What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Live like no one else: The Dave Ramsey Show appreciation thread

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

2stepz_aheadBulletproof WalletsValentinez A. KaiserVanguardBLK

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

2stepz_aheadValentinez A. Kaiser
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

hqg-277.gif

2stepz_aheadValentinez A. Kaiser
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's just a rich fuck casting down life lessons to all us sorry folks from his ivory tower.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    MeesterLPastLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYVanguardBLKatribecalledgabibossflossy

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYJokerzWyld

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

Will Munny wrote: »
    He's just a rich fuck casting down life lessons to all us sorry folks from his ivory tower.

Live like no one else, nothing more and nothing less.

hqg-277.gif

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »

we not use it to get to your own ivory tower?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYdnyce215atribecalledgabi

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • LPastLPast Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His 7 baby steps can help a lot of people.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYYoung_Chitlindnyce215JusDre313

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God bless TS and Dave Tamsey for making a FREE MAN with PLANS and PERPSECTIVE and HOPE and JOY.
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    Young_ChitlinBulletproof Wallets
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U dont have to care about his race and his religion.

LISTEN !!!! LISTEN TO THAT WIGGA!!!
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • dnyce215dnyce215 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen to his podcast

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

• Max.Max. Now go home and get your fucking shinebox Posts: 31,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9
    Gordon ramsey >>
    b'mer...
    Ben Franklin, the whistle

When I was a child of seven years old, my friends, on a holiday, filled my pocket with coppers. I went directly to a shop where they sold toys for children; and being charmed with the sound of a whistle, that I met by the way in the hands of another boy, I voluntarily offered and gave all my money for one. I then came home, and went whistling all over the house, much pleased with my whistle, but disturbing all the family. My brothers, and sisters, and cousins, understanding the bargain I had made, told me I had given four times as much for it as it was worth; put me in mind what good things I might have bought with the rest of the money; and laughed at me so much for my folly, that I cried with vexation; and the reflection gave me more chagrin than the whistle gave me pleasure. 4
    This, however, was afterwards of use to me, the impression continuing on my mind; so that often, when I was tempted to buy some unnecessary thing, I said to myself, Don’t give too much for the whistle; and I saved my money.

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYdnyce215blacktuxtexas409
    Fam its sooo true.
    Dave Ramsey is changing my life. God bless the man!
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    TheBoyRoYoung_Chitlin

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYbossflossy