What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Give a rapper you dislike a chance

5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body CountPosts: 36,517 Regulator
For the sake of the thread. If you had to post 1 song to sway the opinion of someone that is not feeling an artist you like what would it be?
Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
TheGOATSoloman_The_WiseJoker_De_La_Lover

Replies

• Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never knew a place where people like all the same newly discovered artist

in real life i never knew 2 people to like the same artist

some like Ice Cube,Scarface,Tupac,UGK, I use to like Master P,some like 3-6 Mafia
    I know people that like LL Cool J and Pitbull but never known everyone to all like the same shit
    some like Dj Screw/ Screwed Up Clique and screwtapes. I liked SPC related artist along with some other folks i knowb but nobody every liked everything.

It seems fishy that they like all the same rappers here.

I wouldn't put it past that some are on payola are connected directly to the industry liking the shit that's related to the artist they are associated with. or reflect the views of the internet rap website industry.
    Anything to do with promotion,Dj's for radio stations,industry personalities
    the people that eat off of talking about the industry
    This is a major industry,you got fashion,colognes,beverages the whole 9 yards
    so money is on the line

certain kats seem like industry insiders they always know all the new shit before anyone knows it exists
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT
    Soloman_The_WiseStomp Johnson
  • Soloman_The_WiseSoloman_The_Wise The Make It Happen Man... Puget SoundPosts: 2,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot do just1 because you have to appeal to the pathos if the person you are appealing to but maye for differnet types of kats I could grab one for them... AIight for Emotional Eminem Fans I would give them a healthy alternative to wanting to put your ex in your trunk with a joint like this... Passionate Pac Fans I would hit them with a joint from that same mindstate like in general though most folks I know gave Homie his due once he dropped this shit...
    The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows another way...

Originally Posted by south4life

"I'm not a drug dealer but, I'm cool with alot of street niggas...
    cause they respect the fact that I'm real with them, I'm not trying to be something I ain't.
    I'm cool with alot of street niggas here too cause, I come off as just being me and when I see them I holla and keep it moving. That's what's wrong with everybody now, they make being a gangsta or thug as the benchmark of being real. U know what's real, a nigga working a 9 to 5, busting his ass everyday without having to break a law."

The world Don't Understand Me, We are Living in Insanity, When I speak Profanity, It helps me Feed My Family, They Try and Banish Me, Because they Fear what I say, Spit Knowledge to the youth, Truth shows a better way...

I do not hate White People, Hell I regularly enjoy many White Women intimately, But I cannot stand Wiggers, RedNecks, or any Fag White Boys that do not Know there Place in shit...
    5th Letterachewon87rip.dilla
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 11,839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Girls Love The Way He Spins - Grandmaster Flash

l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

its....JOHN BSoloman_The_Wiserip.dilla
    I aint making no deliveries .... gotta come and get it

hurry up Im bout to leave
    Street Military members:

L.O.S.T.
    The way I see it Texas is way better at rapping but them florida,alabama,missipi boys all them gritty south areas rather listen to they own shit

everywhere else get more luv

That's why Texas gotta stay united but they don't
    Street Military members:

• TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all need to fuck with Kodak
    Joker_De_La_LoverPeezy_JenkinsgenocidecutterCashmoneyDuxOlorun22infamous114bck145KingFreemanpower_wisdomTrillfate_Menace_numbaz...80's babyKoltrain
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,517 Regulator

Post his best song.

Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev .....but anything else...Not My Job Beaches and Bridges, CAPosts: 6,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread can work, just like the album thread
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    MrCrookedLettergenocidecutter
  • TheGOATTheGOAT ablackweb.com/forum/index.phpPosts: 14,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

I gave his whole album a spin to see what ppl was talkin about.

Nothing i needa save to my playlist but he gots an ear to make catchy songs but his lyrics are trash.

He is way better than Dolph tho
    CashmoneyDux
  • MuhannadMuhannad Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I gave his whole album a spin to see what ppl was talkin about.

Nothing i needa save to my playlist but he gots an ear to make catchy songs but his lyrics are trash.

He is way better than Dolph tho
    That ain't saying much though.
    x the unknown
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He ain't better than Dolph yall sick
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    Intelligent_Hoodlum
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u ever have a disagreement about an artist or an album....its a good idea to go back and re listen to the opposite side of your argument
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    I never knew a place where people like all the same newly discovered artist

in real life i never knew 2 people to like the same artist

some like Ice Cube,Scarface,Tupac,UGK, I use to like Master P,some like 3-6 Mafia
    I know people that like LL Cool J and Pitbull but never known everyone to all like the same shit
    some like Dj Screw/ Screwed Up Clique and screwtapes. I liked SPC related artist along with some other folks i knowb but nobody every liked everything.

It seems fishy that they like all the same rappers here.

I wouldn't put it past that some are on payola are connected directly to the industry liking the shit that's related to the artist they are associated with. or reflect the views of the internet rap website industry.
    Anything to do with promotion,Dj's for radio stations,industry personalities
    the people that eat off of talking about the industry
    This is a major industry,you got fashion,colognes,beverages the whole 9 yards
    so money is on the line

certain kats seem like industry insiders they always know all the new shit before anyone knows it exists

You do kno this blog been out 4 over 10 years so a lot of the posters are older witch means they prolly like tha same old stuff… jus sayin but yea I get wat you sayin I never met a real canibus fan in my life but here he has about 100