What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Would you feel weird being taller than your man?

LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone elsePosts: 20,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
No shots fired at Kat being like 6'2 and dutch

I found out i'm actually taller than my gf but thought she was taller than me for 2 months.

Then, recently, she said she doesnt wanna wear heels cause she doesnt want to be taller than me. This made me feel weird. I never thought it was an issue before. Even if she wore heels I would still have a degree from a better school, make more money, be stronger, faster, etc... it never threatened my masculinity personally

How would you want a guy to approach this? Im really confused about this honestly. She wants to wear heels to be taller, but then when she's taller than me it's offputting???

The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
SionMsSouthernChi SnowblakfyahkingblacktuxBrideofKillaatribecalledgabiRevolver OcelotSuperManuelnex ginplaymaker88TonyDubbz

Replies

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,443 Regulator
    I only date men taller than me

So heels aren't an issue more like a must

I'm almost 5'3
    UTDefense.jpg
    HafBaykedBusterBreezeblackgod813
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she's taller than me when she wears heels....I think its more awkward for me than her

only been with one or two who were super short....everything has its pros and cons
    AggieLean.
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being a tall guy this only was a factor once and I was kinda turned on. I never asked her how it was for her but without heels we were the same height. Two 6'2 mfer walking around looking big. I am actually 6'2 3/4"
    6'3" with shoes on.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

skpjr78blackgod813
  • okaayokaay Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't do tall bitches, if I can't look down on you it's not happening. I mean I'd still hit, but that's as far as our relationship going.
    Sandinistaskpjr78Cincodamnkp
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    okaay wrote: »
    I don't do tall bitches, if I can't look down on you it's not happening. I mean I'd still hit, but that's as far as our relationship going.

How tall are you?
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <--6'4

see @Kat I told u that u should've chose better instead of just settling SMH

then u could still wear heels and feel like a woman

:(

*dead* @ being 6'2 and Dutch haha
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    Katskpjr78
  • Logical TruthsLogical Truths Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    I was with someone that was taller than me. She would put her arms around my shoulders and everything. It was actually funny and sexy at the same time.
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17
    A couple inches would be okay but if its more than that it's not happening cuz I will feel like the man of the relationship towering over you and shit bending over to give you a hug or maybe lift you up under your arms....

8dacda0c15433a9f09be497040864af6.jpg

Ebrc
    Logical Truthsskpjr78
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple inches would be okay but if its more than that it's not happening cuz I will feel like the man of the relationship towering over you and shit bending over to give you a hug or maybe lift you up under your arms....

bbee1oyb3qsn.png

I got u by 3 more inches
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    BiblicalAtheist Cinco
    LUClEN wrote: »

Ebrc

LMMFAO.........Them legs is serious huh?
    blackgod813
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ebrc

She got child bearing hips. I'd put a whole litter of kids in her
    Logical Truths

Ebrc

She got child bearing hips. I'd put a whole litter of kids in her

Lmao. No lie tho the chick could be a model. She just tall as shit.

Look at dude......you know she got that good. I watched their special on tv, he was saying he never leaving her, ever.
    blackgod813
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,886 Regulator
    being 6'4 its rare i see a female this tall and wearing heel at that
    Kat
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont height hate. I embrace all women
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    luke1733
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »
    I dont height hate. I embrace all women

Word.

Not a deal breaker at all for me.
    onetoughmiracleAggieLean.JonnyRoccIT
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda hard finding a woman taller than me.
    MsSouthernKat
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like amazons I seek them out, I'm 6'3 so its hard finding women taller than me but if I come across any 6 footers I'm lumberjacking them down.
    Image.jpg
    Katskpjr78
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That gotta suck
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 I love robbery and fraud. I'm a messy bitch who lives for drama Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes. I'm like 5'5/5'6 so he has to be hella short to be shorter than me. My man is like 6'1 or 6'2 idk. He's probably really 5'11. idk tho
    AggieLean.pimped_out_redblackgod813
  • SimplyKrysSimplyKrys Posts: 693 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm 5'6 which is average. I don't see myself taking to a really short guy.
    skpjr78