What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

H.B.O's "The Leftovers" final season(April 16)

PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING!ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
From this preview. I don't have any more theories lol. I guess we just gonna get a "lost" type ending.

H.B.O do not promote this great show like they should. I guess game of thrones is getting all the attention. Kinda like how they did the wire.
zx8wa8.jpg
Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

KingFreeman

Replies

• KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way to promote this show, one of those ones you gotta run into off the strength of it being an hbo show to appreciate what it brings. If they finish it right it will get its due. Seems like they're finally acknowledging it's the rapture/revelations. We'll see tho.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,235 Regulator
    season 3 looks like its gonna be fire.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

loch121
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a video recap dropping later.

This ep was fire.

sad to see this show go,but it's so unique IDK how long it could go on.
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
    The Leftovers season 3 ep 1 | The Book Of Kevin Review/recap | Viral Munchies | Loch

Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    PILL_COSBY(Nope)
    So much went on. Had to watch twice. Think I gotta watch it a third. This shit was a fucking doozy.
    nwfyah.jpg
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18
    I love how this show just becomes different each season and everything changes around.

These damn rape beards got to go, everybody can't sport a damn beard!!!

Ok I get the opening. That town is special and weird shit been going on there for forever. It looks like they figured out what was going on back in 1855. I guess it was an honor to be "chosen". They would figure out who was up to be "chosen" and they would go and wait for it. Those who didn't get "chosen" and stayed behind couldn't live among the others anymore. I guess the guilty remnant is old as hell. Remnant is like something left behind and not needed or useful anymore.

Lol at black dude smashing kevin's ex wife. This show gets weirder and crazier every episode. That shit threw me all off. Black dude son could have smashed kevin's daughter. It's like they are Hollywood stars living around each other.

What happened to eddie winslow? Did he get taken or killed? I can't remember.

R.I.P to the dog killer, kevin's step son shot the shit out of him god damn!!!

R.I.P guilty remnant. The got blown the fuck up........but why?

They think kevin is jesus lol.
    zx8wa8.jpg

loch121(Nope)
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way to promote this show, one of those ones you gotta run into off the strength of it being an hbo show to appreciate what it brings. If they finish it right it will get its due. Seems like they're finally acknowledging it's the rapture/revelations. We'll see tho.

I'm still hoping it's aliens.

zx8wa8.jpg

PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    I love how this show just becomes different each season and everything changes around.

These damn rape beards got to go, everybody can't sport a damn beard!!!

Ok I get the opening. That town is special and weird shit been going on there for forever. It looks like they figured out what was going on back in 1855. I guess it was an honor to be "chosen". They would figure out who was up to be "chosen" and they would go and wait for it. Those who didn't get "chosen" and stayed behind couldn't live among the others anymore. I guess the guilty remnant is old as hell. Remnant is like something left behind and not needed or useful anymore.

Lol at black dude smashing kevin's ex wife. This show gets weirder and crazier every episode. That shit threw me all off. Black dude son could have smashed kevin's daughter. It's like they are Hollywood stars living around each other.

What happened to eddie winslow? Did he get taken or killed? I can't remember.

R.I.P guilty remnant. The got blown the fuck up........but why?

They think kevin is jesus lol.

Yoooooooooo. That had me fucked up. You shot the man in the chest next thing you know you with his ex bitch running psychic scams. And kev looking like he gives zero fucks about the shit.

He does seem to be killing himself every morning so maybe that's his coping mechanism lol.
    R.I.P to the dog killer, kevin's step son shot the shit out of him god damn!!!

When that dog came out the cut after and shredded the peanut butter sandwich tho... The writers been trolling the fuck out of us with that part of the storyline. Lol.

nwfyah.jpg
    deadeye(Nope)
    I thought "Jurdan" was in like upstate New York not Texas ?

coz non of then have a southern accent.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

fortyacres wrote: »
    I thought "Jurdan" was in like upstate New York not Texas ?

coz non of then have a southern accent.

uhy.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    25centsandwich
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, was that crazy dude right?

