What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lets take charge of our destiny by starting with Loving yourself. The 1 month challenge.

2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threatwalking out the lions denPosts: 30,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 21 in For The Grown & Sexy
Lets try to do something different.

A 1 month challenge. Starting today April 17,2017 ending on May 17,2017

I challenge the people of the IC to try to take maybe 20 minutes out your day, to watch at least one of these videos and think about what it means to you.

Try to read at least one of the posted quotes and think about what it means to you.

These thread is about growing, being a better you and maybe understanding the frustrations we all have.

This will also be about being a better man for your family, for your lady, for your kids, for your friends and for your future.

So i will post a video and quote.

Some people you may know, some you wont. Some you may have heard or saw, some you haven't.

Its not about the who but the what. What they are saying.

We all need something to get us going. Some need more than others. And some dont know how to start.

Try to watch one a day for a month. thats all i ask. Not for myself but for you.

Try to allow it into your mindframe.

Try to incorporate it into your everyday life.

Try to take what fits you because everything wont. Take how it made you feel and build on it. Plan with it. Share it with others. Use it as a tool to guide others.

Be an asset to your community.

Be an asset to your family.

Be an asset to yourself.

But it all starts with you.

I am going to open this with this video and quote which you may have already know about:
its not about the music, or the rewatch but about life...So i ask that you read the quote then watch the video.

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. Ayn Rand

Life will come at you, but when you fall, will you get up to try to finish or will you lay in defeat?

Will you ask for help?

Do you have someone there to help you up when you fall?

Alot of us dont have that person. But thats ok, you may be the person who can help someone else up.

You may be the person that inspires someone who you dont know is watching. You may not know that you changed the trajectory of someones life who will in turn be the positive person someone else needs to see.

But first,

starting today, are you up to the challenge?

If you accept my challenge...

The video and quote for April 21, 2017

To say 'I love you' one must first be able to say the 'I.' Ayn Rand

So lets start with Loving yourself

All i ask for is one month to hopefully reach a few.

Lets take this journey together.

have a good day IC family

you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

SionYoung_ChitlinKoltrain

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets talk about it
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,689 Regulator
    Here's something I listen to every day

And this one I listen to before I go to bed every night

IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Young_Chitlin2stepz_ahead
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,689 Regulator
    DeLeon has the GOAT channel Unc I subscribed he has a new video almost every day. I have that one vid saved to my motivational playlist.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    2stepz_ahead
    edited April 21
    Here's a dope one

"Want shows up in conversation, expectation shows up in behavior."

Young_Chitlin2stepz_ahead
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I make some sort of cash donation at least once a week
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

2stepz_ahead
    Btw my Godfather ran in the '92 Olympics

semi-auto-mato2stepz_aheadThereal_baLurkristocrat
  • semi-auto-matosemi-auto-mato Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2stepz_ahead once in a while u actually start a thread or post something I can dig. u bought urself a month but come may 17th u better not come outside nigga.

nah seriously cool idea. now let me getting to watching these vids and I will post later.
    R.I.P. to my Pops. Sunset 5/2/2017

2stepz_ahead