What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Feminist Now Trying to Come After King Kendrick!!!

12357

Replies

  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,632 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Let me ask you a question. Do you ever see some posts in threads like this that kinda make you cringe?

    What kind of posts?

    Here is an example:
    Like Water wrote: »
    I've yet to see an attractive woman, with some sense, and in a happy relationship, be a feminist. Do they exist? Probably not. You know why that type of woman isn't a feminist? Because she doesn't need to be. She's already happy and confident and doesn't need arbitrary cosigns from ugly ass, single, fat, bitter bitches.

    Fuck a G.damn feminist. They can be purged right along with Trump supporters.


    C'mon bruh.



    You're going to extremes and/or overstating your case now.



    If that post actually.............."makes you cringe"............then you're either too sensitive or you need to re-evaluate your definition of cringeworthy.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh shit i skipped this page
    ...realest shit ive seen this week
    Plutarch wrote: »
    more hypocrisy about preferences, he got 'em good, haha:



    @Will Munny
    rocket-2.gif
    PlutarchLcnsdbyROYALTYAP21LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,988 Regulator
    edited April 4
    blackrain wrote: »
    to clarify

    male gaze refers to the way the media and visual arts depict the world and women from a masculine point of view and in terms of men's attitudes

    it often depicts women are objects or commodities here for male consumption which is obviously problematic...for one, it fosters a since of entitlement

    or its always buy what I'm selling to get the girl or keep a man

    so what I mean by "free women from the male gaze" is to challenge the aforementioned narratives

    that said, everyone wants to feel wanted/everyone has their preferences.... nothing wrong with that

    the issue some women have with kdot is if this was his idea of empowering "natural" women as many are saying it was, was shallow and did little to challenge these narratives

    rather than just dismiss the women who do choose to wear makeup or use IG filters or go underneath the knife as 'fake' , explore why they do it and who is influencing these trends

    also you shouldn't or even have to shame one group of women to uplift another, especially when it comes to aesthetics

    and I see the irony of the situation given lira galore starred in king kunta a year or so ago has been lost on you all

    but again I see how both sides of the debate are blowing things out of proportion...

    at the end of the day kdot is a 28, 29 yr old man who raps, expect less....at least he us trying

    everyone else, kdot isn't above criticism and this idea ppl are trying to crucify kdot is a bit over dramatic







    Then go after the media for it, not Kendrick Lamar. Maybe admonish the women in media that also push this supposed "male gaze" because, clearly, those women are traitors to women everywhere... right???

    Naw, y'all muhfuckas ain't gonna do that. You're going to sit there in your chairs and complain on Twitter and Tumblr taking shots at easy targets instead of doing the hard work of creating the change.

    They do do that though...they even have a term for it...apparently it's chicks they call "pick me's"...the female version of a simp who will show no shame in the shit they do for male approval. You know the feminist ideals many of ya'll have problems with r a. aren't as bad as they seem on a basic level and 2. ya'll make your arguments really easy to counter because you approach them from the very place many women who deem themselves feminists often use as their own starting point. Many of ya'll are just as bad/annoying as the feminists you decry when these topics come up

    Here's the ideology I have an issue with:

    1. All sex is somehow rape, even when consensual and with married partners
    2. The myth that women make only 70 cents to a man's dollar. This garbage was debunked by feminists yet it keeps being brought up as if it was a fact (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html)
    3. When both a man and woman are equally drunk, it it always the man's responsibility to not have sex otherwise he's raping the woman. Also, all drunk sex is rape and the woman is always the victim even if she's the aggressor and initiates sex.
    4. Women are to only be praised, coddled, and comforted even for trivial, meaningless things.
    5. Giving a woman a compliment while out and about is "street harassment" and a borderline criminal act.

    By and large women have every right that men do and then some, they simply refuse to acknowledge this.

    They also refuse to acknowledge that simply being women gives them assloads of advantages in society as well as legally.

