What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Power Season 4 thread: June 25th(You will be banned for posting SPOILERS)

1848586878890»

Replies

• RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Eastend Scarbo Posts: 12,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did they give a date let ?
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NCswag wrote: »
    Once your son get bigger and more brolic than you, you can't bark at him no more. Nigga might whoop your ass in front of his mama.

Nigga Ghost is a legit fucking sociopath

You clearly don't know what a sociopath is.Ghost is many things but he isn't a sociopath

Sociopaths have no conscious or emotions ghost cried before he shot rolla,had/has feelings for angie he damn near cried when he had to dump her cuz of milan & he was emotional when he found out what happened to shawn

Kanan isn't one either or he would of killed tariq, instead he grew fond of him.
    sapp08_2001
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what wife still calls her husband by his street name?

if my wife aint using my full govt first name she calling me some sweet pet name.

this chick straight up calls the nigga ghost
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

RickyRichsapp08_2001CJ
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once your son get bigger and more brolic than you, you can't bark at him no more. Nigga might whoop your ass in front of his mama.

You clearly don't know what a sociopath is.Ghost is many things but he isn't a sociopath

Sociopaths have no conscious or emotions ghost cried before he shot rolla,had/has feelings for angie he damn near cried when he had to dump her cuz of milan & he was emotional when he found out what happened to shawn

Kanan isn't one either or he would of killed tariq, instead he grew fond of him.

Nigga you don't know what a sociopath is either. Just because you show emotion or a conscious, doesn't mean your not a sociopath. Ghost shows both sociopath and psychopath traits.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    RickyRich
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,122 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga you don't know what a sociopath is either. Just because you show emotion or a conscious, doesn't mean your not a sociopath. Ghost shows both sociopath and psychopath traits.

Definition of a sociopath
    A mental health disorder characterized by disregard for other people.a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Lol @ ghost being a sociopath.You quoted me like you knew what you were talking about.
    Valentinez A. KaiserRevolver Ocelot
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭✭✭

Definition of a sociopath
    A mental health disorder characterized by disregard for other people.a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Lol @ ghost being a sociopath.You quoted me like you knew what you were talking about.

When you think of a sociopath, you probably picture Christian Bale in American Psycho, or Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs. But like most mental health conditions, sociopathy—or antisocial personality disorder (ASP)—exists on a spectrum; and not all sociopath are serial killers. One study estimated that as many as 3.8% of Americans would meet the condition's diagnostic criteria. So odds are, you know someone who has ASP.

“It’s a syndrome characterized by lifelong misbehavior,” says Donald W. Black, MD, professor of psychiatry at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine. “People with an antisocial personality disorder tend to be deceitful, impulsive. They ignore responsibilities and, in the worst cases, they have no conscience.”

The disorder can be relatively mild, he adds: "Maybe they lie, maybe they get into trouble with their spouses, and that’s about it." At the other end of the spectrum are thieves and murderers, says Dr. Black, who is the author of Bad Boys, Bad Men: Confronting Antisocial Personality Disorder (Sociopathy). “Most people are in the middle.”

http://www.health.com/mind-body/sociopath-traits

Try again nigga.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    Huey_C
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 5,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »

She looks like Lil Mama right there
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
    sapp08_2001