What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Feminist Now Trying to Come After King Kendrick!!!

Replies

• Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2
    Didn't read because fuck a feminist and anything they say, them sluts need to get in the kitchen and fix king Kendrick a 5 course meal, next thing you know these dykes are gonna want to have the right to vote.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
    Kat
  • MeesterMeester No thought on forever. Outrage LandPosts: 16,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aint mean it...
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so he says fame is wack an embrace your black natural self....but that's wrong?

do white feminist come this hard at white men?

No. They voted for trump.

this might be an interesting read for you.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58df03b4e4b0ba3595953602?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

these chicks need to lose their right to vote
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

atribecalledgabi
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Illuminati AsgardPosts: 1,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    plenty of black women praised those lyrics as well
    can't please everyone

Black feminists and black women arent the same

Even when a woman says she isn't a feminist she has ingrained in her feminist thought and ideology so she'll carry out that program subconsciously.
    tumblr_inline_oiifvz7hQg1rzssji_500.gif

Copper
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    huey wrote: »
    the fuck do these bitches want from a nigga?!

That what they want. But it IS the other way. FemBots can't take that other way shit.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    blacktuxdeadeye
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    this shit is being way overblown

and i find the things he's said in the past about mike brown to be more disturbing

just think the push back comes from this recent idea that he and other men giving women the okay to be “natural” or to have stretch marks is liberating for women ....

nice, requesting an afro or some stretch marks, but he is still asking women to please his gaze

the goal of feminism is to free women from the male gaze and be able to make their own decisions about their own lives...so a man telling women how to present themselves (even if naturally) is a step backwards

not to mention.... to uplift women, it does not require you to tell women how sexy or attractive they are... it's shallow...

and while i love how there are ppl who are trying to broaden our perception of beauty to include cellulite it is becoming a just another way to shame women and pit women against each other

also i believe the ire comes from the irony. the media and artist who are the ones who created/pushed this new big booty plastic surgery craze, now want to critique it....shit just a year or two ago kendrick was surrounded by the likes of lira galore and other knifed up video vixens in "king kuta"

maybe I was spoiled by songs like keep your head up, dear mama, U.N.I.T.Y, none of your business, hey mama, ladies first...

he said in an interview his next album is supposed to be for women so hopefully this is a learning experience
    deadeyeLike WaterChi Snowrip.dillagnsjetlifebihtexasdaking88PureYangMorganFreemanKingmiamivice305G.AvantAfrica UnitedAlpha_Ambition Sorrow_god
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭✭✭

Destruction. At the end of the day, I think these chicks want the "traditional man" to disappear.

"Toxic masculinity"
    Plutarch
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so he says fame is wack an embrace your black natural self....but that's wrong?

do white feminist come this hard at white men?

No. They voted for trump.

You may just be joking, but white feminists didn't really vote for Trump. White women overall did (at least those who voted) but not white feminists. Far from it.
    Plutarch
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendrick medicore AF
    gnsTrillfatePureYangAlpha_Ambition Mister B.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this shit is being way overblown

and i find the things he's said in the past about mike brown to be more disturbing

just think the push back comes from this recent idea that he and other men giving women the okay to be “natural” or to have stretch marks is liberating for women ....

nice, requesting an afro or some stretch marks, but he is still asking women to please his gaze

the goal of feminism is to free women from the male gaze and be able to make their own decisions about their own lives...so a man telling women how to present themselves (even if naturally) is a step backwards

not to mention.... to uplift women, it does not require you to tell women how sexy or attractive they are... it's shallow...

and while i love how there are ppl who are trying to broaden our perception of beauty to include cellulite it is becoming a just another way to shame women and pit women against each other

also i believe the ire comes from the irony. the media and artist who are the ones who created/pushed this new big booty plastic surgery craze, now want to critique it....shit just a year or two ago kendrick was surrounded by the likes of lira galore and other knifed up video vixens in "king kuta"

maybe I was spoiled by songs like keep your head up, dear mama, U.N.I.T.Y, none of your business, hey mama, ladies first...

he said in an interview his next album is supposed to be for women so hopefully this is a learning experience

That is essentially the argument I've seen from people complaining. I haven't heard the song myself so I don't know.

That said, if he's not being disrespectful then drop it. I saw one broad say some shit like "Black women ain't here for your sexual entertainment..." and I scoffed at that shit. They reading into it too much. Especially when other niggas flat out making songs calling women bitches and hoes, talking about they can't be trusted, and all that.

If they gotta make up shit or blow shit out of proportion then they just sensitive and insecure. Ain't no cure for that.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    deadeyeUndefeatable
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

Destruction. At the end of the day, I think these chicks want the "traditional man" to disappear.

Most of this is the result of man-hating butch lesbians infiltrating the feminist movement.

On the low, these chicks try to turn out other women in the movement..........and not just sexually, but mentally as well.

Judging by the kind of rhetoric that's come out of the feminist movement in recent years, I'd have to say that they've been quite successful.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    Young Stef
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want a bitch that looks like Richard Pryor ewww. Even if fros come back in style it would be a shallow trend and a tool for attention whoring
    gnsloch121R0mpUndefeatablePureYangCopperskpjr78
This discussion has been closed.