    Who the fuck is running around saying #1 on that list? That's not feminism that's just stupidity and based on a myth that's long been debunked as a made up quote. As for #2 it is true that women do make less than men. How much is up in the air depending on industry but you're being willfully ignorant if you don't think that women face challenges in the work place that men don't simply because they're women. #3 is iffy and something that's not as black and white as it seems. #4. Nigga please. Ain't nobody for that disney princess shit. Ain't nobody above criticism simply because they have a pussy. 5. It ain't giving a woman a compliment it's the creepy shit men do to get a woman's attention. Just ask some women you know the wild shit dudes have done/said to them out in public.

    Alot of the shit ya'll talk about aren't even things feminists actually throw out there. You take wild ass talking points like your first one and then think "Oh shit...all feminists think this because one dumb bitch said it" which isn't even something that was actually ever said. A simply google search can tell you that....The basic idea of treating someone as an equal and expecting equal of them isn't this terrible idea that ya'll make it seem. Every group a person identifies with carries some privilege. There's privilege's that come with being a man too. It's just how society operates...but having privileges doesn't mean there aren't down sides to shit.
  • mrtdbmrtdb Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Essentially they have a problem with men having preferences. So they go looking for something to get upset about
    Young StefCopper
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 12,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    to clarify

    male gaze refers to the way the media and visual arts depict the world and women from a masculine point of view and in terms of men's attitudes

    it often depicts women are objects or commodities here for male consumption which is obviously problematic...for one, it fosters a since of entitlement

    or its always buy what I'm selling to get the girl or keep a man

    so what I mean by "free women from the male gaze" is to challenge the aforementioned narratives

    that said, everyone wants to feel wanted/everyone has their preferences.... nothing wrong with that

    the issue some women have with kdot is if this was his idea of empowering "natural" women as many are saying it was, was shallow and did little to challenge these narratives

    rather than just dismiss the women who do choose to wear makeup or use IG filters or go underneath the knife as 'fake' , explore why they do it and who is influencing these trends

    also you shouldn't or even have to shame one group of women to uplift another, especially when it comes to aesthetics

    and I see the irony of the situation given lira galore starred in king kunta a year or so ago has been lost on you all

    but again I see how both sides of the debate are blowing things out of proportion...

    at the end of the day kdot is a 28, 29 yr old man who raps, expect less....at least he us trying

    everyone else, kdot isn't above criticism and this idea ppl are trying to crucify kdot is a bit over dramatic







    Then go after the media for it, not Kendrick Lamar. Maybe admonish the women in media that also push this supposed "male gaze" because, clearly, those women are traitors to women everywhere... right???

    Naw, y'all muhfuckas ain't gonna do that. You're going to sit there in your chairs and complain on Twitter and Tumblr taking shots at easy targets instead of doing the hard work of creating the change.

    They do do that though...they even have a term for it...apparently it's chicks they call "pick me's"...the female version of a simp who will show no shame in the shit they do for male approval. You know the feminist ideals many of ya'll have problems with r a. aren't as bad as they seem on a basic level and 2. ya'll make your arguments really easy to counter because you approach them from the very place many women who deem themselves feminists often use as their own starting point. Many of ya'll are just as bad/annoying as the feminists you decry when these topics come up

    Here's the ideology I have an issue with:

    1. All sex is somehow rape, even when consensual and with married partners
    2. The myth that women make only 70 cents to a man's dollar. This garbage was debunked by feminists yet it keeps being brought up as if it was a fact (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html)
    3. When both a man and woman are equally drunk, it it always the man's responsibility to not have sex otherwise he's raping the woman. Also, all drunk sex is rape and the woman is always the victim even if she's the aggressor and initiates sex.
    4. Women are to only be praised, coddled, and comforted even for trivial, meaningless things.
    5. Giving a woman a compliment while out and about is "street harassment" and a borderline criminal act.

    By and large women have every right that men do and then some, they simply refuse to acknowledge this.

    They also refuse to acknowledge that simply being women gives them assloads of advantages in society as well as legally.

