What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Come on Rockets

2»

Replies

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dantoni is the coach. What did y'all expect?
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    team overachieved like a muhfugga and people still find a way to get upset

some of ya'll need to temper ya'll expectations

i would've been happy af for the pelicans to even make the playoffs, but people in here pissed b/c houston lost to the spurs who have made the playoffs every year with the exception of 2 years dating back 20 years ago. The same franchise that has had what...10 seasons of 50+ wins?

yea...i see the outrage...

FOH
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not upset the Spurs beat the Rockets, that's nothin new tbh..I'm upset at the performance last night. It was an insult to the fans.
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    I'm not upset the Spurs beat the Rockets, that's nothin new tbh..I'm upset at the performance last night. It was an insult to the fans.

I don't blame you. Trust me if John Wall tonight played like Harden did against the Celtics I'll be pissed the rest of the weekend. The club shit don't help either. Rockets still got a good core they need another piece. Trade with the Clips for Blake maybe? Even still who could y'all give up? Y'all be busy come free agency.
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

insult to the fans?

dont tell me you wear jerseys while watching the game at home kat?

say it aint so
    9TRAYblakfyahkingTrillfate
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

insult to the fans?

dont tell me you wear jerseys while watching the game at home kat?

say it aint so

I do not, however, I may or may not wear a Rockets t-shirt. Point?

I'm over this though, it's whatever.
    9TRAYAP21
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Manu%2BGinobili%2BBlocks%2BJames%2BHarden%2BShot%2BScience.gif

^That's Championship greatness right there. Ain't no team winning any chip's if Harden is your #1 guy.

tenor.gif

The sun roof closed on the beard
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kat you'd look good in blue and gold

robin-schreiber-dancing-warriors-fan-mother.gif
    z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    KatVulcanRaven9TRAY
2»