What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Marvel's The Gifted Trailer/FOX tv series

13»

Replies

• PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fox is milking the shit out of the x-men smh.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

• black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll not rocking with the show?
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,626 ✭✭✭✭✭

it's boring (imo) no background stories except the kids, not enough action and poor writing.

this and inhumans have been disappointing.
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
    Revolver Ocelot
    edited November 15
    TheBossman wrote: »

it's boring (imo) no background stories except the kids, not enough action and poor writing.

this and inhumans have been disappointing.

You must have missed a few episodes. They've been dropping background stories for most of the characters now.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    Revolver Ocelot
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15

Still haven't had time to watch it. Took the day off and I'm gonna lounge at home. Gonna catch up with The Exorcist and maybe this show as well finally.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »

Still haven't had time to watch it. Took the day off and I'm gonna lounge at home. Gonna catch up with The Exorcist and maybe this show as well finally.

Is The Exorcist any good?
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 10,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15

Yeah much better than I expected it to be. It's actually a sequel to the movie and the book. Not another adaptation of it.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    KingFreemanLou_Cypher
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like it. but something seems off about it. It feels a bit disjointed, every episode is something different, which is generally good, but it doesn't seem like there's a real story, and i don't have a reason to give a fuck about any of the characters. some of the drama is cliche and forced but im rockin with it for now.
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I havent watched passed the 2nd episode. Not because i dont like it, i just got carried away watching other shit. Will catch up to this this weekend.

Yeah much better than I expected it to be. It's actually a sequel to the movie and the book. Not another adaptation of it.

Word? Gonna have to check it out.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
13»