Lil Yatchy Album Cover *WARNING*

Replies

• goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is the person in the bottom right corner male or female?
    goldentouchphotography.com
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Cool cover.

BUT these niggas ain't smarten up yet..

Who listening to 20 lil yachty tracks? Condense that shit to 11-13

You condoning this shit b?
    dame2.png

Yes because it's relatable

ywn71e82ok69.png

Lmao look at this guy..funny thing is I was like "watch niggas latch on to relatable and joke"

Fuck it ima be mature in this thread. I ain't gonna listen to this but it's a nice unique cover

Beta you tha homie but.........
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,084 Regulator
    Pretty dope cover .

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

Like Waterpurpngoldgnslord nemesisKid Dynasty
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 4,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This "teenage angst-y" cover is wack as fuck. And I'll be a relic if that means I don't have to see faggots kissing, trannies, and fat, ugly white bitches on the cover of an album.

I watch GoT, G.dammit. That'll be the extent of my "progressiveness".
    The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...
    gns
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this flops
    Gives us back images in sigs
    gnsGhostdenithegawdchgarcia345808HiLife808
    Cool cover.

dame2.png

ywn71e82ok69.png

Lmao look at this guy..funny thing is I was like "watch niggas latch on to relatable and joke"

Fuck it ima be mature in this thread. I ain't gonna listen to this but it's a nice unique cover

Y'all niggas is ignorant lol

I mean relatable in daily life and in school how there are so many diff types of people and dealing with different ways of life

And you non progressive negroes can't accept anything. Old ass hassan said he dont even wanna understand the message and then y'all got the unmitigated gall (been watching first take) to put *warning* in the title

Ignorance is the opposite my nigga. All this fuck shit is manufactured to hell. In fact, if you not peepin this bullshyt, you're the opposite of woke.

On the flipside I get what you're saying about tolerance, but again, this shyt is manufactured. It's deliberate. It's the reason why we have niggas like Thugger dressing like a straight bitch claiming to be a Blood and talkin that tough shit and conspiring to assassinate his fellow so-called coon blood/idol and getting away with it because faggot get vindicated just for the simple fact that they're faggots. (Baby is clearly a faggot... Might be why he got Dipolmatic immunity).

But yea, Ima let you cook fam.
    SolemnSaucegns
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 14,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't mad at em, its what the young niggaz like..
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • MeesterMeester The World Is Mind. Outrage LandPosts: 15,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....oh I get it, because nobody checkin for any of that.

Thats artistic as hell bruh...
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 14,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smart as hell too..he got enough street cred to not only maintain whateva edge he has and overtake odd future in that strange lane. Added to the fact it makes them strange kids feel more secure that a nigga like yachty got dem. From a business sense it's savvy as fuck.
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    gns
    Plus he just made a whoooole lot of industry friends
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    silverfoxx
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 6,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this flops

I do too. But lookin at the world right now this shit might go Gold
    genocidecutter
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand the cover.

We all have these type of ppl in our family.
    (Really though?)
    Meestergnsdamnkplord nemesis
  • ChiCityChiCity Stark Bannerman Da NAWFPosts: 27,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting in the party, getting lit to Yatchy.............
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
  • Midwest_Journalist Midwest_Journalist Posts: 289 ✭✭
    edited April 21
    Kinda looks like a special ed class.

Good from a marketin' perspective tho' the millennials gna eat it up.

Pass

Goes perfect with the special ed people who like this music.
    KC-Royals-World-Champions-logo.jpg

ltc513h60qiq.jpg
    Like Waterking hassan
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Stefflon Don is on there huh? She has really been blowing up. She's from London.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smart as hell too..he got enough street cred to not only maintain whateva edge he has and overtake odd future in that strange lane. Added to the fact it makes them strange kids feel more secure that a nigga like yachty got dem. From a business sense it's savvy as fuck.

No no no no no no nooooooo no
  • BetaBeta Respect Da Bitch #BitchMob Posts: 60,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool cover.

dame2.png

ywn71e82ok69.png

Y'all niggas is ignorant lol

I mean relatable in daily life and in school how there are so many diff types of people and dealing with different ways of life

And you non progressive negroes can't accept anything. Old ass hassan said he dont even wanna understand the message and then y'all got the unmitigated gall (been watching first take) to put *warning* in the title

Ignorance is the opposite my nigga. All this fuck shit is manufactured to hell. In fact, if you not peepin this bullshyt, you're the opposite of woke.

On the flipside I get what you're saying about tolerance, but again, this shyt is manufactured. It's deliberate. It's the reason why we have niggas like Thugger dressing like a straight bitch claiming to be a Blood and talkin that tough shit and conspiring to assassinate his fellow so-called coon blood/idol and getting away with it because faggot get vindicated just for the simple fact that they're faggots. (Baby is clearly a faggot... Might be why he got Dipolmatic immunity).

But yea, Ima let you cook fam.

Who said I was woke?

ysn7mrmwf3hk.gif

Out of everything on the cover you pick the two guys kissing to feel uncomfortable about and focus on. It's bigger than that as its the not only thing displayed on the cover. And it's not there for a hidden agenda, it's actually depicts what kids in high school are like. I'm sure one of your male friends from school got a night at home. Ita okay man, its okay
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

StoneColdMikeyPureYang
  • R2_163R2_163 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21
    this lil nigga (or his team) is a genius. he's capitalizing heavy on trends and the social climate. you got to hand it to him. he made a song that went viral 6 months after he started rapping and he's using every marketing trick in the book to get that bag.

he knew he couldn't rap but infiltrated hip hop anyway and got rich off of it. it's so crazy
    2lw6u74.jpg
    silverfoxxmiamivice305BlackAX410