    Who the fuck is running around saying #1 on that list? That's not feminism that's just stupidity and based on a myth that's long been debunked as a made up quote. As for #2 it is true that women do make less than men. How much is up in the air depending on industry but you're being willfully ignorant if you don't think that women face challenges in the work place that men don't simply because they're women. #3 is iffy and something that's not as black and white as it seems. #4. Nigga please. Ain't nobody for that disney princess shit. Ain't nobody above criticism simply because they have a pussy. 5. It ain't giving a woman a compliment it's the creepy shit men do to get a woman's attention. Just ask some women you know the wild shit dudes have done/said to them out in public.

    Alot of the shit ya'll talk about aren't even things feminists actually throw out there. You take wild ass talking points like your first one and then think "Oh shit...all feminists think this because one dumb bitch said it" which isn't even something that was actually ever said. A simply google search can tell you that....The basic idea of treating someone as an equal and expecting equal of them isn't this terrible idea that ya'll make it seem. Every group a person identifies with carries some privilege. There's privilege's that come with being a man too. It's just how society operates...but having privileges doesn't mean there aren't down sides to shit.

    1. These third wave feminists, that's who.
    2. The amount is greatly exaggerated. With all things taken into account the amount shrinks to, IIRC, 97 cents to a man's dollar. Barely even worth talking about.
    3. It's not iffy at all, it's pretty clear: If the laws are being drafted to say that a person is incapable of consenting to sex while drunk, then two drunk people having sex would both be guilty of a crime. However in practice it's the male that gets charged, never the female.
    4. If you read the rhetoric being spewed by these 3rd wave internet/classroom feminists and carefully dissect it you'll come to the exact same conclusion.
    5. Again, read and listen to these chicks out there: It ain't just giving chicks a compliment, it's speaking to them out on the street in general. They're actually saying shit like a man should never approach, speak to, or otherwise bother a woman at all when out in public and especially not on the street.
    i'm not sure which entity leaves people more abused and lost; the Porn Industry or Bad Boy Records.
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    mrtdb wrote: »
    Essentially they have a problem with men having preferences. So they go looking for something to get upset about

    If somebody has a problem with your preference it's usually because they don't fit said preference...in other words it's somebody who is insecure and would find a problem with anything and you shouldn't even bother to pay attention to them.

    i agree

    the issue isn't with him stating his preferences though

    truth is is that having a certain look comes with social benefits and privileges for women. instead of challenging that system of value, he is prioritizing his preferences in it

    that's the issue

  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,988 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    to clarify

    male gaze refers to the way the media and visual arts depict the world and women from a masculine point of view and in terms of men's attitudes

    it often depicts women are objects or commodities here for male consumption which is obviously problematic...for one, it fosters a since of entitlement

    or its always buy what I'm selling to get the girl or keep a man

    so what I mean by "free women from the male gaze" is to challenge the aforementioned narratives

    that said, everyone wants to feel wanted/everyone has their preferences.... nothing wrong with that

    the issue some women have with kdot is if this was his idea of empowering "natural" women as many are saying it was, was shallow and did little to challenge these narratives

    rather than just dismiss the women who do choose to wear makeup or use IG filters or go underneath the knife as 'fake' , explore why they do it and who is influencing these trends

    also you shouldn't or even have to shame one group of women to uplift another, especially when it comes to aesthetics

    and I see the irony of the situation given lira galore starred in king kunta a year or so ago has been lost on you all

    but again I see how both sides of the debate are blowing things out of proportion...

    at the end of the day kdot is a 28, 29 yr old man who raps, expect less....at least he us trying

    everyone else, kdot isn't above criticism and this idea ppl are trying to crucify kdot is a bit over dramatic







    Then go after the media for it, not Kendrick Lamar. Maybe admonish the women in media that also push this supposed "male gaze" because, clearly, those women are traitors to women everywhere... right???

