What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ZO2 Prime (Lonzo Ball)

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Los216kingtob330Stew

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,937 Regulator
    I think it's dope that he did it with a black owned company and is trying to capitalize off his hype but the price tag and cheap commercial make this shit a joke to a lot of people.

If he was just patient the shoe deals would have came.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    windycity2117LUClEN
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,937 Regulator
    And in no fucking way would I wear those unless you paid me to SMMFH
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • Los216Los216 Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    I think it's dope that he did it with a black owned company and is trying to capitalize off his hype but the price tag and cheap commercial make this shit a joke to a lot of people.

Ehhh not quite There's a market for high priced luxury basketball shoes. If anything I can see them having these as exclusives and then partnering with a company like Sketchers and releasing a more reasonably priced model. At least that's what I would do. Double dip. I'm actually disappointed at how many people looked past the message and the movement and went straight for the jokes.
    CashmoneyDuxwilberdmillzSionmanofmorehouse
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,493 ✭✭✭✭✭

And in no fucking way would I wear those unless you paid me to SMMFH

21741852.gif
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    SionMallyGLos216
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Los216 wrote: »

Ehhh not quite There's a market for high priced luxury basketball shoes. If anything I can see them having these as exclusives and then partnering with a company like Sketchers and releasing a more reasonably priced model. At least that's what I would do. Double dip. I'm actually disappointed at how many people looked past the message and the movement and went straight for the jokes.

I feel like if he was less cocky and more lowkey a la Deadeyes, it wouldn't be such a joke.
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    Siononetoughmiraclewindycity2117
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not a bad looking shoe. That's a ridiculous price though.
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice shoe... im glad I'm not into sneakers like that
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    again, lets state the obvious is that its a kobe knockoff to begin with

then lets go from there
    CashmoneyDuxwindycity2117Stew
    AP21 wrote: »
    again, lets state the obvious is that its a kobe knockoff to begin with

then lets go from there

Folks don't care if its a knockoff or not the price alone with somebody who ain't stepped on the court is a set up for failure
    onetoughmiracleCashmoneyDuxAP21
    Parents not going to be buying these shoes for their kids. If anything he should have brought out at least 2 maybe 3 pairs of different shoes.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea looks just like the Kobe's
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,144 Regulator
    man ill get me two pairs of Kobe's instead.

• bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obvious arrogance is death in sports and even if his Larry bird short wearing kid isn't arrogant the dad is....seems more pol would boycott the shoes regardless of price just because the sergeant slaughter looking father is a clown
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    banginscrew901CashmoneyDuxBmore BoyStew
    bck145 wrote: »
    Obvious arrogance is death in sports and even if his Larry bird short wearing kid isn't arrogant the dad is....seems more pol would boycott the shoes regardless of price just because the sergeant slaughter looking father is a clown

He setting em up for failure
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new Z02 Fly

Getting better :+1: not bad...

The first one prolly did well enough to warrant these joints. Wonder if he has distribution for Canada...

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• AP21AP21 Posts: 16,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lonzo look like a Myplayer dude when the scan dont come out right
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, I see what Lavar is trying to do, but them shoes look like they'll fall straight apart
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said it before and I'll say it again, if you charging $500 then sell me some elephant skinned shits some rhinoceros leather joints with the salamander sandals. If its luxury make it luxury nigga.
    SionStew
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're not ugly shoes.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    Thereal_bamatches maloneStew
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

hqg-277.gif

Sion