What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ex-WWE Diva Cameron Says That She Only Dates White Men

124»

Replies

• NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Ex-WWE superstar Cameron -- real name Ariane Andrew -- says she has a rule when it comes to dating ... no black guys.

By the way ... she's black.

Andrew -- who also starred on "Total Divas" -- says when it comes to dating, she simply has a preference and it's for "white boys."

Plus, Andrew says ... black people and white people make beautiful babies together.

(Note: we have no idea why our photog even posed that question but she went with it.)

Andrew also says she 100% supports The Rock if he decides to run for president ... but she probably wouldn't date him -- 'cause he's half black.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/05/14/ariane-andrew-cameron-dating-black-guys-wwe/

latest?cb=20131209183905
    Cameron_wwe-26.jpg
    74fbbcb878253f11c0cb7c503bc92c61.jpg

What's the point of this? Just to discuss? Because this isnt newsworthy or anything, who cares about the inner thoughts and dating preferences of some broad? I mean for it to have even got to this point.
    UndefeatableMeester
  • Go figureGo figure the GoPosts: 4,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand a chick who only dates within her own race bc thats peoples first comfort zone possibly their whole life...i dont knock that at all.

But if ur gonna date outside your race and say u only exclusively fuck with one group not of your own that shit is weak to me. Wreaks of low self esteem and attention whoring.

It'd be better if she said she prefers one group/type but is open to others.

If i was with a chick like that i would always feel like a rebound dude. Shes not with me cuz she wants me shes with me cuz shes mad at someone else.

Weak shit.
    iwslmt.jpg
    Young Stefgoldenja
  • Fly society513Fly society513 Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    somehow I don't believe her

never met a black chick that truly does what she says when it comes to this issue

usually it's reverse psychology she putting out there to see if niggaz are really interested

Don't be that naïve bruh. I never thought I would see this much self hate in this video but after seeing this, nothing will surprise me anymore

• Max.Max. Posts: 32,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive never seen so many people get butt hurt...

Lmaooo sad
    Undefeatable
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her loss. Living in a box is woat
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    Young Stef
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...who?
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Young Stef
  • KingLuciano KingLuciano Posts: 444 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't care, I haven't watch WWE in a couple years. Is she the chick that danced with that dinosaur nigga?
    MeesterTheBoyRoillestni99ainne
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    silverfoxx
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    somehow I don't believe her

never met a black chick that truly does what she says when it comes to this issue

usually it's reverse psychology she putting out there to see if niggaz are really interested

I go to a pwi

mm914i8vefcn.gif
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B