Dave Ramsey: Be weird or be BROKE!

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future LawyerASUville, PhoenixPosts: 20,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could use one thread
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 20,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    You could just post, nothing more and nothing less.

Since day one of being on the IC compa
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 20,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could use one thread
    Just like they go after Queen
    @SimplyKrys

For making similar threads, who cares if I make similar threads or who cares if I make multiple food threads? It may not be of much significance to you, but each thread made on this website has its level of importance to a poster
  • rebootx1rebootx1 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭
    Your self worth is just that argued with my buddy about this
    You could use one thread
    @SimplyKrys

For making similar threads, who cares if I make similar threads or who cares if I make multiple food threads? It may not be of much significance to you, but each thread made on this website has its level of importance to a poster

It was a suggestion pussy

Politely decline and shut the fuck up
    Young_ChitlinSionblakfyahking
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 7,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    Your self worth is just that argued with my buddy about this

learn how to use a comma
    You could use one thread
    @SimplyKrys

When you're ready to win with money and stop living like everybody else, feel free to read one of these threads, read my thread in the strictly business, or take a look at the thread that is stickied the general business thread.
    Sion
    You could use one thread
    @SimplyKrys

When you're ready to win with money and stop living like everybody else, feel free to read one of these threads, read my thread in the strictly business, or take a look at the thread that is stickied the general business thread.

Fight me