What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If you had to choose one, would You For $10,000?

13»

Replies

• Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm positive I could tackle Marshawn Lynch 5 straight times....

How many yards in between us before contact tho?

This would be you, all day.

beastmode2_original.gif?1376778810

Fundamentals B....

He was arm tackling and he's smaller that Marshawn. I'm straight form tackling and wrapping for deer life.

• Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 11
    Take Bron's charge. He 260, I'm 240. I'll be fine.

I'll return punts, too. Trust, I'm demolishing one of those coverage dudes that get in the way.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    VulcanRaven
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 15,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    Return 5 punts, easily. Just catch the rock and run out of bounds before you get smashed.

If it's a good punt to the middle of the field. You ain't making it out of bounds bruh.
    Well, a nigga is gonna try my hardest or trip and fall on the way then lol.
  • bow to royaltybow to royalty Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12
    Mister B. wrote: »

I'll return punts, too. Trust, I'm demolishing one of those coverage dudes that get in the way.

Naaaah, probably gonna get fucked up. Being their size doesn't mean you're built for that shit, haha.
    Alpha_Ambition VulcanRaven
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12
    Mister B. wrote: »

Bruh Ravens special team coverage are some of the hardest hitting. Your sou
    l would already be out your body before you even catch the ball...that would be for any time regardless though
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my broke ass will do all dem shits fo 10 large

Underrated Poster
    MallyG
  • joeyfkncrakkjoeyfkncrakk Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell nah to the punt returns that's just dangerous having to be a Browns player, they not blocking for shyt sorry ass team...

I'd take the Lebron charge because he's gonna flop anyway
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm positive I could tackle Marshawn Lynch 5 straight times....

How many yards in between us before contact tho?

This would be you, all day.

beastmode2_original.gif?1376778810

Fundamentals B....

He was arm tackling and he's smaller that Marshawn. I'm straight form tackling and wrapping for deer life.

You would fundamentally be run the fuck over. Case closed.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Arya Tsaddiq
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    10 catches over the middle... I ain't scared of a hit and I'm a big ass dude... That shit don't scare me

This is the only one I looked at and got scared at lol...you are a braver than me sir lol

Ten catches over the middle and take a charge from Lebron running full speed from half court
    got me cracking the fuck up..

I'd pay money to see a regular unathletic nigga get on the court or field and attempt that..

You'll fuck around and end up in a full body cast..

Word, niggaz really done gased themselves up to think it just gone be a slight concussion
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • DoubleShotHelixDoubleShotHelix Posts: 351 ✭✭✭✭
    Either take the charge or stop Shaq... I'd just fold him every possession
13»