H.B.O's "The Leftovers" final season(April 16)

PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING!ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
From this preview. I don't have any more theories lol. I guess we just gonna get a "lost" type ending.

H.B.O do not promote this great show like they should. I guess game of thrones is getting all the attention. Kinda like how they did the wire.
KingFreeman

Replies

  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way to promote this show, one of those ones you gotta run into off the strength of it being an hbo show to appreciate what it brings. If they finish it right it will get its due. Seems like they're finally acknowledging it's the rapture/revelations. We'll see tho.
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 2,077 Regulator
    season 3 looks like its gonna be fire.
    loch121
  • godoffungodoffun Ya momma housePosts: 91 ✭✭
    Love this freaking show! Great writing
    KingFreemanloch121PILL_COSBYMadame_CJSkywalker
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a video recap dropping later.

    This ep was fire.

    sad to see this show go,but it's so unique IDK how long it could go on.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,249 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Leftovers season 3 ep 1 | The Book Of Kevin Review/recap | Viral Munchies | Loch

    PILL_COSBY
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much went on. Had to watch twice. Think I gotta watch it a third. This shit was a fucking doozy.
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18
    I love how this show just becomes different each season and everything changes around.

    These damn rape beards got to go, everybody can't sport a damn beard!!!

    Ok I get the opening. That town is special and weird shit been going on there for forever. It looks like they figured out what was going on back in 1855. I guess it was an honor to be "chosen". They would figure out who was up to be "chosen" and they would go and wait for it. Those who didn't get "chosen" and stayed behind couldn't live among the others anymore. I guess the guilty remnant is old as hell. Remnant is like something left behind and not needed or useful anymore.

    Lol at black dude smashing kevin's ex wife. This show gets weirder and crazier every episode. That shit threw me all off. Black dude son could have smashed kevin's daughter. It's like they are Hollywood stars living around each other.

    What happened to eddie winslow? Did he get taken or killed? I can't remember.

    R.I.P to the dog killer, kevin's step son shot the shit out of him god damn!!!

    R.I.P guilty remnant. The got blown the fuck up........but why?

    They think kevin is jesus lol.
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way to promote this show, one of those ones you gotta run into off the strength of it being an hbo show to appreciate what it brings. If they finish it right it will get its due. Seems like they're finally acknowledging it's the rapture/revelations. We'll see tho.

    I'm still hoping it's aliens.

  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    I love how this show just becomes different each season and everything changes around.

    These damn rape beards got to go, everybody can't sport a damn beard!!!

    Ok I get the opening. That town is special and weird shit been going on there for forever. It looks like they figured out what was going on back in 1855. I guess it was an honor to be "chosen". They would figure out who was up to be "chosen" and they would go and wait for it. Those who didn't get "chosen" and stayed behind couldn't live among the others anymore. I guess the guilty remnant is old as hell. Remnant is like something left behind and not needed or useful anymore.

    Lol at black dude smashing kevin's ex wife. This show gets weirder and crazier every episode. That shit threw me all off. Black dude son could have smashed kevin's daughter. It's like they are Hollywood stars living around each other.


    What happened to eddie winslow? Did he get taken or killed? I can't remember.


    R.I.P guilty remnant. The got blown the fuck up........but why?

    They think kevin is jesus lol.

    Yoooooooooo. That had me fucked up. You shot the man in the chest next thing you know you with his ex bitch running psychic scams. And kev looking like he gives zero fucks about the shit.

    He does seem to be killing himself every morning so maybe that's his coping mechanism lol.
    R.I.P to the dog killer, kevin's step son shot the shit out of him god damn!!!

    When that dog came out the cut after and shredded the peanut butter sandwich tho... The writers been trolling the fuck out of us with that part of the storyline. Lol.


    deadeye
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 2,077 Regulator
    I thought "Jurdan" was in like upstate New York not Texas ?

    coz non of then have a southern accent.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    I thought "Jurdan" was in like upstate New York not Texas ?

    coz non of then have a southern accent.

    uhy.gif
    25centsandwich
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 20,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, was that crazy dude right?



    Are dogs really impersonating people?



    WTF was Nora doing at the end with those chickens............looking about 30 years older............and going by the name of Sarah?



    Was that supposed to be in the future or something?



    I didn't think it was because they made it seem like it was happening at the same time that plane wrote that "13 days left" message in the sky.
  • KairoKairo Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Why was Kevin asphyxiating himself? Great scene and great ep.

    The scene with Norah was certainly in the future. She's in Australia and has for some reason distanced herself from Kevin. So many questions.
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 12,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just rewatching episode 1 before I jump into the next.

    "One of those things are gonna bite your goddamn face off"
    These crackas might really be dogs. Smmfh.
    Kairo wrote: »

    The scene with Norah was certainly in the future. She's in Australia and has for some reason distanced herself from Kevin. So many questions.

    Just like the scene in the beginning I think she waiting for him to come back or for something major to happen. Based on what matt was talking they might be on some 7 year theory shit. Looks like she been dissapointed a couple times tho.
Sign In or Register to comment.