    Naw, y'all muhfuckas ain't gonna do that. You're going to sit there in your chairs and complain on Twitter and Tumblr taking shots at easy targets instead of doing the hard work of creating the change.

    They do do that though...they even have a term for it...apparently it's chicks they call "pick me's"...the female version of a simp who will show no shame in the shit they do for male approval. You know the feminist ideals many of ya'll have problems with r a. aren't as bad as they seem on a basic level and 2. ya'll make your arguments really easy to counter because you approach them from the very place many women who deem themselves feminists often use as their own starting point. Many of ya'll are just as bad/annoying as the feminists you decry when these topics come up

    Here's the ideology I have an issue with:

    1. All sex is somehow rape, even when consensual and with married partners
    2. The myth that women make only 70 cents to a man's dollar. This garbage was debunked by feminists yet it keeps being brought up as if it was a fact (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christina-hoff-sommers/wage-gap_b_2073804.html)
    3. When both a man and woman are equally drunk, it it always the man's responsibility to not have sex otherwise he's raping the woman. Also, all drunk sex is rape and the woman is always the victim even if she's the aggressor and initiates sex.
    4. Women are to only be praised, coddled, and comforted even for trivial, meaningless things.
    5. Giving a woman a compliment while out and about is "street harassment" and a borderline criminal act.

    By and large women have every right that men do and then some, they simply refuse to acknowledge this.

    They also refuse to acknowledge that simply being women gives them assloads of advantages in society as well as legally.

    Who the fuck is running around saying #1 on that list? That's not feminism that's just stupidity and based on a myth that's long been debunked as a made up quote. As for #2 it is true that women do make less than men. How much is up in the air depending on industry but you're being willfully ignorant if you don't think that women face challenges in the work place that men don't simply because they're women. #3 is iffy and something that's not as black and white as it seems. #4. Nigga please. Ain't nobody for that disney princess shit. Ain't nobody above criticism simply because they have a pussy. 5. It ain't giving a woman a compliment it's the creepy shit men do to get a woman's attention. Just ask some women you know the wild shit dudes have done/said to them out in public.

    Alot of the shit ya'll talk about aren't even things feminists actually throw out there. You take wild ass talking points like your first one and then think "Oh shit...all feminists think this because one dumb bitch said it" which isn't even something that was actually ever said. A simply google search can tell you that....The basic idea of treating someone as an equal and expecting equal of them isn't this terrible idea that ya'll make it seem. Every group a person identifies with carries some privilege. There's privilege's that come with being a man too. It's just how society operates...but having privileges doesn't mean there aren't down sides to shit.

    1. These third wave feminists, that's who.
    2. The amount is greatly exaggerated. With all things taken into account the amount shrinks to, IIRC, 97 cents to a man's dollar. Barely even worth talking about.
    3. It's not iffy at all, it's pretty clear: If the laws are being drafted to say that a person is incapable of consenting to sex while drunk, then two drunk people having sex would both be guilty of a crime. However in practice it's the male that gets charged, never the female.
    4. If you read the rhetoric being spewed by these 3rd wave internet/classroom feminists and carefully dissect it you'll come to the exact same conclusion.
    5. Again, read and listen to these chicks out there: It ain't just giving chicks a compliment, it's speaking to them out on the street in general. They're actually saying shit like a man should never approach, speak to, or otherwise bother a woman at all when out in public and especially not on the street.

    Bruh that first thing is just a flat out lie. It's never actually been said. Just google it. It's a made up quote. Also you should be smart enough to know not to attribute everything you hear from a small faction of a group to the entire group. That's just being intellectually dishonest. What you're doing is taking the most extreme examples of shit and painting the entire group with that picture. When you actually read and research this shit and listen to women actually discuss you'll see that even women don't even agree on everything that gets tagged under the feminist label. Alot of women of color don't even like the label of feminists because of the negative connotations and automatic association with white women that it carries.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,988 Regulator
    Bruh that first thing is just a flat out lie. It's never actually been said. Just google it. It's a made up quote. Also you should be smart enough to know not to attribute everything you hear from a small faction of a group to the entire group. That's just being intellectually dishonest. What you're doing is taking the most extreme examples of shit and painting the entire group with that picture. When you actually read and research this shit and listen to women actually discuss you'll see that even women don't even agree on everything that gets tagged under the feminist label. Alot of women of color don't even like the label of feminists because of the negative connotations and automatic association with white women that it carries.

