What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lil Yatchy Album Cover *WARNING*

Replies

• R2_163R2_163 Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i was looking for the transgender and i realized it was that dyke in the bottom left
    2lw6u74.jpg
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Cool cover.

BUT these niggas ain't smarten up yet..

Who listening to 20 lil yachty tracks? Condense that shit to 11-13

You condoning this shit b?
    dame2.png

Yes because it's relatable

ywn71e82ok69.png

Lmao look at this guy..funny thing is I was like "watch niggas latch on to relatable and joke"

Fuck it ima be mature in this thread. I ain't gonna listen to this but it's a nice unique cover

Beta you tha homie but.........

Y'all niggas is ignorant lol

I mean relatable in daily life and in school how there are so many diff types of people and dealing with different ways of life

And you non progressive negroes can't accept anything. Old ass hassan said he dont even wanna understand the message and then y'all got the unmitigated gall (been watching first take) to put *warning* in the title

Ignorance is the opposite my nigga. All this fuck shit is manufactured to hell. In fact, if you not peepin this bullshyt, you're the opposite of woke.

On the flipside I get what you're saying about tolerance, but again, this shyt is manufactured. It's deliberate. It's the reason why we have niggas like Thugger dressing like a straight bitch claiming to be a Blood and talkin that tough shit and conspiring to assassinate his fellow so-called coon blood/idol and getting away with it because faggot get vindicated just for the simple fact that they're faggots. (Baby is clearly a faggot... Might be why he got Dipolmatic immunity).

But yea, Ima let you cook fam.

Who said I was woke?

ysn7mrmwf3hk.gif

Out of everything on the cover you pick the two guys kissing to feel uncomfortable about and focus on. It's bigger than that as its the not only thing displayed on the cover. And it's not there for a hidden agenda, it's actually depicts what kids in high school are like. I'm sure one of your male friends from school got a night at home. Ita okay man, its okay

English bruh...
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool cover.

dame2.png

ywn71e82ok69.png

Lmao look at this guy..funny thing is I was like "watch niggas latch on to relatable and joke"

Fuck it ima be mature in this thread. I ain't gonna listen to this but it's a nice unique cover

I mean relatable in daily life and in school how there are so many diff types of people and dealing with different ways of life

And you non progressive negroes can't accept anything. Old ass hassan said he dont even wanna understand the message and then y'all got the unmitigated gall (been watching first take) to put *warning* in the title

Ignorance is the opposite my nigga. All this fuck shit is manufactured to hell. In fact, if you not peepin this bullshyt, you're the opposite of woke.

On the flipside I get what you're saying about tolerance, but again, this shyt is manufactured. It's deliberate. It's the reason why we have niggas like Thugger dressing like a straight bitch claiming to be a Blood and talkin that tough shit and conspiring to assassinate his fellow so-called coon blood/idol and getting away with it because faggot get vindicated just for the simple fact that they're faggots. (Baby is clearly a faggot... Might be why he got Dipolmatic immunity).

Who said I was woke?

ysn7mrmwf3hk.gif

Out of everything on the cover you pick the two guys kissing to feel uncomfortable about and focus on. It's bigger than that as its the not only thing displayed on the cover. And it's not there for a hidden agenda, it's actually depicts what kids in high school are like. I'm sure one of your male friends from school got a night at home. Ita okay man, its okay

English bruh...

Stop being so uncomfortable with people who aren't like you.
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

blackgod813gnsCashmoneyDux
    Cool cover.

dame2.png

ywn71e82ok69.png

Who said I was woke?

ysn7mrmwf3hk.gif

English bruh...

Tell them faggots to quit shoving it down our throats then. Discomfort is one thing, but the thing is I'm extremely tolerant. Disgust is another animal entirely. I believe anyone can love whomever they please in whichever manner, but this in your face homo shit most of the media been on been annoying as fuck.
    SolemnSaucegnsCashmoneyDux
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,824 Regulator
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likkkkk itttt. FOR THE CULTURE
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool cover.

dame2.png

ywn71e82ok69.png

Who said I was woke?

ysn7mrmwf3hk.gif

English bruh...

Tell them faggots to quit shoving it down our throats then. Discomfort is one thing, but the thing is I'm extremely tolerant. Disgust is another animal entirely. I believe anyone can love whomever they please in whichever manner, but this in your face homo shit most of the media been on been annoying as fuck.

First off... :# at that first sentence

second, once again look at how much OTHER stuff is in the cover but yet its what you wanna focus on...
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

StoneColdMikey
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 13,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its just a bunch of ugly people sittin in a theater. And the back is some gross lookin pizza.

I dont get whats "cool" or "unique" about it.
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The jokes are killing me
    #1hiphopjunki3
    gns wrote: »
    Shit is really changing
    Niggaz is old as hell(me)

I saw spoiler and thought it'd be more something like this
    stephanie-santiago-atcq-booty-600x600.jpg?quality=100&w=650&h=650
    But i forgot new niggaz are trendy faggots

Yoooooo... Who tha fuck is this!?
    Built 4 cuban linxMorganFreemanKing
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    That black girl with the vitiligo patches is sexy AF if she legal

This nigga good with 16 and under how you asking this question on a album callen teenaged fatherlessness she even got the young girl prom hair Doo fuck is wrong with niggas
    Busta Carmichael 808HiLife808Alpha_Ambition
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,108 Regulator
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Can we get 20 tracks from somebody we wanna listen to on an album?

Nas album done
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Shit is really changing
    Niggaz is old as hell(me)

I saw spoiler and thought it'd be more something like this
    stephanie-santiago-atcq-booty-600x600.jpg?quality=100&w=650&h=650
    But i forgot new niggaz are trendy faggots

Yoooooo... Who tha fuck is this!?

Bella Stephanie Santiago

a3534c1c2bea0dbc1585a173a20754ab.gif
    0c5327509c6e573247a30d6ba6a8b0d2.gif
    tumblr_mwmjnliZg31rmbtpso4_r1_250.gif

i ro nyStoneColdMikeyJ-GUTTA
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 10,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R2_163 wrote: »
    this lil nigga (or his team) is a genius. he's capitalizing heavy on trends and the social climate. you got to hand it to him. he made a song that went viral 6 months after he started rapping and he's using every marketing trick in the book to get that bag.

he knew he couldn't rap but infiltrated hip hop anyway and got rich off of it. it's so crazy

The new Soulja Boy
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,275 Regulator
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I understand the cover.

We all have these type of ppl in our family.

its pretty simple , people on here trynna act like its cryptic with some agenda , when in reality that the mosaic of what the world is now like it or not.

and ya'll can stop it , but act hard and complain online.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif