Black Churches Today Are Simply Bread And Circus, Monkey Show, Entertainment Centers

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu RegisThe EmpreyanPosts: 6,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://negromanosphere.com/2017/02/23/black-churches-today-simply-bread-circus-monkey-show-entertainment-centers/

February 23, 2017 Babatunde Umanah

Circus-Clowns.jpg?resize=550%2C367

crumbling-church-2-e1487779395468.jpg?resize=400%2C257

To be honest the black church today is the epitome of bread and circus entertainment and monkey show theatrics, the majority of modern-day black churches operate in complete dysfunction and chaos, even though the pastor and his parishioners would have you believe that the crazy behaviour that you witness taking place is normal. It is not normal to jump up and down like a hyperactive child and run around the church building like a headless chicken, since when did this type of behaviour become acceptable in church? Well, according to these modern-day tumbling black temples of dishonour and decadence, these actions we are told are part of giving praise to the Most High and demonstrating your love towards him.

What is funny is the fact that if the people participating in this madness really “love God” as they claim, they would simply carry out the instructions given by him. There are so many times in the new testament where Paul the apostle reprimands certain churches for their disorderly conduct. Top on the list was the fact that it was mostly the women of these churches who were running amuck and turning what was supposed to be a time of edification into an animals loose on the farm type of situation. This is the reason why Paul wrote that women should learn in silence and be obedient(1 Corinthians 14:34), he witnessed first hand what can take place when women in the church are not kept in check and step out of line.

Now some people at this point would immediately turn around and attempt to label me as sexist, however let us deal with the facts here and remove the emotions from the equation. I challenge you to do your own research on this issue, go onto YouTube, search the terms “wild praise and worship” or “churches gone wild” and you tell me who are the main guilty culprits in the building behaving like wild animals. In fact please check out the following links below as a sample of what I am talking about:

Faith Chapel Presents: Praise Break (Church Gone Wild)

HOLYGHOST SHOUTING!

The City Praise Break: You Ready For A Throw Down?

Crumbling-church-3-e1487779641819.jpg?resize=400%2C209

None of the examples above are how a person should connect with the Most High, as I have stated time and time again as well as in my church beast book, your walk with the Most High is an individual walk, it has nothing to do with anybody else. The only people who should be dictating how you ought to interact and connect with the Most High is yourself and Him. All of these churches however recognise the vulnerability and the uncertainty that many people experience in dealing with the spiritual, therefore like hovering buzzards the institutional church beast system swoops in on the unsuspecting and presents you with a path that favours it and its various church beast branches, not yourself.

Most people are beginning to see the institutional black church for what it is, again I encourage folks to walk away from all of these churches regardless of the denomination and establish a true personal relationship with the Most High under your own capacity. You do not have to endure the mundane boring ritualistic church programs of the Anglican/Roman Catholic sects, neither are you obligated to subject yourself to the brain numbing, high decibel, crazy antics that take place within the Pentecostal/Baptist/Apostolic/Seventh Day Adventist church beast branches. There is no faith involved in attending a church service, the Most High is looking for true soldiers, those who are willing to step out of the provided comfort zone of the Institutional Church Beast Infrastructure and instead place their trust in him.

Yes, I am advising folks especially black men to walk away from these institutional churches, they are dead, they serve no purpose to the people around them, the leaders of these crumbling failures do not care about their congregation members, they are only in the church game to serve themselves, the state of the communities surrounding these churches are a clear indication that this is the reality. Crumbling schools, decaying streets, crime infested neighbourhoods, shut down and boarded up businesses, homeless men and women, misguided youth, these are just some of the issues that you would expect the churches in the areas concerned to deal with, however these same churches who claim to be for the people seldom lift a finger to help them, a crying shame indeed.

Black men, know that black women as long as they are able to will continue to fund and thus enable these scandalous, money hungry, pestilent pastors, through the black woman’s stupidity these clerics will continue living a high on the hog lifestyle. You have to understand the deal that black women have struck with church leadership, in exchange for their unlimited funding black women are free to do what they want when they want within the church building, that would include getting bent over the office table by the pastor or one of his ushers by the way.

Black women have single-handedly introduced a spirit of harlotry into these entertainment centers, this is why they wear the same clothes as they would going to the club and this is why they have no problems hitching up their skirts and pulling their knickers/thong to the side whenever required. At anytime this modern day-day black female is ready to be penetrated by a penis, the location matters not, church buildings are not off-limits either. This is why many of these women willingly get dicked down by the pastor, because of the “special deal” they both have in place black women now see these pastors as higher authorities above their husbands/boyfriends.