Are dogs really impersonating people?

WTF was Nora doing at the end with those chickens............looking about 30 years older............and going by the name of Sarah?

Was that supposed to be in the future or something?

I didn't think it was because they made it seem like it was happening at the same time that plane wrote that "13 days left" message in the sky.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • KairoKairo Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    Why was Kevin asphyxiating himself? Great scene and great ep.

The scene with Norah was certainly in the future. She's in Australia and has for some reason distanced herself from Kevin. So many questions.
    Just rewatching episode 1 before I jump into the next.

"One of those things are gonna bite your goddamn face off"
    These crackas might really be dogs. Smmfh.
    Kairo wrote: »

The scene with Norah was certainly in the future. She's in Australia and has for some reason distanced herself from Kevin. So many questions.

Just like the scene in the beginning I think she waiting for him to come back or for something major to happen. Based on what matt was talking they might be on some 7 year theory shit. Looks like she been dissapointed a couple times tho.
    nwfyah.jpg
  • IbexIbex Posts: 7,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24
    Sooooo the "Chief Kevin" that these old bittys just murked at the end of episode 2 is future Kevin in Australia hiding or nah?
    Image.jpg
    KingFreemanloch121
    Ibex wrote: »
    Sooooo the "Chief Kevin" that these old bittys just murked at the end of episode 2 is future Kevin in Australia hiding or nah?

Nah. But they're looking for him. Nora probably loses the book while they're out there in Australia.

Felt bad for Nora this episode. Her head is fucked up. I guess everyone's is considering the events just a matter of what degree.
    Seems like she just holding on by a string tho. The scene where she explains the wutang tattoo and them bringing Regina kings character back into the fold with the trampoline was goat.

What would you guys do if you got that phone call Nora got?

nwfyah.jpg
    loch121
  • 25centsandwich25centsandwich Posts: 453 ✭✭✭

Nah. But they're looking for him. Nora probably loses the book while they're out there in Australia.

Felt bad for Nora this episode. Her head is fucked up. I guess everyone's is considering the events just a matter of what degree.
    Seems like she just holding on by a string tho. The scene where she explains the wutang tattoo and them bringing Regina kings character back into the fold with the trampoline was goat.

Couldn't even begin to put myself in that mindset man...

This episode was filled with hilarious and etherous moments tho...nora laughin at kevin was fucked up lol

KingFreeman

Couldn't even begin to put myself in that mindset man...

This episode was filled with hilarious and etherous moments tho...nora laughin at kevin was fucked up lol

It was real shit tho. Like bro she just walked in on you with a bag taped to your head. And that just his baggage not hers. You gonna have a baby and fix shit? That's gonna help? It was some laughable shit to suggest. Bitch got a wutang tattoo on her kids names. She can't stand the thought of taking another loss like that.

I think she's only going to Australia to clap someone for the disrespect. Nora been a G out here low key.
    nwfyah.jpg
    loch121(Nope)PILL_COSBY
    lol at them Australian old chicks

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

loch121KingFreemanPILL_COSBY
    edited April 27
    The Leftovers season 3 ep 2 | Recap/Review | Viral Munchies | Loch
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭

think everything is happening in real time....with the exception of nora transporting the doves to the nun

kevin's father is also named kevin and he was also a police chief....
    KingFreeman
    The Leftovers Season 3 ep 3 | Crazy whitefella Thinking Recap/Review | Viral Munchies | Loch

scott glenn is a damn good actor hella underrated.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

Madame_CJSkywalkerKingFreemanPILL_COSBYtexas409
  • godoffungodoffun Ya momma housePosts: 203 ✭✭
    Damn I usually binge watch my tv shows but I love this show so much that I just might break down and watch the first 3 eps.
    Currently playing the stock market trying to cop a house. Get your money up bitch!
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    godoffun wrote: »
    Damn I usually binge watch my tv shows but I love this show so much that I just might break down and watch the first 3 eps.

I binged watched Season 1 and 2. Watching season 3 week to week, and honestly, i prefer it that way.