    All these feminists are on some other shit though man. Even the ones that don't seem all that bad. Like, did you see that Breakfast Club interview with the two feminists?



    This is a good example of how they will throw black men under the bus with a quickness. They weren't all crazy and hostile like the extreme feminists, but look at the shit they said. In one breath they are talking about how they are down for black men and support black men and are against the promotion of the stereotyping of black men. In the very same breath, they turn around and say that black men are the leading cause of death for black women. That's a bold ass lie. Homicide itself is the second leading cause of death, but only for two age groups (15-19 and 20-24) and that's all homicide not just by black men.

    https://www.cdc.gov/women/lcod/2014/black/index.htm#modalIdString_CDCTable_0

    How you going to be against the misrepresentation of black men as violent savages and then turn around and lie about us to portray us as violent savages? Who do you think does more damage when they make comments like that? Racist whites who have every reason to lie or black women who seemingly have no reason to lie? I don't care how good these feminists seem, they aren't friends to black males. And if you're purposely causing division between black males and females, how can you be good for the black community?

    I saw that interview when it first dropped and yeah the girl who said that statistic was on some bullshit with that one. My thing from the jump is, why do niggas take the most extreme examples of shit and paint a whole picture with it? Like i said in my previous post that's just being intellectually dishonest and leaves your whole point open to be destroyed. Every group got people in it who push bullshit but as said with anything else it's up to you to wade through the bullshit to actually see shit for what it really is.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Bruh that first thing is just a flat out lie. It's never actually been said. Just google it. It's a made up quote. Also you should be smart enough to know not to attribute everything you hear from a small faction of a group to the entire group. That's just being intellectually dishonest. What you're doing is taking the most extreme examples of shit and painting the entire group with that picture. When you actually read and research this shit and listen to women actually discuss you'll see that even women don't even agree on everything that gets tagged under the feminist label. Alot of women of color don't even like the label of feminists because of the negative connotations and automatic association with white women that it carries.

    All these feminists are on some other shit though man. Even the ones that don't seem all that bad. Like, did you see that Breakfast Club interview with the two feminists?



    This is a good example of how they will throw black men under the bus with a quickness. They weren't all crazy and hostile like the extreme feminists, but look at the shit they said. In one breath they are talking about how they are down for black men and support black men and are against the promotion of the stereotyping of black men. In the very same breath, they turn around and say that black men are the leading cause of death for black women. That's a bold ass lie. Homicide itself is the second leading cause of death, but only for two age groups (15-19 and 20-24) and that's all homicide not just by black men.

    https://www.cdc.gov/women/lcod/2014/black/index.htm#modalIdString_CDCTable_0

    How you going to be against the misrepresentation of black men as violent savages and then turn around and lie about us to portray us as violent savages? Who do you think does more damage when they make comments like that? Racist whites who have every reason to lie or black women who seemingly have no reason to lie? I don't care how good these feminists seem, they aren't friends to black males. And if you're purposely causing division between black males and females, how can you be good for the black community?

    I saw that interview when it first dropped and yeah the girl who said that statistic was on some bullshit with that one. My thing from the jump is, why do niggas take the most extreme examples of shit and paint a whole picture with it? Like i said in my previous post that's just being intellectually dishonest and leaves your whole point open to be destroyed. Every group got people in it who push bullshit but as said with anything else it's up to you to wade through the bullshit to actually see shit for what it really is.