Black men, stay away from these church going black women, they are typically some of the worst culprits when it comes down to sexual immorality. I cannot count the amount of times I have heard black men talk about church attending black women being ultra nasty freaks in the bedroom. If you have a girlfriend or wife who attends one of these crumbling towers then you had better keep a close watch on her because chances are the pastor is eyeing her in order to bend her over the couch at his and her earliest convenience.

Be sure to check out my book The Institutional Church Beast Infrastructure where I deal with all of this slackness occurring within the church, black churches especially and more. I also have a chapter dealing with the black church in my second book Negro Wars.

texas409b'mer...Ajackson17VulcanRavenCashmoneyDuxskpjr78Alpha_Ambition blackgod813Inglewood_BjonoRevolver OcelotMister B.blacktux

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 25,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh man...this gone be good

@obnoxiouslyfresh
    onetoughmiracleskpjr78blackgod813jono
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh man...this gone be good

@obnoxiouslyfresh

She's not brainwashed tho... she knows its all a big show like wrestling is but enjoys the social aspects of church
    MontyM.Maxonetoughmiracle
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 19,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feelings all through this thread....
    AggieLean.Trillfate$tayRichROLLINonetoughmiracleMister B.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    Actually I commented after reading the first sentence, maybe prematurely. I don't think you can tell someone the right or wrong way to worship their God though.

Some would say you can't worship God without being in his house, I don't agree with that either.

Now miss these nuts.
    dwade206Olorun22onetoughmiracleMister B.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 14,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped going to my local fashion shows years and years ago

now Im so turned off by it all I dont know what to do with my kids.....they've been a couple times and they ask about it but Im really not into that shit at all

they'll have to get older before I can really get into my feelings on it all....I got a lot more to learn in the time being
    onetoughmiracle
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    I stopped going to my local fashion shows years and years ago

now Im so turned off by it all I dont know what to do with my kids.....they've been a couple times and they ask about it but Im really not into that shit at all

they'll have to get older before I can really get into my feelings on it all....I got a lot more to learn in the time being

My mother is the only reason I've ever been to church and moment I was old enough to be left home by myself I basically stopped going. Unless my granny really presses me out to go with her I don't go at all.
    HafBaykedOlorun22
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    W.E.B Dubois "The Soul of black folks" Chapter 10 - Thus, as bard, physician, judge, and priest, within the narrow limits allowed by the slave system, rose the Negro preacher, and under him the first church was not at first by any means Christian nor definitely organized; rather it was an adaptation and mingling of heathen rites among the members of each planta- tion, and roughly designated as Voodooism. Association with the masters, missionary effort and motives of expediency gave these rites an early veneer of Christianity, and after the lapse of many generations the Negro church became Christian.

Thus it's safely to recognize that black people took certain traits of Voodoo practices and introduce it into Christianity.

But the article it was an attack on black men like they ain't smashing and on women in the church while they are married. Narcissist viewpoint.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven "No Title" MarylandPosts: 17,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One reason I never messed with church. Shit is a joke and stupid
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 8,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't fuck with the black church like that, but I stopped reading after it said you aren't supposed to jump up and down. They clearly haven't done their research on Pentecostalism and it's origins.

Article written by a white person or nah
    HarlemThumzUp
  • AggieLean.AggieLean. Country ass nigga.Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh...

This would probably be good conversation for those that attend church, been to a few different churches, and/or are religious.

I attend church regularly. I've attended some duds that are being lead wrong. I just simply left that church, and found another one. Didn't let a few bad experiences allow me to pass judgement on all churches. Despite what many say, there's a lot of good churches out there. I do believe church is important because of the fellowship. Being around others who believe just like yourself.
    HarlemThumzUpTheBoyRo
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Article written by a white person or nah

You nearly didn't click or pep the link going to where the article was originally posted bruh.
    Copper wrote: »
    But latina churches >>>>

Tell'em rex

Being that most Latinos are Catholics black churches are by far >>>. Though the service is hella shorter, I can see how Mass could be considered boring as fuck when you take in to account how solemn Mass is.

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 23,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not all black churches, but yeah TC is correct to a point. Half these churches don't even teach correct doctrine anymore. They just pick random verses to push their own agendas.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 8,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I see niggas treat churches like the govt treats us. They group us /em all together. U know every blacc church ain't like that. I just recently started goin bacc 2 church. I will say that churches have bills. Lights. Heat. AC., also when yo die who's goin to bury you? At what church if you don't attend? Some nigga ain't eeen got life insurance to bury they blacc ass but ya mama or granny been paying them tithes faithfully they holla at the church... THAT'S HOW U GET BURIED. Not all churches is like that. U go to hear the word not worry bout trivial shit imo ...And this is coming from a Sinner.

