Celebrity Divorce sweepstakes 2017

124»

Replies

• b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That child support about to be stupid....
    #suicidewatch
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    If ever questioned if these hoes really weren't shit.. This should put all doubts to bed.. Red the comments smh..

Can't really blame them though.

I mean, why take $200,000 when they could probably get at least that much every year for the next 18 yrs if they keep the kid?

They may be birds for doing that, but sometimes bird logic makes financial sense.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    lol @ the 1st and 3rd comments:

tea35g5wcgyh.png
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    So ILLmiamivice305Bender RodriguezYoung Stef
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Dayum Welp he bought to get his pockets raided from both Lala and the side chick.

Agreed, he's about to get financially raped.

This would be a great opportunity for melo to do what no rich celebrity has done before... settle out of court... keep the white and the law out of his break up. Its possible
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    Trillfate wrote: »
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Dayum Welp he bought to get his pockets raided from both Lala and the side chick.

Agreed, he's about to get financially raped.

This would be a great opportunity for melo to do what no rich celebrity has done before... settle out of court... keep the white and the law out of his break up. Its possible

It's possible, but it's not just on Carmelo though.

I mean, he can try........but it's nothing he can do if Lala doesn't agree to the terms.
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

Peace
  • sobeksobek Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melo about to lose the only ring he had

fucking hilarious

lol1.gif
    AP21fortyacresYoung Stef
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,366 Regulator
    Damn fucked up year for melo

Career goin down hill
    Beef with team office
    Split
    Side kid

That money aint gonna bE the same from here on out

Lala gonna destroy his pockets, the stripper will too, his family is divided, his team is losing, man this could be the GOAT comeback story if he plays his cards right.

Yo I can't believe he was ok with his wifey getting smutted out like that on Power. Letting another nigga suck ya wife's titties ??? Naaaaaahhhh bruh nah.....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    deadeye
    I just realised that Carmelo is actually 5 years younger than Lala. Another thing too, she was instrumental apparently in getting him to go to the Knicks telling him it was a good decision for him from a business standpoint.

IMO I think when you're passionate about something and know you're talented, after a while, winning on that front becomes more important after you get the money cuz you start thinking about your legacy. Look at the teams who wanted Melo that he turned down, it has to dawn on him watching all his peers winning rings and shit.

I say that to say Melo's downfall was to a woman.

Nah, Lala's a bird but Melo did that to himself.

Aside from the taxes, NY was the best move for him financially.

Smashing a stripper and getting her pregnant???

That's all on him.
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

Peace
    TrillfateValentinez A. Kaiserblacktux
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    I just realised that Carmelo is actually 5 years younger than Lala. Another thing too, she was instrumental apparently in getting him to go to the Knicks telling him it was a good decision for him from a business standpoint.

IMO I think when you're passionate about something and know you're talented, after a while, winning on that front becomes more important after you get the money cuz you start thinking about your legacy. Look at the teams who wanted Melo that he turned down, it has to dawn on him watching all his peers winning rings and shit.

That's all on him.

How sway? Lala is 1 of the few respectable celebrities out there
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    SionatribecalledgabiYoung Stef
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,366 Regulator

That's all on him.

Iuno fam I never heard or seen her do some bird shit. She always came off rather sensible to me, if she's anything like Melo (like goes with like) she's as sharp as a whip.

For his sake I hope they get back together but I doubt it...
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • dnyce215dnyce215 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭
    Melo about to lose the only ring he had

Cold blooded bruh
    Trillfate wrote: »

That's all on him.

How sway? Lala is 1 of the few respectable celebrities out there

Y'all are probably too young to remember, but back in the day when she was an MTV VJ she was with some dude for 3 or 4 years........but dropped him as soon as Melo showed interest in her.

Now, maybe that doesn't make her a bird..........but she's definitely not loyal.
    deadeye

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    June 12

deadeye

June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches

June 12

deadeye

Smarten up Kathryn.

June 12 Delete

Peace
    Young Stef
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im very uncomfortable with men gossoping about if a mans wife is a bird or not. Shit is disgusting for real.

Melo fucked up. He got with a stripper. He hit it raw. He busted in her. He now gotta deal with the consequences. This is really all of that needs to be said.
    goldenjadeadeyeblacktux
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so this is a melo thread now huh?
    goldentouchphotography.com
  • anduinanduin Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭
    men thinking with their dicks is what leads to their downfall in the long run. marriage, side chicks, millions... none of that mixes in today's world.
    blacktuxdeadeyeYoung Stef
124»