    My whole point is that that wasn't an extreme example. That's typical of what they do. Modern feminists are constantly using half truths and misrepresented statistics to push their agenda. How many times have you heard about the 77 cents wage gap? Like @konceptjones pointed out, that's a complete abuse of statistics and you can't tell me that none of these women pushing that bullshit know enough about statistics to know why it's wrong. Another example they use is that 1 out of every 5 men is a rapist. They throw that shit around too recklessly too. All they did was divide the number of alleged rapes a year in the country and divide by the number of men. That's crazy. First of all, it doesn't take into account that some of those rapes probably weren't rapes. Second and more importantly, it doesn't account for the fact that most rapists are repeat offenders. When they accounted for that, I think the number was something like 1 out of 64. That's not good, but it's a hell of a lot better than 20%.

    From what I've seen, there is very little from feminists that's actually factual. Almost all of it is either made up, opinion, or bad math.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    PlutarchAggieLean.
  • LordZukoLordZuko Black Illuminati AsgardPosts: 2,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    mrtdb wrote: »
    Essentially they have a problem with men having preferences. So they go looking for something to get upset about

    If somebody has a problem with your preference it's usually because they don't fit said preference...in other words it's somebody who is insecure and would find a problem with anything and you shouldn't even bother to pay attention to them.

    i agree

    the issue isn't with him stating his preferences though

    truth is is that having a certain look comes with social benefits and privileges for women. instead of challenging that system of value, he is prioritizing his preferences in it

    that's the issue

    Human beings have eyes and human civilizations are hierarchical so looks and physical features will always have a value.
    It's not even a gender specific thing like feminists try to paint because both male and female have idealized versions of themselves. Those who fit that ideal are valued higher.

    For example taller men are preferred over short men. Fitter men are respected more than fat men. Dark skin men are seen as more masculine and more dangerous.
    Preferences are natural. Hierarchies are natural you don't have successful examples of multicultural societies.


    tumblr_inline_oiifvz7hQg1rzssji_500.gif



  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordZuko wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    mrtdb wrote: »
    Essentially they have a problem with men having preferences. So they go looking for something to get upset about

    If somebody has a problem with your preference it's usually because they don't fit said preference...in other words it's somebody who is insecure and would find a problem with anything and you shouldn't even bother to pay attention to them.

    i agree

    the issue isn't with him stating his preferences though

    truth is is that having a certain look comes with social benefits and privileges for women. instead of challenging that system of value, he is prioritizing his preferences in it

    that's the issue

    Human beings have eyes and human civilizations are hierarchical so looks and physical features will always have a value.
    It's not even a gender specific thing like feminists try to paint because both male and female have idealized versions of themselves. Those who fit that ideal are valued higher.

    For example taller men are preferred over short men. Fitter men are respected more than fat men. Dark skin men are seen as more masculine and more dangerous.
    Preferences are natural. Hierarchies are natural you don't have successful examples of multicultural societies.


    The bold is false. Most great empires were multicultural societies. You're perpetuating the lies white nationalists use to push their bullshit.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    Ajackson17
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feminist have truth in what they are saying overall but mixed with pettiness and some outrage that really shouldn't be highlighted are some of the examples that make it look so unneeded.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


    fortyacresblackraindeadeye
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    If it achieved its goal a long time ago then you wouldn't have shit like politicians saying shit like there's a difference between rape and "legitimate rape"...you wouldn't have states like Texas passing laws saying doctors can outright lie to pregnant women about the condition of the fetus/child growing inside them to prevent the chance of the woman wanting to terminate the pregnancy. There's a bunch more examples but those are just a couple of ones going on in the present. Look I'm definitely not saying I agree with those on the extreme end of things but to say that the goal has been achieved when there are literally laws being made restricting what women can and can't do...when you got rapists getting off with probation when they confess to the crime...when you got people in power saying a stay at home mother should be illegal that's an issue or women of color being penalized harder in the legal system than their white counterparts that's a part of their fight as well. The stuff you're saying your wife and friends believe in that's actually part of feminism too. The right for a woman to feel that way free of judgment. Its up to you to see the extreme for what it is and then sift through and see the true point which really ain't that hard to pinpoint. Its just easier to point out the extremists and use them to dismiss everything instead of actually seeing the real point being made with the issues that affect women directly.

