Power Season 4 thread: June 25th

Replies

• Los216Los216 Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tommy is pulling a gun on Julio in that Season Premier Trailer.

If Tommy would've waited a few more seconds they would've heard that Mike is the leak and not only is Proctor stuck with being Tommy's lawyer he's also still one of his customers.......

I can't see Silver fucking Tasha. It would take a pot of character building for him to get that close to T and even still she's not about to fuck Ghost lawyer. Might not even be them two fucking.

It's clear that dude is Tommy's father. Wasn't there another older white guy who told Tommy they need to take out Ghost? Perhaps his alleged pops set that meet up.

Sandoval is a snake and he feels the walls closing in. You just know he's gonna try and misdirect away from himself. Angela gonna be a step ahead of him though and be waiting. Wait until they confront each other. Gonna be a spanish speaking argument and guarantee they spill their knowledge on Lobos. If they play it smart they can help each other.

Trillfate
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gorilla wrote: »
    The was smart the way Ghost played the old man. But he gettin on my fuckin nerves with the "Angie!! You think I did this!" bullshit.

Got his family out here bold as shit and he worried the most about what the cunt that's trying to give him the needle thinks of him.

Well she is on the prosecution whose actively trying to get him the chair.

She needs to know he's innocent because outside of his own legal team she's really the only one that will see everything for what it truly is.
    Mike a whole hoe, Han really don't care about facts and only wants to beat Proctor and Saxe is oblivious to everything.

Angela was always skeptical. She knows Ghost isn't that sloppy and is damn near a perfectionist she was/is blinded by emotion. So Ghost definitely needs her to see that he's being set up.
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    Revolver Ocelotdetcatinvadeadeye
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 21,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this a legit spoiler don't click this if you don't want to see the future :o

ghost getting out episode 6,tariq will get held for ransom again and
    silver gonna fuck tasha

julio gonna die :s
    Trillfatesapp08_2001CainTrillaaaaaa
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 7,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Tommy too shortsighted for the spot he in.

Tariq going way too hard on his lil sister that aspect of his transformation is dumb and unnecessary.

They need to space those burglaries out more

Don't really understand why Kanan is risking burglaries considering all the money he's getting from extorting Dre.

I mean, unless they're getting expensive artwork or opening up safes or something..........they're not getting that much money to justify the risk.

Stealing a tv???

That's nickle and dime type shit.

Exactly... doing this but somehow he's a mastermind to orchestrate it for Tariq to pick a chick to fuck that's got the bug! lol
    illedout wrote: »
    Charlie Murphy fucked up when he told Ghost the camera in the weight room is broken,
    ghost bout to kill the fuck out somebody in there..

This whole season has been about surveillance (especially video), from the club, the traffic stop, now the weight room... expect something to go down on there once Ghost gets confirmation of the death Charlie Murphy alluded to
    Revolver Ocelot
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 13,154 ✭✭✭✭✭

silver gonna fuck tasha

These real or some predictions fam? I can't see one happening, but the rest I can see happening.
    nlelbo.jpg
  • gorillagorilla Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gorilla wrote: »
    The was smart the way Ghost played the old man. But he gettin on my fuckin nerves with the "Angie!! You think I did this!" bullshit.

Got his family out here bold as shit and he worried the most about what the cunt that's trying to give him the needle thinks of him.

Well she is on the prosecution whose actively trying to get him the chair.

She needs to know he's innocent because outside of his own legal team she's really the only one that will see everything for what it truly is.
    Mike a whole hoe, Han really don't care about facts and only wants to beat Proctor and Saxe is oblivious to everything.

Angela was always skeptical. She knows Ghost isn't that sloppy and is damn near a perfectionist she was/is blinded by emotion. So Ghost definitely needs her to see that he's being set up.

Yeah, that's true. I ain't look at it like that.
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 14,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Y'all acting like Kanan ain't that cunning to get at Ghost wit his son on a level that's lasting, even if somehow Ghost is able to get out or have Kanan killed.

Bet money she gave his son the bug

so he found a bitch with AIDS to give to his son?How that work out?

"excuse me bitch do you have death in your crotch?I need you to fuck this lil nigga"

Kanan trafficking minors for sex and shit.
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Y'all acting like Kanan ain't that cunning to get at Ghost wit his son on a level that's lasting, even if somehow Ghost is able to get out or have Kanan killed.

Nigga the writers aint giving a 16 year old Aids!!!!!

Bruh first season or second season some dude was sending dick picks to a 14 year old. Known about by a US DA official who let it slide cause he was a C.I ratting on the father of that same lil girl...

