What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Call of Duty: World War 2

1235»

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    I hear it's bc of that lobby shit they have.

the actual lobby, that looks like some battlefield 1 shit? or the barracks part before you get in a game?

where everyone is running around and opening crates and shit..
    The RecipeDNB1
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

the actual lobby, that looks like some battlefield 1 shit? or the barracks part before you get in a game?

Lol....I seen that shit one time...get rid of the headquarters shit and bring back theater mode..
    lions-650x406.jpg
    The Recipe
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol....I seen that shit one time...get rid of the headquarters shit and bring back theater mode..

They to busy trying to immulate instead of innovating. This has been their biggest downfall, they were once leaders and trendsetters and then started to borrow from games that were trying to catch them titanfall, battlefield and destiny. Now they have borrowed so much from these games that there is no longer any seperation, instead of being leaders they are now on the same level as the aforementioned games.

Battlefield and Titanfall devs must be smiling because their industry leader has copied them so much that Cod has closed the gap themselves smh.
    VIBEthemadlionsfanCashmoneyDux
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is this game good or not?
    It's just back to the basics, boots on the ground, classic play..
    KnowReasonForPeaceLateToDaPartyDarthRozaythemadlionsfan
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is this game good or not?

When you're able to get in a game fuck yeah its fun and the shotgun is king!
    photo.jpg
    The Recipe
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game fun as fuck. Usually battlefield is better but

Codww2>>>>>>battlefield 1
    So ILLPanchoYoSancho
    This game fun as fuck. Usually battlefield is better but

Codww2>>>>>>battlefield 1

bf1 didnt have the staying power. I usually play a bf title for 2 to 3 years. I played bf1 for 2 to 3 months.
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just completed the campaign. Great fun. But there was times I wish I could have punched Pierson...he pissed me off.
  • eastbay510eastbay510 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the first time I’m actually playing campaign and it going straight to multiplayer

The cut scene graphics look almost real
    Will Munny
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is this game worth it or no?
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »

They to busy trying to immulate instead of innovating. This has been their biggest downfall, they were once leaders and trendsetters and then started to borrow from games that were trying to catch them titanfall, battlefield and destiny. Now they have borrowed so much from these games that there is no longer any seperation, instead of being leaders they are now on the same level as the aforementioned games.

Battlefield and Titanfall devs must be smiling because their industry leader has copied them so much that Cod has closed the gap themselves smh.

emulate
    DarthRozayThe Recipe
    How's the zombie mode?
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's the zombie mode?

Yea it’s pretty good, scary! There’s a casual and main easter egg and they have made it easier to learn the casual with on screen help.

• KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    How's the zombie mode?

Yea it’s pretty good, scary! There’s a casual and main easter egg and they have made it easier to learn the casual with on screen help.

Really? I only played the prologue but thats dope.
    photo.jpg
    Is it a straight up mission all the time? is there classic just survive and turn the power on?
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

emulate

I
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

emulate

one error in a titangraph aint bad.
    I like what they did with zombies but wasnt feeling mp especially the streaks, they trash.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun game but damn this shit wanna make me play BF1
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    The Recipe
    edited 2:30AM
    Zombies is crack
    DNB1
1235»