Nike Air Trainer Cruz: "Orange Quartz" Rose Gold Rico - release date 04/27/2017

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 41,644 Regulator
edited April 18 in Fashion Forward
So these are the new Air Cruz's coming out in about 2 weeks. Personally I love the Aircruz joints and own a few of em. This is the newest colour way:

nike-air-trainer-cruz-easter-release-date-4.jpg
Nike-Air-Trainer-Cruz-Easter-.jpg
821955-800_02.jpg
nike-air-trainer-cruz-easter-release-date-2.jpg

Thoughts ?
CashmoneyDuxplaymaker88

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 41,644 Regulator
    I'm definitely coppin these. I'm happy Nike still maintains a relationship with Cruz and they making newer colour ways. The Aircruz joints I got are incredibly well put together and are top quality throughout the shoe down to the detail.

You can tell Cruz being the big sneaker head he is, really put effort into his designs and knows his stuff.
    manofmorehouse
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 15,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    save ya money fam lol
    GhostdenithegawdonetoughmiracleStew
  • matches malonematches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 15
    these went down in price a lot since the Giants cut him rofl. Its not hard to find these for 70 or so.

But I like them though. Design is similar to Air Tech Challengers.
    Sion
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shits are dope as fuck.
    Sion
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 15,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sion, i found a place thats gon be selling these, but its a boutique so you know it might be limited quantities

the good news is, its a place here, so i know locally, aint nobody gon be fucking wit em like that b/c these nigs dont have no taste, BUT, they have a huge twitter following so the hypebeast might still keep this shoe in high demand
    Sion
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 65,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 22
    These joints are the michael jackson jacket of sneakers
    Stew
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 41,644 Regulator
    edited April 17
    According to Victor Cruz's Instagram page these really will be dropping on April 27th so just about 11 days from now. Now I'm not sure if we'll get them in n Canada but I heard some stores may even get them today.

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 48,193 Regulator
    What a shitty color
    BenjaminESionCashmoneyDuxMeester
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 64,433 Regulator
    them joints clean
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 65,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually they arent that bad.. but its sneaker companies always do this shit where they fuck up my like for some kicks with a stupid pattern or accent like those Achilles bandaids