    So... you used an extremist to try to make a point? Seriously bruh???

    Look... Every human being has free will and are able to choose what they want to believe and, much to your chagrin, they are able to say what they want whether it's socially acceptable or not. This is why you have extremists believing in shit like "legitimate rape" just as you still have white folks that believe Africans have tails and Black folks that believe whites were a genetic experiment by the Annunaki.

    What you fail to understand is that the lawmakers in Texas are supported by women. There are women that are staunch anti-abortionists because they hold the belief that life begins at conception and that all life is sacred. Those women have a right to their beliefs just as much as women who believe in abortion as a woman's choice do. People like you fail to understand that while a person's belief may be distasteful to you, they're still entitled to it in a free society. Anything less is thought-control, and is a step towards a Big Brother-like society where anything outside of what those in power tell you to believe is a crime against the state.

    Let me pull out something you just wrote...
    blackrain wrote: »
    when you got rapists getting off with probation when they confess to the crime...

    Fam... You know the several thousand female teachers that have been caught in the last few years committing statutory rape? Do you know that most of them have received far lighter sentences than their male counterparts. Many of those women got off with probation while the convicted men sit in protective custody in prison for being "chomos". Relatively few of those women convicted have to register as a sex offender while the men that have committed the same crime will always have to. In fact...

    https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx
    If you're a criminal defendant, it may help—a lot—to be a woman. At least, that's what Prof. Sonja Starr's research on federal criminal cases suggests. Prof. Starr's recent paper, "Estimating Gender Disparities in Federal Criminal Cases," looks closely at a large dataset of federal cases, and reveals some significant findings. After controlling for the arrest offense, criminal history, and other prior characteristics, "men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "[w]omen are…twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted." This gender gap is about six times as large as the racial disparity that Prof. Starr found in another recent paper.

    So while you try to make an example out of one guy that got off with probation for a rape, there are thousands of women that did the same. Dude that got probation got that one-in-a-million lucky break; he needs to play Powerball. The average cat that was convicted of the same crime is going straight to prison, then forced to register as a sex offender, likely for life. What's worse about this whole tangent is that you genuinely know that dude is an out-lier and bringing his case up is as intellectually dishonest as you claim I'm trying to be.

    Generally speaking a man doesn't even have to be convicted of rape to have his life destroyed.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-surrey-11676804
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/yes-false-accusations-destroy-lives/article/2557145
    http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/25/local/la-me-rape-dismiss-20120525
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/mother-of-son-who-hanged-himself--after-being-accused-of/

    Meanwhile women who falsely accuse men of rape walk away free in the vast majority of cases and, even worse, they're able to do so with complete anonymity because they're rarely ever named in the media.



    You say women of color are sentenced harsher than their white counterparts? I offer that PEOPLE OF COLOR are sentenced harsher than their white counterparts and Black men, specifically, are ALWAYS on the fucked up end of the stick when it comes down to it. There has been study after study done that show that Black men are many times more likely to receive a harsher sentence than EVERYONE for the same crime so why are you even bothering with just Black women when Black PEOPLE always get a raw deal?

    Feminism, in this country has the mindset of "you're with us or against us". This means that women that want to be stay at home moms are the enemy of feminism, Muslim women that genuinely want to wear a hijab and dress modestly as taught by their belief system are the enemy of feminism, women that believe men are better suited to some tasks are the enemy of feminism, women that don't believe in abortion are the enemy of feminism. This is how they think.

    Good post. Another point is that the so-called normal feminists never condemn the extremists. Just look at @Madame_CJSkywalker. I don't think she's extreme even though I don't always agree with her. And she will say when something is overblown but then she'll defend it just like she did in this topic. If you're going to argue that a point has merit, you can't call it extreme.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    deadeyeblacktux
This discussion has been closed.