Troy ave can't be serious!..SMFH

270crownst270crownst Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

It comes out next week..
achewon87LcnsdbyROYALTYMaywoodIceBergTaylor i ro nyStewFresh91Young Stef5th LetterCJgnsBenjaminEsapp08_2001atribecalledgabi#jpponetoughmiraclenorthside7TrillfateChiCityBender Rodriguezblack caesarSionSheerExcellenceleftcoastkevnex ginsapo614illestni99ainnegum989pachá12texas409BobOblahCashmoneyDuxkid_khameleonDillaDeafSoloman_The_Wisetompetrez3G.Avantbears2248damnkpaneed123PanchoYoSanchobigev240Nechesh358RawAcesouthsil4lilKingFreemanAP21Listencloserrip.dillalion_heart32DaysOfInfiniti$ineedmoney$Trillaaaaaasouth4lifeinfamous114Lou_Cyphernumbaz...80's babyBlackAX410Jonah 2.0FlightKingbkzlostchildPlutarchNCswagKid DynastyJoshuaMoshua  bigbird_1CainFigoTrill Gate$blacktuxTonyDubbzGo figureMuhannadsouthernmadeeternal soldierWhoisDonG???jonogman82

Replies

• BetaBeta Respect Da Bitch #BitchMob Posts: 60,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel him lol
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Like WaterSionJonnyRoccITericb4prezsilverfoxxKingFreemanTrillaaaaaa
  • chompolletchompollet Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
    This is Great Fuck wack for sayin that pac inspired nobody
    gns
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,140 Regulator
    Let it be known then.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    Cain
  • internationalinternational Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watch the whole Breakfast Club interview, and that new Pac shit is being taken completely out of context, and he clarified what he meant at the end of the interview too...
     i ro nyLike Waterpower_wisdomWhoisDonG???
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,140 Regulator
    I watch the whole Breakfast Club interview, and that new Pac shit is being taken completely out of context, and he clarified what he meant at the end of the interview too...
    That's why he's trolling them with this shit. If a nigga clarify what he meant and niggas still wanna take it out of context then might as well roll with it.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    Betamiamivice305MillzOG
  • Sweat jonesSweat jones Posts: 640 ✭✭✭
    Cover art is dope

Concept is dope

You man need to come out your feelings and stop crying every time someone disses big or pac.

Hes smart he knows what hes doing.

Hes songs are catchy and he can rap

Hes got publicity now and hes using it

Plus hes independent

Bet you the tape is fire

Top Five Producers:
    1.Dilla
    2.Alchemist
    3.RZA
    4.Kanye
    5.Black Milk

Top Five Rappers
    1.Nas
    2.BIG
    3.Jay
    4.Prodigy (Infamous - H.N.I.C.)
    5.(Tie) Royce/Elhzi
    Like WaterJonnyRoccITgnsCashmoneyDuxPanchoYoSanchoinfamous114aladdin1978Trill Gate$WhoisDonG???MorganFreemanKing
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gibbs is nothing like pac to me, closer to damn Twista lol

No diss btw I said that cuz both have excellent flows
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boosie should get troy ass outta here, tryna take his "nupac" shine
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    RickyRich
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 22,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 8
    Beta wrote: »
    I feel him lol

I mean.. real talk.. im interested in hearing it now, so his gimmick is working lol
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    The RecipegnsPlutarchYoung Stef