Big Baller Brand Didn’t Sell Nearly As Many Lonzo Ball Shoes As Initially Reported

Replies

• farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itd be interesting if she goes on the show, doubt fs1 would let her tho
    VulcanRaven
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 14,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19
    For the record: fuck almost everyone in this situation.

Fuck Var because it's been fuck Var ever since he's called out muhfuckas kids on that attention whore shit, even though he's innocent on this particular issue.

Fuck this saltine female Lahey just cause she being a saltine female exercising her privilege and trying to demonize Var, like most - if not ALL - saltine females do when black men check the fuck out of them.

Fuck Coonlock for being the defending Stephen Fetchit champion that he's been for the last 15 years running in sports.

CTG been a whole hoe throughout his career, but on this at least he brought the sauce, so he gets a pass. It's still fuck him for bleaching his skin and simpin Nazi Barbie.

LOL @ Ebro's happy ass..."Copped those Lonzo Balls....PAUSE."
    metal face terroristMarcusGarveygoldenjaPanchoYoSancho
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    For the record: fuck almost everyone in this situation.

edited May 19
    Copper wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Itd be interesting if she goes on the show, doubt fs1 would let her tho

Outside of her "your threatning me?" Comment i dont really have an issue with her...

But if this gets people going in on whitlock...its worth it

Right right, and i think if she went on she'd end up admitting she was wrong in some of her shit, and yea fuck coonlocks punk ass
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Take Dat, For Data In my skin Posts: 13,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's funny that all this is news cause football in its offseason and the playoffs been trash so far
    dnyce215Swiffness!
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Whoaaaaaaa Whitlock called Kaep, Martin Luther cornrows? I hope someone beat the coon out of him

I noticed that shit too, if i was ever 100% sure of a nigga bein a boot lickin, shoe shinin, tap dancin, capin for the white man ass coon its his faggot ass dude is literally fucking worthless, blacks like him need not exist, i think him gettin a nigga wake up call would do nothin for him, hed still probley blame blacks somehow, shits disgusting, if that nigga dies tommorow id give zero fucks
    T. SanfordCashmoneyDuxMister B.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 11,583 Regulator
    I hope Kristine Leahy go on the breakfast club
    farris2k1dnyce215VulcanRavensoul rattlerCashmoneyDuxJusDre313
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven "No Title" MarylandPosts: 17,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Yall dad bomani jones jumpn to cacs side...another coon exposed fake

Been knowing he was a studio gangasta

Foh ... lavar ball and his clown ass WWF interviews will not be the measurment for Bomani's blackness

I said been knowing... Meaning prior to this.. All good tho

Where have u seen a fault in bomani over the years? Dudes pretty solid imo... Lavar ball aint Kaepernick or someone righteous like that, he's very hateable..

What yall are calling hateable (is that a word?) if, he was of a different race he would be called a salesman. They tried to do the same to Richard Williams. Shit didn't work though, he's girls went on to be GOAT.

Nah if he was white and acted the same he'd still get shit on

Do you have an example of said white parent being similar to Lavar Ball who got shitted on?

Nope because no white parents or parents period at the moment are doing the same shit, this is a time where if you go beyond saying the basic pc shit(in the sports and entertaintment business) and really speak your mind you get critized for it 9/10 and if you come across as arrogent its even worse, ronda rousey, mcgregor, mayweather all come to mind, so dont act like if you got a cac doin this shit instead of a nigga itll be all good and erbody will love him, hell be hated just as much

Wrong wrong and wrong. Ronda was loved and when she got her ass kicked the media protected her.

Nah when Ronda Rousey lost the media narrative turned against her talking about how arrogant she was and how her competition up til then really hadn't been that good

Not from ESPN. You talking about small media. ESPN said a few things and kept it moving. They were saying people were being too hard on her.
    JusDre313
  • Rasta.Rasta. Mt. ZionPosts: 9,175 ✭✭✭✭✭

She go end up crying
    Angeles1son852stepz_aheadCashmoneyDuxMister B.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven "No Title" MarylandPosts: 17,582 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

that bitch aint have no death threats...

she still getting calls from niggas wanting to murder that pussy....she just exaggerating

While I think everyone agrees she overreacted to this...the death threat shit don't seem that far fetched actually. Remember the thread I made with all the death and rape threats those women sports commentators got just because some men disagreed with them? She overreacted but internet anonymity gives alot of dudes the courage to say wild shit to people. Wouldnt shock me if she actually did get those

Who cares though?
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 11,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

if she do you know ctg gonna do her like that tami chick and go to dinner with her after to "try to understand her" lol after the show this gonna be her when he texts her
    kl-phone.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all
    blacktuxSandinistamiamivice305