What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Respect: guy stops teen fight

Replies

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I legit clapped hard when I saw this on FB
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    R.D.JusDre313
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 13,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall ever seen the vid of Ryan Gosling pop up outa nowhere and break up a fight in New York

The female who uploaded it doin a lil much in Youtube description tho lol
    Lurkristocrat obnoxiouslyfreshTrillaaaaaa
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yall ever seen the vid of Ryan Gosling pop up outa nowhere and break up a fight in New York

The female who uploaded it doin a lil much in Youtube description tho lol

Bruh that description was so left field lmaoo
    TheGOAT
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle New York Giants Fan...Win Lose or Draw! Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this is powerful. Hopefully, they'll become homies after this. As a matter of fact, I know two dudes who are best friends to this day and the first time they met each other, they were going to fight over a bitch.
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
    silverfoxxtraestar
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo this is powerful. Hopefully, they'll become homies after this. As a matter of fact, I know two dudes who are best friends to this day and the first time they met each other, they were going to fight over a bitch.

this is how I became best friends with my homie...we was both know to be good fighters.... he always wanted to fight people but i only fought when needed but had a quick temper..seemed like a crash course

you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

traestar
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    Props to big bro man. That was dope what he did cause I woulda just drove by.
    gdatruth2.0Cain
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That man gave those kids a lot to think about.

Wonder how many of them going to just brush that shit off no matter how true the advice given was and how many going to take that advice and move accordingly?
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

traestar
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sound like baltimore

but this the kinda stuff that need to go viral

much respect to the dude who intervened..he coulda just kept it moving and shook his head...

good shit
    gns
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word from a wise man....start a GoFundMe for this nigga
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

goldenjaMallyGblack caesar
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's Atlantic City
    onetoughmiraclebkkbullytraestar
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev .....but anything else...Not My Job Beaches and Bridges, CAPosts: 5,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21

It be like that.

In business, the people who helped me the most, vouched for me, and ppl I went to bat for ppl are ppl I initially bumped heads with and didn't like.

(On both ends of the exchanges) At first it be like....
    Who is this arrogant mofo? Fuck this asshole. Think he/she know everything...

Then it turns into....
    Hmmmph, they shooting a lil game. I'll hear them out a lil bit.

Eventually....
    Oh this a real one, I can rock with them..

2stepz_aheadonetoughmiracle
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,144 Regulator
    91f2ad1ba6f381ac5f6aa61149f7bbf6.gif

this was real stuff like this really make u feel good
    onetoughmiracle
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, why can't this go viral by the Black Community?

*in b4 "you know the answer" posts*
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    traestar
  • 7figz7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Posts: 14,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He wasn't lying. Sometimes shit gotta get squashed, and sometimes MFs gotta fight.

But a good majority of the time, the crowd just want to see a fight.
    Will MunnyonetoughmiracleCain