What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Adventures of the Walmart Warrior

245678

Replies

  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i refuse to believe you gon try and sit here and go back and forth with us over something you KNOW is wrong

    i also refuse to believe that it doesnt make you feel the least bit uncomfortable trying to argue that going to a fucking kid themed place to eat pizza when you dont have kids isnt creepy as hell. Why you ducked my question about the cici's, pizza inn, etc...places

    if you are blatantly going to disregard that, then you have bigger issues than being a 300+ lb dude who likes BBBWs
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Hey deadeye...maybe I should take my daughter to the strip club for dinner. I mean they have a banging buffet for FREE! It's completely inappropriate but fuck it.


    @Kat



    That's a false equivalency Kathryn.



    Patrons of strip clubs have to be of a certain age.



    I'm assuming 18 or 21.



    Chuck E Cheese has no such restrictions.



    Try again.

    Legalities aside, same point. It's weird and inappropriate.
    AP21deadeye
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    i refuse to believe you gon try and sit here and go back and forth with us over something you KNOW is wrong

    i also refuse to believe that it doesnt make you feel the least bit uncomfortable trying to argue that going to a fucking kid themed place to eat pizza when you dont have kids isnt creepy as hell. Why you ducked my question about the cici's, pizza inn, etc...places

    if you are blatantly going to disregard that, then you have bigger issues than being a 300+ lb dude who likes BBBWs



    @AP21



    I addressed it in the previous post.



    Kids eat at those places too.



    I know what Pizza Hut pizza tastes like........and I know what Cici's pizza tastes like.



    I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese in decades, so I have no idea what their pizza tastes like now.



    So, if I go there and don't like the pizza........I won't go there again because there would no longer be a reason to do so.



    Why didn't you answer my question about single mothers?



    Would you have a problem with me going to Chuck E Cheese to get at them?



    Since, you know.......the kids aren't actually there by themselves.



    And I might find myself attracted to some of the mothers, so........would there be anything wrong with that?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    i refuse to believe you gon try and sit here and go back and forth with us over something you KNOW is wrong

    i also refuse to believe that it doesnt make you feel the least bit uncomfortable trying to argue that going to a fucking kid themed place to eat pizza when you dont have kids isnt creepy as hell. Why you ducked my question about the cici's, pizza inn, etc...places

    if you are blatantly going to disregard that, then you have bigger issues than being a 300+ lb dude who likes BBBWs



    @AP21



    I addressed it in the previous post.



    Kids eat at those places too.



    I know what Pizza Hut pizza tastes like........and I know what Cici's pizza tastes like.



    I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese in decades, so I have no idea what their pizza tastes like now.



    So, if I go there and don't like the pizza........I won't go there again because there would no longer be a reason to do so.



    Why didn't you answer my question about single mothers?



    Would you have a problem with me going to Chuck E Cheese to get at them?



    Since, you know.......the kids aren't actually there by themselves.



    And I might find myself attracted to some of the mothers, so........would there be anything wrong with that?

    cut the shit deadeye lol

    its bread and tomato sauce with shit on top

    aint too much difrerent from place to place

    stop acting like CEC got a fire oven or something. They prep their pizzas just like Cici's...

    idk if you going there for single mothers or not...you can catch those same chicks at the walmart you like to frequent

    and why you patrolling CEC for pussy anyway. I bet you she got a white belt too
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    i see why conflict dipped out after his derail post

    i see why ocelot hasnt responded since the initial post

    i see why kat is confused

    what i dont see is why im the only one in here having this discussion with you

    i'll see myself out

    good day sir




    rv1wfa06zb7e.gif
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    silverfoxx
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga goes to chuck e cheese because it's cost effective lmao
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


    dnyce215
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not just go to CeCe's Pizza?
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Protect ya kids ppl

    A lot of truth is said in jest......
    Beta wrote: »
    Nigga goes to chuck e cheese because it's cost effective lmao


    cs @ChiCity



    A lot of truth is said in jest.



    All I've talked about is pizza.......but you nignogs are implying some pedo shit.



    So, maybe.......if y'all are implying pedo shit, going by your own logic......y'all might be telling on yourselves.



    Especially you @Beta .



    Don't think niggas have forgotten about some of the suspect shit you've said in the past.



    Especially that comment you made about one of the Obama daughters turning 18.



    Hit dogs always holler though.



    5v5i06pwtu3e.gif



    @*~queenbee~*



    If you've got any kids, you might not wanna let them around Beta.



    "Take from that what you will." - @AP21

    Damn if this ain't some hatin shit lol

    All I said was you go there to save money yet you came at me when everybody calling you a pedo


    Lemme find out you hate me on the low lol
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


    deadeye808HiLife808plat-grillz1982
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Protect ya kids ppl

    A lot of truth is said in jest......
    Beta wrote: »
    Nigga goes to chuck e cheese because it's cost effective lmao


    cs @ChiCity



    A lot of truth is said in jest.



    All I've talked about is pizza.......but you nignogs are implying some pedo shit.



    So, maybe.......if y'all are implying pedo shit, going by your own logic......y'all might be telling on yourselves.



    Especially you @Beta .



    Don't think niggas have forgotten about some of the suspect shit you've said in the past.



    Especially that comment you made about one of the Obama daughters turning 18.



    Hit dogs always holler though.



    5v5i06pwtu3e.gif



    @*~queenbee~*



    If you've got any kids, you might not wanna let them around Beta.



    "Take from that what you will." - @AP21

    Damn if this ain't some hatin shit lol

    All I said was you go there to save money yet you came at me when everybody calling you a pedo


    Lemme find out you hate me on the low lol



    @Beta



    My bad bruh.



    I quoted you and chicity and mixed up the quotes.



    Basically thought you said what he said.



    No hate at all..........just a mistake.



    Can't really think of anything to hit @ChiCity with that hasn't already been said about him.



    Almost like making fun of a retarded kid or something.



    His real life is punishment enough.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any stories of stalking bitches in department stores so I'd say I was +1 in the real life department playboi
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    AP21MsSouthernCain
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I don't have any stories of stalking bitches in department stores so I'd say I was +1 in the real life department playboi



    Yeah, but your'e a midget that looks like Whoopi Goldberg.......you've been married and divorced multiple times............you've paid for multiple surgeries for your wives' breast enhancements only to have someone else reap the benefits...........and you traveled over 2 hours to meet @Empress_ ........only to be left standing in the rain.




    Oh my mistake.............




    "There was an awning." - @ChiCity




    So..........with all due respect...............I'd rather stalk the aisles of Walmart than live any part of your "real life" my friend.
    If you say so b

    Kindly stop mentioning to ya fantasies, I've had my fill of this thread
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
Sign In or Register to comment.