What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Who Coppin?NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE “METALLIC RED” May 19th

MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,689 Regulator
    I will never understand the appeal of foamposites but aye to each their own :+1:

I always felt Foamposites were like the "black licorice" of shoes, not for everyone but more so an acquired taste.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like more of a maroon color I was thinking about it but dont think I wiil.

didnt like the copper colorway either
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hoop in my green and black ones9gf5jmvamzvz.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,689 Regulator

Good example here that a colour way can make or break a shoe, as much as I despise foams these are fresh @MasterJayN100
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,886 Regulator
    im done with Foams for now realized i have a couple to many and dont wear them so the gum bottom gonna yellow out.

Plus i mees when they were only men sizes
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,886 Regulator
    edited May 15

@MasterJayN100

how are they to ball? I balled once in them over 15yrs ago and all i remember them was being kinda heavy
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16

@MasterJayN100

how are they to ball? I balled once in them over 15yrs ago and all i remember them was being kinda heavy

they feel good to me.to some it could be a lil heavy on the foot.it's lighter than than old ones
    giphy.gif
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the OG metallic reds that dropped by in 2013, and they still look brand new
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those shoes are terrible to hoop in. They're heavy and are just flat out uncomfortable to run/cut in. If your flat footed u might be able to get away w/ it for a short period of time.

There just a fashion statement imo.