What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

GOD DAMN! Russia Really Out Here Calling EVERYBODY a Terrorist!

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
Russia's Supreme Court ruled on Thursday that Jehovah's Witnesses was an "extremist" organisation and must hand over all its property to the state, Russian news agencies reported.

Interfax news agency quoted Sergei Cherepanov, a Jehovah's Witnesses representative, as saying that the group will appeal the decision in the European Court of Human Rights.

"We will do everything possible," he said.

Russian authorities have put several of the group's publications on a list of banned extremist literature and prosecutors have long cast it as an organisation that destroys families, fosters hatred and threatens lives.

The group, a United States-based nontrinitarian Christian denomination known for its door-to-door preaching and rejection of military service and blood transfusions, says this description is false.

he religious organisation has expanded around the world and has about eight million active followers. It has faced court proceedings in several countries, mostly over its pacifism and rejection of blood transfusions, but has Russia has been most outspoken in portraying it as an extremist cult.

Its Russian branch, based near St Petersburg, has regularly rejected this allegation. It has said a ban would directly affect around 400 of its groups and have an impact on all of its 2,277 religious groups in Russia, where it says it has 175,000 followers.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-religion-jehovah-s-idUSKBN17M1ZT
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
blackgod813G.Avant

Replies

• KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fucked around and knocked at the wrong door this time. Shit.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    atribecalledgabiCapitalBHundredEyes G.Avant
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont american cacs call everyone else violent and racist..and now charging hate crimes?

rocket-2.gif
    vitoria
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21
    them Russians like
    "i aint tryin' to hear that shit right now shareef!"
    gh0stCapitalBHundredEyes
  • vitoriavitoria Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭
    This is just the start of bad things to come, not good
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming to Russmerikkka soon...
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven Lover of Jesus Christ and a Minister of reconcilation! Do you know Him? September 23, 2017 Babylon the GreatPosts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 22
    giphy.gif

DoYouWannaGoToHeaven better never go to Russia with that bible preaching

JW's are a cult. They don't worship the true and living God. They deliberately deny the deity of Jesus Christ and have made up their own version of the "bible" to indoctrinate unstable souls.

But the plan will narrow. Start with the fringe religions such as cults and then hone in on the true born again believers in order to eradicate the christian faith.

This is what the last days will try to accomplish with the Antichrist and the mark of the beast. But the plan will fail because Jesus is coming back before all flesh is destroyed by the terribleness of the last days. Amen!
    It's the blood moon season! Joel 2:31-32!

GET OUT OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Go to Jerusalem! 5777

Amen.