I've been to plenty of funeral services at the funeral home.

Don't need a church to be buried or have a proper memorial service.

Regardless of how many tithes have been paid over the years.

Ain't no church footing the bill for a casket, plot at a cemetery or for said person to be cremated

Not true. Father in law passed away 2013 , her mom was 5gs short. The church kicced in and helped her pay for the funeral. Unless u been to every blacc church chill wit groupin em together. They good ones get a bad rep just like blacc men do.

u ever notice the amount of disrespect religion catches all of a sudden? wasn't like this in the 90's but niggas is quicc to say what they don't believe in and its bullshit and all this. the disrespect towards God is at an all time high loc. and again my nigga I aint no fuccin saint at all.

Like I said ain't no church footing the bill. You said it yourself they "helped" her not paid for the whole funeral which is what I talking about. I wasn't grouping all churches together. Just like you wasn't grouping all churches together in your post that I quoted.

I really don't care about the disrespect the church is getting. It doesn't bother me cause I really don't care about it cause no matter the amount of disrespect the church gets those who believe are going to continue to believe. It may or may not have been like that in the 90's. I say that because worldwide opinions and information wasn't as easily spread as it is now. That doesn't mean there weren't just as many negative opinions on religion in the 90's IMO it just means we didn't hear or know about them as easily as we do now.
    onetoughmiracleLos216blacktux
  • Kwan DaiKwan Dai Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see niggas treat churches like the govt treats us. They group us /em all together. U know every blacc church ain't like that. I just recently started goin bacc 2 church. I will say that churches have bills. Lights. Heat. AC., also when yo die who's goin to bury you? At what church if you don't attend? Some nigga ain't eeen got life insurance to bury they blacc ass but ya mama or granny been paying them tithes faithfully they holla at the church... THAT'S HOW U GET BURIED. Not all churches is like that. U go to hear the word not worry bout trivial shit imo ...And this is coming from a Sinner.

Ain't no church footing the bill for a casket, plot at a cemetery or for said person to be cremated

Not true. Father in law passed away 2013 , her mom was 5gs short. The church kicced in and helped her pay for the funeral. Unless u been to every blacc church chill wit groupin em together. They good ones get a bad rep just like blacc men do.

u ever notice the amount of disrespect religion catches all of a sudden? wasn't like this in the 90's but niggas is quicc to say what they don't believe in and its bullshit and all this. the disrespect towards God is at an all time high loc. and again my nigga I aint no fuccin saint at all.

Salute. Real talk.

• HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like I said ain't no church footing the bill. You said it yourself they "helped" her not paid for the whole funeral which is what I talking about. I wasn't grouping all churches together. Just like you wasn't grouping all churches together in your post that I quoted.

I really don't care about the disrespect the church is getting. It doesn't bother me cause I really don't care about it cause no matter the amount of disrespect the church gets those who believe are going to continue to believe. It may or may not have been like that in the 90's. I say that because worldwide opinions and information wasn't as easily spread as it is now. That doesn't mean there weren't just as many negative opinions on religion in the 90's IMO it just means we didn't hear or know about them as easily as we do now.

my nigga that was just an example. i could list a few more for the sake of argument But we don't know how many more there are. Pretty sure that's what the tithes go towards as well as the maintenance. Like who u thinks pays for that shit? God opens a window when these busters got the couch against the door. Are there shiesty ass niggas usin God, shole the fucc is. We still generalizing. Same with us. We as blacc men catch hell out here loc cuz of fucc niggas & media , and your bad experience with one or 2 niggas. Every nigga is the same. Dark, light , brown whatever we all rape and steal and kill. ya'll doin the same shit we hate.
    onetoughmiracle
  • semi-auto-matosemi-auto-mato Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is poorly written. there is no solution provided for the problems he sees. he actually suggests staying away from black women that go to church and says if ur girl is going to church watch her because the preacher is trying to fuck her. he sounds like he was hurt in his relationship. he doesn't say go to a mosque or some temple. he doesn't give any alternatives at all. how is this helping the black community? God has been and always will be a huge part of our community. Christianity is not the only way to worship God. The problem in the black community is the lack of respect we have for each others individual beliefs. it doesnt have to be Christian vs Muslim vs Conscious. it should be ok to respect ones right to believe and worship how they want and judge folks based on THEIR character. There are clowns in the black church, clowns in Islam, clowns in the NOI, clowns in the conscious community but they don't represent the whole. They represent themselves.
    AggieLean.KamPushMeHarlemThumzUpRevolver Ocelot