave till the wheels fell off for them but never got the shine they had solely because their leader was lost to them and they pissed off the mainstream industry with him when he was alive...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    AggieLean.
    aneed123 wrote: »

Honestly though look at it from both sides they have been Fucked by their Mans Estate and the other side for years getting Blackballed by both sides in the game because they were loyal and motherfuckers owning copyright to works they were a part of are greedy not worrying about the legacy just wanting to exploit and get paid the most based on whatever was current and hot while the enemies they were riding on are sitting pretty off of being industry whores. The Outlawz rode the underground wave till the wheels fell off for them but never got the shine they had solely because their leader was lost to them and they pissed off the mainstream industry with him when he was alive...

Amen.....when pacs enemies like Dre & snoop r being picked over the outlawz & thug Life 2 rep pac u know some funny blk balling shit is going on..

Plutarch