What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Live like no one else: The Dave Ramsey Show appreciation thread

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ' how do buy stock'

' everytime i feel like owning a new car, buying junk food, new shoes or video games, i buy stock. Actions and obligations are like pokemons. Im gonna catch them all and train them. Fuck women, fuck marriage and divorce, fuck alimony, fuck social competition'

' but Sir'

' there is not but !!! Fuck that slave life!!'
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    MeesterThereal_bajetlifebih
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

' how do buy stock'

' everytime i feel like owning a new car, buying junk food, new shoes or video games, i buy stock. Actions and obligations are like pokemons. Im gonna catch them all and train them. Fuck women, fuck marriage and divorce, fuck alimony, fuck social competition'

' but Sir'

' there is not but !!! Fuck that slave life!!'

2w1sdqt.gif

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Watching livestream of Dave Ramsey show... Couple paid off $900,000 in 6.5 years making $250,000 a year congrats

hqg-277.gif

Bulletproof WalletsKoltrainTheBoyRoLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 24

hard for alot of people to say.....or even say not yet.

with this new way of thinking in the media....it makes it harder since it seems everyone has so much.

People see yacht life but not understanding how it came about....all they see is the end game. the end game needs a starting point.

I can say i was very guilty of not saying NO. Thank God other decisions kept me financially able to still live the life i choose for my family.

But I also worked more than I should have.

alot to think about after watching this. you guys should really have a talk with yourselves about if you are living like you should

you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYCinco
    "When you agree on money, then you agree on goals and dreams." - Dave Ramsey

hqg-277.gif

blacktux

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYblacktux
    Classic rant

hqg-277.gif

LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Smh

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

Go figureLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYblacktux

hqg-277.gif

Go figure
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so i been using credit karma mobile app to keep track of my credit score every week and i read some comments about people saying it wasnt 100% accurate. There are 3 credit bureaus, CK only gives u your score from 2 of them (Trans Union and Equifax) so I went and got my Experian report from their website and this what I got

CREDIT KARMA
    f99yqv8kjyub.png

EXPERIAN
    eqgt73fa8kvd.png

This means my Fico score is 675 (Fico is your middle score [not the average] that most lenders/dealers look at)

I get capital one credit card offers like 3 times a week and i keep throwing them out. Every offer comes with 23% interest after first 6 months even though the spending limit offers keep going up ($1,000-$3,000) and most recently an auto loan offer for up to $35,000 (with 24% interest).

I'm holding off every offer until i get little to no interest, maybe once i hit a fico score of 750 that will be possible just being patient and keeping my balance super low.
    iwslmt.jpg
    Young_ChitlinThereal_baLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYTheBoyRo

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif

Go figure

hqg-277.gif

hqg-277.gif