What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

How Deep Is The Ocean?

Replies

• FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 3,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's about 7 miles deep
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Preach2Teach so you dont believe in the bottom of the ocean?
    rocket-2.gif
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    @Preach2Teach get'cho cant get right ass back in here and tell me whi tild you they knew everything about the universe

OK maybe they don't know everything but they do be putting out pictures of the galaxy, how can they get a picture of the galaxy but cannot give us a picture of the earth? how can we get to the moon put still we cannot get to the bottom of our own oceans? they are lying to us on a global scale about this space shit that is obvious to me, but hey this thread is not about that so I will not derail, I have my beliefs and others have theirs.

Nigga youve never seen a picture of earth?

At best you've seen a disc view or a rendering but you haven't seen a true entire image of Earth. I'm not aligning myself with dudes thinking but some of you need to pump your brakes.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    CapitalBblacktuxCashmoneyDuxJoshuaMoshua
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Preach2Teach get'cho cant get right ass back in here and tell me whi tild you they knew everything about the universe

OK maybe they don't know everything but they do be putting out pictures of the galaxy, how can they get a picture of the galaxy but cannot give us a picture of the earth? how can we get to the moon put still we cannot get to the bottom of our own oceans? they are lying to us on a global scale about this space shit that is obvious to me, but hey this thread is not about that so I will not derail, I have my beliefs and others have theirs.

At best you've seen a disc view or a rendering but you haven't seen a true entire image of Earth. I'm not aligning myself with dudes thinking but some of you need to pump your brakes.

What kind of pics do you take of a sphere from space?
    A full disk view is an entire image of earth
    And there a real time images of earth...stop it
    rocket-2.gif
    dasmooth1JoshuaMoshua
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We still haven't figured out our own planet yet but we know everything about what's out there in space? something is not adding up, great thread tho.

Who told you that?

I think by this he means we think all life in the universe has to be like earth when some (i dont know 20-30 years ago) we thought all life needed sun light to live/survive.
    sticker,375x360.u1.png
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knew it was gonna be this video. Saw it the other day.

Crazy that we haven't explored 80% of the ocean.

They're too worried about space
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,779 ✭✭✭✭✭

All this. Also they have goddamn timelapse photos of earth from space stations where you can watch it rotate. The shits a fucking sphere.
    VulcanRavengns
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

All this. Also they have goddamn timelapse photos of earth from space stations where you can watch it rotate. The shits a fucking sphere.

You would think people on the internet would know this. There are satellites in space, which is how you get the GPS from google. Pictures of the Earth are everywhere.

abi_full_disk_low_res_jan_15_2017.jpg?itok=NgJIoci8
    blackmarble_2016_americas_composite.png?itok=9OuXCBd8
    https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/new-weather-satellite-sends-first-images-of-earth
    KingFreemantexas409silverfoxxJoshuaMoshua
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

You would think people on the internet would know this. There are satellites in space, which is how you get the GPS from google. Pictures of the Earth are everywhere.

https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/new-weather-satellite-sends-first-images-of-earth

I've seen the light, that shit is fuckin flat!
    These NASA bitches been lying to us
    Max.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21
    Why do I keep getting @ed to this thread? them pictures of the earth have been proven as computer generated lies already, you have got to do your research but noooo your all too distracted by the bullshit, thinking about Trump and other bullshit instead of doing the research.

giphy.gif

He say they computer generated i dont kno wat to think
    SneakDZAIntelligent_Hoodlum LincolnStoneColdMikey
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21
    gns wrote: »

I've seen the light, that shit is fuckin flat!
    These NASA bitches been lying to us

If the Earth is flat does that mean Space is round

Or if not we'll stick to the blackness of space

tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall should watch the episode of the Cosmos when they examine the bottom of the ocean
    Idiopathic JokerMr.LVCashmoneyDuxJoshuaMoshua
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Our best bet is to leave the ocean alone we already fuck up enough shit on the earth's surface and have been fucking the atmosphere.

Too late, even our deepest depths have evidence of human life, trash reaches that far. There's now more plastic in the sea than there are fish.

Damn you right

Sea Lions In California Are Dying From A Toxic Algae That Ravages Their Brains

Many scientists say that the development of the toxin is a byproduct of increased ocean pollution and higher water temperatures that allow it to thrive. With heavy rains this year, more fertilizer and waste water has washed into the sea.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/domoic-acid-sea-lions-algae-california_us_58f9688be4b018a9ce59d965?rll&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love ocean pics, especially stuff like this

5bbd32a410308241edef8d302dec33e2.gif

I show em to my youngest cuz it gives her the heeby jeebies and I laugh

Yo I dont fucking think the world is flat but you guys know those pictures are computer generated right? Rendered images. They're not real. You're not proving anything. Which was my original point. It's like watching a bunch of semi retards make fun of the retarded kid. Disgusting to watch.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    CapitalBOlorun22blacktuxCashmoneyDuxJoshuaMoshua