What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

URL: Danny Myers vs Steams from the "Born Legacy 4” card…

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 21 in The Battle Rap Zone

URL: Danny Myers vs Steams from the "Born Legacy 4” card… 6 votes

Danny Myers/The Bar God/Battle Rap Hugger/Danny Cornball/Danny Teller/The Human Battle Toad…
83%
geechee slimdon_simmyhoodsaviorHarlemThumzUpMicmacmar3of3m 5 votes
Steams/Steamsly/The of Leader of the Cakes(pause)/We Gas Hard General...
16%
Trillaaaaaa 1 vote
Debatable…
0%
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards

Replies

• Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had Danny in the first, Steams in the second it comes down to the 3rd imo. They both had good closing rounds but some might not fuck with the "Danny talking to Miss Battle Rap" angle but I got Myers 2-1.
    Smoke Sumthin' Ya Bish
  • Micmacmar3of3mMicmacmar3of3m Richmond VaPosts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny Myers/The Bar God/Battle Rap Hugger/Danny Cornball/Danny Teller/The Human Battle Toad…
    "Bodygaurd put it in past tense n get god/gaurd body"???

Steams been trash.. Danny took it
  • Micmacmar3of3mMicmacmar3of3m Richmond VaPosts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Legs shoulders knees and toes?? Is dis nigga retarded??
    Lurkristocrat 5th Letter
  • HarlemThumzUpHarlemThumzUp Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that steamed vegetable line was mean af
    Cigarello Slim
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meyers is one of the most consistent battlers in the game. I like how he is more than gun talk too. He mixes up some knowledge, science, religion,etc in his rap.
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    geechee slim
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steams/Steamsly/The of Leader of the Cakes(pause)/We Gas Hard General...
    Danny last round was corny
    stringer bell
  • geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Meyers is one of the most consistent battlers in the game. I like how he is more than gun talk too. He mixes up some knowledge, science, religion,etc in his rap.

That mix is why he in my personal top 5.
    Geechee Slim, Geechee Goo
    Geechee Me, Geechee YOU!

BARTRON!
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards