What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Throw some feedback my way - Be brutally honest

LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone elsePosts: 20,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been working on making soundtrack kind of music, but my sound is very basic right now. I want some honest feedback, preferably with some comments about what is lacking or what could be better

The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher

Replies

• onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throne of Games is dope! I like the ominous feel to it. So far my only critique is to bring the organs (at least that's what I think they are) out more.
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
    LUClEN
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a woodwind section. I def need to bring it up if it sounds like organs lol

I'll work on my volumes
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Civil War is cool. I like the build up to the drum pattern. I really like the addition of the strings at the 0:53 mark. I would turn the volume down a little bit.

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
    LUClEN
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @onetoughmiracle thanks for the feedback fam. This is honestly a new genre for me but I'm glad you liked one of the pieces. I'm hoping by next year I can get a song placed in a movie or tv show or something.
    onetoughmiracle
    @LUCIEN you're welcome. Your scores are definitely dope! I hope you reach your goals.

giants-helmet.jpg