DJ Akademiks Goes on COMPLEX Rant

Replies

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Take Dat, For Data In my skin Posts: 13,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lconcc2qhlc3.gif

Fuck is this nigga even talkin about?
    edited April 20
    Yo watching that clip, budden is who he is on the podcast wit Rory and Mal. And Akkemdemiks gives waaaaaay to much context before making a point. Like he's scared it's gonna be easily disputed so he has to layer it to make it not so. Just make ya point and debate thereafter, that's the point of the show.
    Trillaaaaaa
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BATTLE OF THE BIRDS
    Revolver Ocelot
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what is he upset about?
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    So Dj Akademiks is a 30 year old virgin?

After that Poor Boom fiasco with Eboni I can't say that he is.. But Joe is gonna clown him anyway.. Wild thing is.. Joe's track record is immaculate so Ak would be best serve to avoid the discussion all together lol..
    SionCainBane LoweTrillaaaaaa
  • BetaBeta White People Buyin Pitbulls Now.. Posts: 55,549 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20

I think that Joe undermines him too much and tries to make him look bad

And then I think he's mad at complex for reasons idk even after listening twice. Idk but fuck akademiks I'm still rooting for somebody to steal on him this year. His haters see what he looks like now so hopefully somebody get brave on some "I can box this husky nigga out" shit
    Bane LoweKingFreemangns
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20
    He gotta start putting some bass in his voice. You can't allow him to do that in front of chicks. Don't allow him to do it period in no setting.
    Built 4 cuban linxgns
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 6,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's mad at the fact that Joe tries to son him every episode and that the staff at Complex seems to support it. He feels like he's being used for his audience and that they treat him as a joke when he puts up better numbers than them.

blackgod813Lurkristocrat gnsTrillfate
    He need to toughen up..
    gns
  • twenty2twenty2 My Ideals May Not Be Ideal But I Deal...Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Haven't watched yesterday and today's episodes, nor Ak's rant in the OP.....but whatever shit Joe's givin him, I say it's well-deserved. When Joe caught heat after the first few episodes for....well, bein Joe and doin Joe-shit (loud, interupptin, etc.), he honestly did try to tone shit down.........and Akademiks stayed takin lil shots every chance he could get. And Joe would just smirk...

Anybody who knows how to read people knew what the fuck that smirk meant...
    I stop playing 2k a while ago...is it normal to sip Henny while u play 2k and live stream? Em I outta the loop?
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akademics is 26 Joe likes to bring that up alot.
  • spit_fiyaspit_fiya Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    I stop playing 2k a while ago...is it normal to sip Henny while u play 2k and live stream? Em I outta the loop?

Idk how he was still playing that shit i was drunk playing GTA and i tried to drive and i was running into street lights and shit

If anything that deterred me from drinking and driving IRL because i couldn't even drive with franklin moving a joystick lol

He had it on demo mode lol
    BetaTrillaaaaaaBender RodriguezDarthRozay
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shooter Shane voice.
  • Max.Max. BODY BAG! Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is complex getn at chipmunk for takong they youtube audience

All that needs to happen is joe knocks ak out

Ps the host is annoying af hipster bitch
    Bane Lowegns
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 41,668 Regulator
    OK what is the video about & where did Joe Buddens diss him ?

There's no way I'm going to sit here & listen to this nigga talk for 42 minutes, Im not on social media like that a nigga got shit to do. So what happened cuz based on the responses SOMEONE watched this and knows.