What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Big E, Braun Stroman, and Jinder Mahal Workout With C.T. Fletcher

Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderPosts: 43,129 Regulator
Fuck you, I'm a mod
Meester(ob)Sceneillestni99ainnesilverfoxxBlueIceBransonMD_PROPER willhustleRecaptimus_Prime360

Replies

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,129 Regulator
    That dude Braun Strowman a fucking Monster b

Jinder the weakest one
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    illestni99ainneBlack_SamsonRecaptimus_Prime360
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,189 Regulator
    He called Jinder "Tinder" @5:41 lmaoooo
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    Joker_De_La_LoverRonin705Recaptimus_Prime360
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not familiar w this guy but he said he's 57, dude looks 30.
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Posts: 8,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

CT Fletcher the GOAT.

MD_PROPER Black_SamsonRecaptimus_Prime360
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Posts: 8,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

Braun used to do them strongman competitions
    Black_Samson
  • MD_PROPER MD_PROPER You can be young without money, but you can't be old without it Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭✭✭

CT Fletcher the GOAT.

Compton Superman
    Sidewalk crackin muthafvka
    YIqKm_.gif
    “I love the hustle, man. I be feelin’ like one of them ball-playin niggas, you know, like Bird or Magic or something. Yea, you know a nigga got dough, a nigga could leave the league. But if I leave, the fans still gonna love me, man?” –Mitch P.I.F

Black_Samson
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man jinder should have stayed home
    Joker_De_La_LoverBlack_SamsonRecaptimus_Prime360
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,827 Regulator
    jinder all glamour muscle and test booster...

growing puffy nipples but cant even lift his body weight, he is going to rip a muscle from bone live on tv.

count on it.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Joker_De_La_Lover
  • Ronin705Ronin705 Posts: 81 ✭✭
    I keep sayin this video is prolly what made Jinder go hard, cuz they all left his ass on them workouts lol
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,827 Regulator
    Ronin705 wrote: »
    I keep sayin this video is prolly what made Jinder go hard, cuz they all left his ass on them workouts lol

Oh he juiced to the gills there too.

Problem is he going up against Weightlifters and Jinder a daggum bodybuilder, the muscle endurance is completely different. Jinder shouldnt even be training with them he should be training with Finn and Seth.

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 52,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so Jinder is juicing but just came back and is champ..

considering how strict their policy is, I don't believe he's taking roids.. he said he changed his diet and workout..
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They all juiced at some point
    RawAce
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 18,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jinder especially, probably test and winstrol if I had to guess
    so Jinder is juicing but just came back and is champ..

considering how strict their policy is, I don't believe he's taking roids.. he said he changed his diet and workout..

Vibe, you have been in the fitness game long enuff to know the signs when you see them.

dude is riddled with acne, and he is growing breast tissue under his nipples.

the rock had the same issue, went got the fatty tissue removed, you can see the scars.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,005 Regulator

CT Fletcher has always been a motivator for mr in my gym workouts.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,124 Regulator
    Fletcher said the reason Mahal looked like he couldnt keep up was cause he was the first one there about an hour or so and went right to it not waiting for E & Braun but he kept going with them till the end
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jinder the weakest one

I said this same exact thing. Lol.

Had me sayin "Nigga get your weight up!" Lol
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.