What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ex-WWE Diva Cameron Says That She Only Dates White Men

24

Replies

  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and nothing of value was lost.

    Care to explain this?

    She made her choice. A black woman that dates strictly white men is of no value to Black America on a whole. Same for black men that date strictly white.

    Nothing of value was lost here.

    This is just dumb.

    By this logic, we shouldn't give a damn when these blacks marry out, cause the very act of marrying out means that they weren't "of value."

    If you are going to ever say that "nothing of value was lost," what is of value would have to be determined independently of the act of marrying out, or making a decision to do so.

    Think about what you are saying b. A person could have every conceivable advantage -- wealth, education, good genes -- but if they decided they aren't fucking with us, then you'd say that they're "of no value." Now tell me, does that make any sense? Think about it.

    in-living-color-o.gif

    And your point is? It's not like if what I said doesn't make perfect sense.

    Saying " "nothing of value was lost" to blacks who marry out is a really dumb thing for pro-black blacks to say.
    VulcanRavenCopperLike WaterThaNubianGodilledout
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,980 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »
    As long as she's not throwing black men under the bus while propping up white men, then it is what it is.

    This. Now y'all niggas pointing out her flaws and calling her trash lol.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Meestermiamivice305
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,549 Regulator
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and nothing of value was lost.

    Care to explain this?

    She made her choice. A black woman that dates strictly white men is of no value to Black America on a whole. Same for black men that date strictly white.

    Nothing of value was lost here.

    This is just dumb.

    By this logic, we shouldn't give a damn when these blacks marry out, cause the very act of marrying out means that they weren't "of value."

    If you are going to ever say that "nothing of value was lost," what is of value would have to be determined independently of the act of marrying out, or making a decision to do so.

    Think about what you are saying b. A person could have every conceivable advantage -- wealth, education, good genes -- but if they decided they aren't fucking with us, then you'd say that they're "of no value." Now tell me, does that make any sense? Think about it.

    Here's where you're wrong:

    Typically a person that dates outside of their race, but not exclusively, still maintains their racial identity. If that person falls in love with and subsequently marries outside of their race they will generally raise their kids with an identity that encompasses both or, in the case where one parent is Black, a Black identity.

    When a black person dates exclusively white, they usually disassociate themselves from their own blackness and impart that on their children.

    Ok, but these are general presumptions that, even if true more often than not, are not always true.

    Anyway, I think that a black person with a weak or non-existent black identity who marries out and has bi-racial children does more harm than a black person with a weak or non-existent black identity who marries black and has black children. For one thing, the children might still get and maintain a black identity, whatever the preferences of the parents. There are other reasons too.

    VulcanRaven
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    As long as she's not throwing black men under the bus while propping up white men, then it is what it is.

    This is exactly wrong.

    Black people need a reason to date/marry out. That reason might be a fiction of their imagination, or of their limited experience, but it might not.

    If the black people who dated/married out provided a reason, then if there is something to it maybe the other sex can take it as constructive criticism and try to change.

    Nothing wrong with black women criticizing black men, or black men criticizing black women. In fact, that might be essential to the survival of the race.
    VulcanRavengrYmes5th LetterLike Water
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Undefeatable in here sounding defeated as fuck...

    He's taking it personally 'cause he's one of them cats that only dates white chicks.

    I don't see how you could reach this conclusion based on what I am saying. I am basically saying that we should be critical of her and people like her (who exclusively date/marry out), whereas you are saying that it's no big loss when people like her marry out.
    VulcanRaven
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 8,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    As long as she's not throwing black men under the bus while propping up white men, then it is what it is.

    This is exactly wrong.

    Black people need a reason to date/marry out. That reason might be a fiction of their imagination, or of their limited experience, but it might not.

    If the black people who dated/married out provided a reason, then if there is something to it maybe the other sex can take it as constructive criticism and try to change.

    Nothing wrong with black women criticizing black men, or black men criticizing black women. In fact, that might be essential to the survival of the race.

    If you marry or date outside of your race due to what's around you that's one thing but when you say you ONLY date outside of your own that's self hate. We don't need people like that. Fuck'em but when and if shit hits the fan don't throw that race card. You chose your team
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    grYmesAlready Home_17CashmoneyDuxradio_santana
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    Undefeatable the same nigga that said it was wrong if black people are attracted to lightskin black people

    No, I said it's a problem if black people are not attracted to dark-skinned black people.

    Big difference.
    VulcanRavenLike Water
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    As long as she's not throwing black men under the bus while propping up white men, then it is what it is.

    This is exactly wrong.

    Black people need a reason to date/marry out. That reason might be a fiction of their imagination, or of their limited experience, but it might not.

    If the black people who dated/married out provided a reason, then if there is something to it maybe the other sex can take it as constructive criticism and try to change.

    Nothing wrong with black women criticizing black men, or black men criticizing black women. In fact, that might be essential to the survival of the race.

    The fuck we need a reason for? Does any other race have these "rules"? If you wanna smash/marry someone outside your race alot of the time there ain't some deep rooted meaning. You dont gotta report to no body who the fuck you with. As long as there ain't any fucked up intentions it really isn't anyone's business.

    That girl made her choice it's on her. This shit too over analyzed.
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

    http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
    Undefeatable
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 18,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Lol this bitch was terrible in WWE. When she opened her mouth, sounded like a banshee.

    Bars


    The Squadz.
    gjuke.0.gif
    tumblr_omf3lbg6TS1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    tumblr_oobas3UvQw1s3gys4o1_400.gif
    1*ului1JHmdGTNQIQDxqLWNA.gif
    illedout
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 15
    blackrain wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Undefeatable in here sounding defeated as fuck...

    He's taking it personally 'cause he's one of them cats that only dates white chicks.

    I don't see how you could reach this conclusion based on what I am saying. I am basically saying that we should be critical of her and people like her (who exclusively date/marry out), whereas you are saying that it's no big loss when people like her marry out.

    Being critical won't change her dating preferences..and why try to change somebody who don't want you in the 1st place? Somebody with her mentality rarely finds the happiness they're looking for anyway because they're basing what they want on superficial shit. She may get chose by some white dude but best believe the chances of her life ending up lonely and unhappy are higher than most

    The geto boys had a song a long time ago you gotta let a ho be a ho. In other words you gotta let a broad do what she does. Just dont get involved if you dont want too. Youll run yourself crazy trying to uselessly get a female or anyone to do things exactly "your way" it dont work that way. Let her get on out the way and be happy she aint in the way.
    IceManKam
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    i'm just gonna leave this here.


    I havent watched rasslin since attitude era so why did her answer make him angry.

    I'm missing it
    VulcanRavenmiamivice305
Sign In or Register to comment.