The Greatest Albums of All Time (1 more week)

Replies

• Matike85Matike85 Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13
    I think that guy just posted every album he ever heard in his life. Pain is love tho? Nah

@Built 4 cuban linx ...I personal hated JA Rule and some others Albums that I post. But in 2001 Def Jams Recordings had a great year in sells ..Plus the topic is not CLASSIC Albums the Topic is GREATEST Albums which is subjective... That why we debate
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    Paid In Full
    Straight Outta Compton
    Death Certificate
    All Eyes On Me
    Me Against The World
    The Chronic
    ATLiens
    Ridin' Dirty
    Doggystyle
    Thug Motivation 101

5th LetterLike Water
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,689 Regulator
    Matike85 wrote: »
    I think that guy just posted every album he ever heard in his life. Pain is love tho? Nah

@Built 4 cuban linx ...I personal hated JA Rule and some others Albums that I post. But in 2001 Def Jams Recordings had a great year in sells ..Plus the topic is not CLASSIC Albums the Topic is GREATEST Albums which is subjective... That why we debate

Lol pain is love is no where near greatest albums my nigga
    grYmesMatike85skpjr78270crownstonetoughmiracle
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 10,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm not sure if Ja Rule has a classic album, but he has a handful of classic singles.
    leftcoastkev
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭✭✭

it takes a fuck boy of epic proportions to put a ja rule album on the goat list. kys queer.
  • enuffcedenuffced Posts: 1
    Death certificate, doggy style, The Chronic, MATW, Uptown Saturday night, GRODC, Muddy Waters, Reasonable Doubt, Midnight Marauders
    5th Letter
  • ILLBOTILLBOT UNIT92819 Your HoodPosts: 515 My Name Is My Name.
    ILLBOT detected banned alias
    Reason: Ash Ketchum

The machine has no feelings, it feels no fear and no hope.
    enuffced
    Betaonetoughmiracle
    edited May 14

skpjr78 wrote: »

it takes a fuck boy of epic proportions to put a ja rule album on the goat list. kys queer.

5 Grand wrote: »
    Yeah I'm not sure if Ja Rule has a classic album, but he has a handful of classic singles.

But that one of "His" JA Rule greatest work...Great & Classic are two different things... JA Rule was a pop star in 2001...#FACTZ

kfq8hfn9gpva.png

x8xdqqqjn3kc.png
    6nd2cakovh01.gif

• chompolletchompollet Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭✭
    Illmatic
    The Infamous
    Hell On Earth
    Stillmatic
    Lost Tapes
    Only Built For Cuban Linx
    36 Chambers
    Doggystyle
    Chronic
    ME against the World
    5th Letter
  • 3Hunna3Hunna stew Posts: 162
    edited May 14
    1. The Eminem Show
    2. Recovery
    3. Get Rich Or Die Tryin
    4. Finally Rich
    5. King Of Da Ghetto
    6. Man On The Moon
    7. Vigilante Season
    8. The Adventures Of Bobby Ray
    9. Country Grammar
    10. The Massacre

Top 10 best ever pop hip-hop albums ever 'hip-pop' as I don't listen to or like lyrical traditional rap

All these albums have the artist singing and all these albums are commercial and melody based
    Revolver Ocelot5th LettergrYmes5 GrandCSOPQskpjr78KamPushMeCeLLaR-DooRLike Water
  • N YO HOODN YO HOOD Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear the Geto Boys we can't be stopped never gets mentioned
    skpjr78onetoughmiracle
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho Taking back Winterfell Posts: 12,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    I swear the Geto Boys we can't be stopped never gets mentioned

Personally, I prefer 'The Resurrection'. Almost put it on my list.
    skpjr78
  • Logical TruthsLogical Truths Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭
    Illmatic
    Resonable Doubt
    All Eyez On Me
    Ready to Die
    Chronic 2001
    Blueprint
    The Chronic
    36 Chambers
    Miseducation of Lauryn Hill
    My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
    5th Letter
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

Illmatic
    Mecca and The Soul Brother
    Reasonable Doubt
    OB4CL
    Supreme Clientele
    Infamous
    War Report
    Midnight Marauders
    The Chronic
    Doggystyle
    5th Letter
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

But that one of "His" JA Rule greatest work...Great & Classic are two different things... JA Rule was a pop star in 2001...#FACTZ

kfq8hfn9gpva.png

x8xdqqqjn3kc.png
    6nd2cakovh01.gif

Ya said it yourself, POP STAR. Being Ja Rules greatest work doesn't mean it's among the greatest work out of over 30 YEARS of HIP HOP. Fuck outta here.
    Matike85
    edited May 14
    grYmes wrote: »

kfq8hfn9gpva.png

x8xdqqqjn3kc.png
    6nd2cakovh01.gif

Ya said it yourself, POP STAR. Being Ja Rules greatest work doesn't mean it's among the greatest work out of over 30 YEARS of HIP HOP. Fuck outta here.

Nigga you do not know differences between GREAT vs CLASSIC... Nigga learn how to read before you type... Ja Rule never made classic Album...But in 2001 Pain Is Love was concern a Great Album...Dumb Nigga

wd0y69m2yl04.gif
    grYmesStewskpjr78infamous114
  • BetaBeta White People Buyin Pitbulls Now.. Posts: 57,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas arguing over Ja lol

In a top 100 list it's perfectly fine to have pain is love
    skpjr78
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14
    Great album my ass. You bout the only dumb nigga tryin to push that bullshit. Ja made a commercially viable album & that's about it. Out of all these album mentioned on here & you trying to claim this some shit worthy of a greatest hip hop album list? While we at it let's add Please Hammer Don't Hurt Em & 2 The Extreme since you quick to dilute this shit. Take that faggotry somewhere else.

All this album did was confirm that niggas can simp on wax.
    StewJoker_De_La_Loverskpjr78
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 19,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grYmes wrote: »
    This a good idea in theory, but a lot of feelings gonna be hurt.

Let them be hurt. Our list would be dope. Way better than rolling stone or rotten tomatoes cause it would be from actual hip hop heads, not "i dont usually like rap, but" ass journalists
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,053 Regulator
    Wow that might be the first time I've ever seen somebody mention Pain Is Love as being great.
    Joker_De_La_Loverskpjr78KnowReasonForPeace270crownst