What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Big Baller Brand Didn’t Sell Nearly As Many Lonzo Ball Shoes As Initially Reported

Replies

• farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like Water wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

So neither of those retards are going to acknowledge the fact that the reason for LaVar's outburst was more than likely due to her calling his parenting into question? I guess that's not a sensitive subject that will send even the most level-headed person into a frenzy.

What a buncha morons.

The nigga on the left said it was cause ball felt disrespected

In conjunction with her talking about his marketing tactics (fair), she called his parenting skills into question (foul). That is disrespectful in and of itself.

I dont think the nigga on the left was just talking about marketing, pretty sure dude knew everything the bitch had said about ball, hence him even mentioning he felt disrespected, i cant think of his name but ive seen him in a bunch of times and dude usually counters everything jason whitlocks coon ass says
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like its only 2 maybe 3 black women total Who talk sports on all these networks combined.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Yall dad bomani jones jumpn to cacs side...another coon exposed fake

Been knowing he was a studio gangasta

Foh ... lavar ball and his clown ass WWF interviews will not be the measurment for Bomani's blackness

I said been knowing... Meaning prior to this.. All good tho

Where have u seen a fault in bomani over the years? Dudes pretty solid imo... Lavar ball aint Kaepernick or someone righteous like that, he's very hateable..

What yall are calling hateable (is that a word?) if, he was of a different race he would be called a salesman. They tried to do the same to Richard Williams. Shit didn't work though, he's girls went on to be GOAT.

Nah if he was white and acted the same he'd still get shit on

Do you have an example of said white parent being similar to Lavar Ball who got shitted on?

Nope because no white parents or parents period at the moment are doing the same shit, this is a time where if you go beyond saying the basic pc shit(in the sports and entertaintment business) and really speak your mind you get critized for it 9/10 and if you come across as arrogent its even worse, ronda rousey, mcgregor, mayweather all come to mind, so dont act like if you got a cac doin this shit instead of a nigga itll be all good and erbody will love him, hell be hated just as much

Wrong wrong and wrong. Ronda was loved and when she got her ass kicked the media protected her.
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait til the next 5150 show
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19

Foh ... lavar ball and his clown ass WWF interviews will not be the measurment for Bomani's blackness

Where have u seen a fault in bomani over the years? Dudes pretty solid imo... Lavar ball aint Kaepernick or someone righteous like that, he's very hateable..

What yall are calling hateable (is that a word?) if, he was of a different race he would be called a salesman. They tried to do the same to Richard Williams. Shit didn't work though, he's girls went on to be GOAT.

Do you have an example of said white parent being similar to Lavar Ball who got shitted on?

Nope because no white parents or parents period at the moment are doing the same shit, this is a time where if you go beyond saying the basic pc shit(in the sports and entertaintment business) and really speak your mind you get critized for it 9/10 and if you come across as arrogent its even worse, ronda rousey, mcgregor, mayweather all come to mind, so dont act like if you got a cac doin this shit instead of a nigga itll be all good and erbody will love him, hell be hated just as much

Wrong wrong and wrong. Ronda was loved and when she got her ass kicked the media protected her.

Do you even kno who your talking about?? The MEDIA and dana white loved ronda most real fans didnt care for that bitch cause if you knew anything bout mma you knew she was fighting bums and acting like she was the best on the planet, the media hyped her up and i dont even kno where the fuck you got the "they protected her after she got her ass kicked" shit from they didnt make any excuses for her ass after she lost
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you even kno who your talking about?? The MEDIA and dana white loved ronda most real fans didnt care for that bitch cause if you knew anything bout mma you knew she was fighting bums and acting like she was the best on the planet, the media hyped her up and i dont even kno where the fuck you got the "they protected her after she got her ass kicked" shit from they didnt make any excuses for her ass after she lost

The whole point is about media perception. Ronda was not slammed by the media for the shit she said or did when she was feeling her own hype. You must not have been watching the media. This has nothing to do with fans. ESPN didn't even talk about her loss just showed the highlights and didn't go in on her like they do people they hate. They always trash blacks though which is the point.
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start @ 52:00

I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Awwww sh-t CTG killed Fatlock this morning!

Gawwwwwwwddd damn he shitted on him

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    808HiLife808MallyG
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,191 Regulator
    Charlamagne went in

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

Mister B.808HiLife808MallyG
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So y'all still don't think he's hurting his brand though.

Instead of being a business man and getting shitbdone behind a desk and having ppl come to him he's alienated everybody and most important his targeted consumer.
    (Really though?)
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,990 Regulator
    MR.CJ wrote: »

that bitch aint have no death threats...

she still getting calls from niggas wanting to murder that pussy....she just exaggerating

While I think everyone agrees she overreacted to this...the death threat shit don't seem that far fetched actually. Remember the thread I made with all the death and rape threats those women sports commentators got just because some men disagreed with them? She overreacted but internet anonymity gives alot of dudes the courage to say wild shit to people. Wouldnt shock me if she actually did get those
    atribecalledgabiCashmoneyDuxFlightKingJusDre313