DJ Akademiks Goes on COMPLEX Rant

Replies

• Alpha_Ambition Alpha_Ambition Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    OK what is the video about & where did Joe Buddens diss him ?

There's no way I'm going to sit here & listen to this nigga talk for 42 minutes, Im not on social media like that a nigga got shit to do. So what happened cuz based on the responses SOMEONE watched this and knows.

The video I posted on the 3rd post with timestamp @Sion
    Sion
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 41,603 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »
    OK what is the video about & where did Joe Buddens diss him ?

There's no way I'm going to sit here & listen to this nigga talk for 42 minutes, Im not on social media like that a nigga got shit to do. So what happened cuz based on the responses SOMEONE watched this and knows.

The video I posted on the 3rd post with timestamp @Sion

My nigga !!!
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 41,603 Regulator
    edited April 21
    Start at 33 mins to see why he furious lol Budden was clownin his ass lmao

His reaction is made it funny. Some niggas who dont get a lot of girls are sensitive about that kind of shit. He should have said "I'm not taking relationship advice from the dude who bit Esther & punched Tahiri".

And Akademiks needs to lose weight he looks terrible nh.
    blacktuxblack caesarMatike85
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 28,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start at 33 mins to see why he furious lol Budden was clownin his ass lmao

...is this what these niggas do for a living?
    Budden pocketing this nigga is funny though.
  • DNB1DNB1 Posts: 18,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    42 minutes of feelings.

Joe won.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 46,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But when is this nigga going to spin some records
    KamPushMe
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 15,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man im surprised none of you niggas have tweeted that pic of him and that ebony chick

or hell, even a link to that thread

CashmoneyDuxSion
  • youngnickyoungnick NJPosts: 574 ✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    man im surprised none of you niggas have tweeted that pic of him and that ebony chick

explain?
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 35,260 Regulator
    i ro ny wrote: »
    youngnick wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

explain?

long and a short. boom is a nigga that talks too fuckin much. now that thats out of the way..

he tried to pull eboni and dude got undercut by ak.

boom.jpg~original
    This came out of nowhere. Because they rarely interacted with each other then BAM they drop this pic.
    Alpha_Ambition
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why niggas hate akademiks on here is hillarious. Instead of staying on the IC not amounting to shit he created a way from him to eat of his internet opinions. He has also refused to take free tickets and promo and money from major labels or artists so his opinions stay true to what he thinks (even if he is wrong)

I have seen the show and Akademiks needs to improve his argument skills. He also still is stuck on twitch where his comments are long winded and add like (needs to get to the point).

But the biggest issue on this show is Joe Budden. He yells and reminds me of arguing with a crazy chick where he played hoe ass mind games. Niggas on the show will be talking about kendricks album and joe be like "let me ask you a question is dyaln the hottest spitta of all time?". Joe stays with these weird mind games and pointless questions off topic.

Hopefully joe changes his ways cause he is off the rails on this show and not in a skip bayless troll way. Ak needs to formulate and get to the point of his arguments a little quicker.

We can't hate akademiks corny ass but you can hate on every Jay and Nas(especially Nas) business move? FOH nigga.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 14,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21
    Why niggas hate akademiks on here is hillarious. Instead of staying on the IC not amounting to shit he created a way from him to eat of his internet opinions. He has also refused to take free tickets and promo and money from major labels or artists so his opinions stay true to what he thinks (even if he is wrong)

I have seen the show and Akademiks needs to improve his argument skills. He also still is stuck on twitch where his comments are long winded and add like (needs to get to the point).

But the biggest issue on this show is Joe Budden. He yells and reminds me of arguing with a crazy chick where he played hoe ass mind games. Niggas on the show will be talking about kendricks album and joe be like "let me ask you a question is dyaln the hottest spitta of all time?". Joe stays with these weird mind games and pointless questions off topic.

Hopefully joe changes his ways cause he is off the rails on this show and not in a skip bayless troll way. Ak needs to formulate and get to the point of his arguments a little quicker.

We can't hate akademiks corny ass but you can hate on every Jay and Nas(especially Nas) business move? FOH nigga.

Stop nigga. Nas will get an endorsement by the New York department of sewer covers and niggas on Nas dick like he the Goat business man ever lmaoo. The Nation of Naslam ass niggas on the IC is out of control.
    CashmoneyDux
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 4,611 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop nigga. Nas will get an endorsement by the New York department of sewer covers and niggas on Nas dick like he the Goat business man ever lmaoo. The Nation of Naslam ass niggas on the IC is out of control.

You a goof troop ass nigga, ain't you? Go sit yo ass down in a penalty box some G.damn where.

Joe Budden ain't the problem. Akademiks is a cornball omega male that isn't smart. That's the problem. Joe isn't stupid, but he isn't as smart as he thinks he is either. His Jedi Mind Tricks just work well on stupid niggas, and there seems to be an abundance of those.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic Funky like poopa scoop #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 18,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Budden and Akademics used to post on the IC? Might have to cook up a plan to make something of this shit.
     i ro nyCashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetter
  • youngnickyoungnick NJPosts: 574 ✭✭✭
    Akademiks is making a "career" off of being a male Chatty Patty and you guys think it's weird or strange that people think that's wack?
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    So Budden and Akademics used to post on the IC? Might have to cook up a plan to make something of this shit.

@Turfaholic whats goodie nigga
    CashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetterFigoCJ
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe Budden screams at dude and a girl for 40 minutes: The Show.

Nadeska be like "Joe, please shut the fuck up".
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 14,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »

You a goof troop ass nigga, ain't you? Go sit yo ass down in a penalty box some G.damn where.

Joe Budden ain't the problem. Akademiks is a cornball omega male that isn't smart. That's the problem. Joe isn't stupid, but he isn't as smart as he thinks he is either. His Jedi Mind Tricks just work well on stupid niggas, and there seems to be an abundance of those.

Akademiks has knowledge on the present issues the show talks about and Joe doesn't. Meanwhile joe refuses to listen or at least understand the storylines behind the new rappers the show is talking about. Akademiks knows about the contact Wayne signed as well as the issues Drake had with the label. But joe budden just yells pointless shit over and over again with no actual facts. Same thing goes when it comes to talking about future and yachty. Akademiks knows about the current issues in Hip Hop and joe just hates on the young cats and yells.