Replies

• chgarcia345chgarcia345 Posts: 371 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ the chubby albino
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 2,463 Regulator
    edited April 21
    gns wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I understand the cover.

We all have these type of ppl in our family.
    fortyacres wrote: »
    I understand the cover.

its pretty simple , people on here trynna act like its cryptic with some agenda , when in reality that the mosaic of what the world is now like it or not.

and ya'll can stop it , but act hard and complain online.

Aint nobody like this in my family
    Fuckn heathen ass yanks think everyone living in babylon like yall

of course gns every kid in your family is healthy , straight , confident and in control of his/her emotions...

so suffering from Vitiligo and being an albino is babylon ?

tumblr_n254pmd7R81qfo87uo2_250.gif
    gns
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pachá12 wrote: »
    I don't care for his music, but at least he tried on the cover. Can't say the same for Kendrick.

Nigga, I don't give a flying 747 fuck if Kendrick put out Damn and went Food and Liquor 2 with the album art. At least the product itself delivered. This troglodyte put out a bullshit cover that's going to house bullshit music.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but at the end of the day, it's still a muthafuckin pig.

And I'm sure there's a reason for Kendrick's album art. Just because you don't know what that reason is doesn't negate that fact.
    Trillaaaaaarip.dillasapp08_2001
    Like Water wrote: »
    I understand the cover.

I understand the cover.

its pretty simple , people on here trynna act like its cryptic with some agenda , when in reality that the mosaic of what the world is now like it or not.

of course gns every kid in your family is healthy , straight , confident and in control of his/her emotions...

40, don't be obtuse. You know this is a desperate attempt by a fraudulent "rapper" to appear as something more than he is. This is a completely disingenuous grab at being "progressive" and encompassing all that that word entails.

These faggy little millenials will eat this shit up because they're misguided suckers and believe "Lil Dingy" is talking to them. This is a Macklemore 2.0 attempt by record companies -- with a borderline retard that has less talent.

The Babylon metaphor is correct, considering the state we're in where being fake, stupid, wack and gay is acceptable, condoned and endorsed.

You can call me obtuse , i just commented that "the cover was dope" whether you think its disingenuous or not,and to act like you are outraged and dont understand the depiction and the meaning behind (motives aside) it is rather comical. I do not listen to lil yatchy but whether you think he is wack or not or doesnt represent the brand of hiphop you ascribe to , dude is part of a youth culture that likes his type of movement and music , so yall just gatta deal with that. All of your favourite artists messages and pictures are curated with a motive, so to act like lil yatchy is the first and is committing a cardinal sin , is just your bullshit fake outrage.

Well better get used to the "so called" fake "Babylon" state and get comfortable too, because homosexuality and whatever you deem not cool and not hiphop is gonna be around here in the North and there in the South, whether you like it or not. The fact of the matter is you are just getting Old, cynical and the truth is this world is for the young so you will never understand youth culture the older you get and will keep getting madder and madder lol.
    Like Waterachewon87StoneColdMikeyrip.dillasapp08_2001
    edited April 21
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yall got albinos & vitilagos in your fam?

not blood but I actually have two childhood friends with vitilago.
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 4,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    I understand the cover.

I understand the cover.

40, don't be obtuse. You know this is a desperate attempt by a fraudulent "rapper" to appear as something more than he is. This is a completely disingenuous grab at being "progressive" and encompassing all that that word entails.

These faggy little millenials will eat this shit up because they're misguided suckers and believe "Lil Dingy" is talking to them. This is a Macklemore 2.0 attempt by record companies -- with a borderline retard that has less talent.

The Babylon metaphor is correct, considering the state we're in where being fake, stupid, wack and gay is acceptable, condoned and endorsed.

You can call me obtuse , i just commented that "the cover was dope" whether you think its disingenuous or not,and to act like you are outraged and dont understand the depiction and the meaning behind (motives aside) it is rather comical. I do not listen to lil yatchy but whether you think he is wack or not or doesnt represent the brand of hiphop you ascribe to , dude is part of a youth culture that likes his type of movement and music , so yall just gatta deal with that. All of your favourite artists messages and pictures are curated with a motive, so to act like lil yatchy is the first and is committing a cardinal sin , is just your bullshit fake outrage.

Well better get used to the "so called" fake "Babylon" state and get comfortable too, because homosexuality and whatever you deem not cool and not hiphop is gonna be around here in the North and there in the South, whether you like it or not. The fact of the matter is you are just getting Old, cynical and the truth is this world is for the young so you will never understand youth culture the older you get and will keep getting madder and madder lol.

Ain't no one mad, bruh. It isn't faux outrage either. It's an opinion based on the facts that have been presented. It's annoying that people can't see the forest for the trees. I choose logic to navigate me through life. And based on logic, in this specific instance, this nigga does not make music that encompasses what that cover depicts. If someone like Murs had a similar cover, or even Macklemore, then it'd be understandable, based on their musical history.

This nigga's musical history isn't adding up, hence this being nothing but a marketing ploy.

I would expect someone that usually displays more intelligence in their posting to be able to grasp the simplicity of my argument, whether you agree or not.
    sapp08_2001
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of my uncles on my mother side had vitiligo
  • ListencloserListencloser Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 12,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cover is dope

How?
    BetaJoker_De_La_LoverAggieLean.Alpha_Ambition sapp08_2001
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,108 Regulator

My cousin have it on her hands ......shrugs
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 12,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @beta no need to hit feels. Just askin how is it "dope"
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 9,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas hate and wonder why the new generation doesn't respect old niggas
    gnsStewStoneColdMikeyGhostdenithegawdLike WaterBender RodriguezTrillaaaaaafortyacresFigorip.dillaAggieLean.TheBoyRoAlpha_Ambition
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard a single line this lil nigga ever spit. I look for forward to carrying on this streak.

Anybody over 11 arguing in a Lil Yachty thread on a internet messageboard, lost at life.

He structurally ain't bad from the one song I cared to hear but he has no flow uses autotune for no reason at all and is led by his cornball ass gimmicks
    KamPushMe
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dude swinging for the fences and the cover gonna keep his name out there. Smart marketing. Still a cornball tho.
    rip.dilla