But it's above Kanan to know a chick wit the bug and get her to fuck Ghost son?...nigga killed his own son.."why you got that phone out? Who you gone call, you gone call ya mama?"

But giving Tariq aids is beneath him..

q5s7fo1hifid.png
    We watching the same show?

That shit is the most convoluted plan ever.Kanan is a street nigga,not Jigsaw

Dude got ghost to kill one of his best friends and almost two of his clientele. Got his inside man running ghost club while ghost locked up. Got ghost son assisting in BnE's. Was the first one to get Tommy to question ghosts loyalty, damn near almost had his son who ghost been like an uncle to, to kill ghost.

Y'all sleeping on his intelligent and planing

Do you know why that giving tariq aids shit is fucking stupid.

An order for that shit to work EVERY bitch at that party would have to have aids. Unless ur dumb ass also believe Kanan can see the future and knew which broad Tariq would have his eye on.

fiddy.gif

No More Bullshit Power Theories, we left all that shit back in last season.

She was introduced as a possible early in the episode before the party.

When I'm proven right ima be up in this bitch like

ax075h2aegx1.gif
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    Revolver OcelotTrillfate
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

"excuse me bitch do you have death in your crotch?I need you to fuck this lil nigga"

Bruh first season or second season some dude was sending dick picks to a 14 year old. Known about by a US DA official who let it slide cause he was a C.I ratting on the father of that same lil girl...

But it's above Kanan to know a chick wit the bug and get her to fuck Ghost son?...nigga killed his own son.."why you got that phone out? Who you gone call, you gone call ya mama?"

q5s7fo1hifid.png

Dude got ghost to kill one of his best friends and almost two of his clientele. Got his inside man running ghost club while ghost locked up. Got ghost son assisting in BnE's. Was the first one to get Tommy to question ghosts loyalty, damn near almost had his son who ghost been like an uncle to, to kill ghost.

An order for that shit to work EVERY bitch at that party would have to have aids. Unless ur dumb ass also believe Kanan can see the future and knew which broad Tariq would have his eye on.

fiddy.gif

ax075h2aegx1.gif

Not gonna happen on the aids shit.

so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

• DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    Mastery wrote: »

silver gonna fuck tasha

These real or some predictions fam? I can't see one happening, but the rest I can see happening.

copied them from the wikipedia episode previews, thought some1 already mentioned it but that was another thread
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even worse than AIDS,Tariq could get her pregnant.

oh shit....thats an interesting plot twist that will drag this out
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »

q5s7fo1hifid.png

fiddy.gif

ax075h2aegx1.gif

Not gonna happen on the aids shit.

Listen to this man.

He knows a thing or 2 about bullshit theories/predictions about this show.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
  • moyomoyo Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sandoval gonna do something crazy, He knows shit's getting tight on his ass right now. It wouldnt Surprise me at all' if He tries to jam up the black prosecutor Proctor eviscersted on the stand. He's already shown he's a loose cannon and he's the one who found the gun in Truth. Sandoval can say He planted that shit not me.
    Mississippi's finest
    sapp08_2001CashmoneyDuxPapaDoc223
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 21,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »

silver gonna fuck tasha

Real.Sit back and watch B)
  • ChiCityChiCity Stark Bannerman Da NAWFPosts: 27,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see that Lala got her tits fixed

Bout fucking time
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    TrillfateBreezy_Kilroysapp08_2001
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even worse than AIDS,Tariq could get her pregnant.

oh shit....thats an interesting plot twist that will drag this out

Would be interesting to see what happens if/when Tasha comes face to face with his girlfriend.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,168 Regulator
    The most I can see happening is Tariq knocking up that young girl.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    sapp08_2001PapaDoc223
  • BetaBeta Respect Da Bitch #BitchMob Posts: 60,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its cool guys tariq got the dome instead because he talked too much BS when she was there
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think Tariq gonna get arrested for setting up the robberies...and some how they gonna pull up pics of Kanan and the other homie as his known accomplices....i might be way off here but somehow they gonna pull up a pic of Kanan and ask Tariq if he knows...i think Tariq gonna take the pic home...Raina gonna steal the pic when Tariq goes missing again and give it to Tasha, like i think this is his friend Slim.....

somehow Fif robbing niggas w no mask on going to come back on him
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

CashmoneyDuxmoyosapp08_2001
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 48,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yea Gordon Ramsey definitely going to try to buck 50 Ghost
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

sapp08_2001