What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Aaron Hernandez found dead in prison cell.

Replies

• goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel Chuck Norris had something to do with this
    goldentouchphotography.com
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmaaaaooooo nigga was the Booty Warrior
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

mc317texasdaking88Serious Juice Mayne
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mc317 wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4432542/Hernandez-notes-fianc-e-daughter-gay-prison-LOVER.html

That nigga was a faggot, he wasnt even in there long. #fleecejohnson

Tmz already confirmed the 3rd letter was for the public
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The letter was not to his lover an arron was not gay liberal media bullshit
    silverfoxx
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4432542/Hernandez-notes-fianc-e-daughter-gay-prison-LOVER.html

Don't see anything about a note to the public..

But these stories about him being on the down low before he was even in jail gaining a lot of steam right now. SMH
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would have been stop tryin to destory are heros !!!! They fake er thing
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grYmes wrote: »

But these stories about him being on the down low before he was even in jail gaining a lot of steam right now. SMH

Investigators found three hand-written notes next to a Bible in the cell. We're told one of the notes addressed the general public, and the other 2 were written to specific people

Public,wife and one for his daughter
    grYmesdnyce215R0mponetoughmiracle
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newsweek said he was bi and Odin was gonna out him to his fiancé. Grain of salt
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grYmes wrote: »

Investigators found three hand-written notes next to a Bible in the cell. We're told one of the notes addressed the general public, and the other 2 were written to specific people

Public,wife and one for his daughter

I'm sure the notes is truth. It's the other shit coming out with him allegedly trying to hide himself being bi that's coming outta left field. This story just gets more and more fucked up and confusing.
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The letter was not to his lover an arron was not gay liberal media bullshit
    Distraction. A week ago we were looking into possible murder, now we mysteriously find a suicide note & find out this nigga gay? I call bs
    dnyce215blackgod813StewCashmoneyDux
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,141 Regulator
    Nah, he don't look like he loves the ding a ling
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    VIBE
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If him killing Odin Lloyd had anything to do with him teasing him or threatening to expose him over his sexuality, it would've came out during the trial.

Just the ho ass media taking the gay lover suicide note (which aint even confirmed) and running with it.

My thoughts exactly.

All this shit jus sounds to crazy
    KingFreeman
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We getting a movie and documentary in the next 5 years
    MD_PROPER Plutarch
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    We getting a movie and documentary in the next 5 years

It's gonna be on Lifetime, they gonna get John Leguizamo to play A-aron

Lmaoo
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.I.P.
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this shit is crazy even on cnn they had someone on and said what they know is there was 3 letters one to his daughter another to wife and they just skipped the 3th letter tho and moved on lol but now this shit gettin out of control

Aaron Herndandez did have a prison boyfriend, say law enforcement sources, and another boyfriend may have been behind murder

by Ellen Killoran
    April 22, 2017
    KingFreeman