What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

In a PR blitz before his trial, Bill Cosby blames racism for sexual assault claims

Replies

• blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,990 Regulator

Not everybody needs to touch the stove to know that a fire will burn your ass. At the point he started turning people off from him with those speeches he'd been alive and around long enough to know certain shit just ain't going to flow. He's seen enough people "Fall from grace" to know what causes it and how that shit works.
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    mannn shut up..

i aint even bout to read all that bullshit..
    u jus lookin to bitch..

lets jus call it for what the fuck it is..

jus like a bitch can look past all the bad to fuck wit a nigga..
    on the flip they'll look past all the good to not..

u and the likes bein the latter..

LESBIAN!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Meester2stepz_aheadHundredEyes Bender Rodriguez
  • (Nope)(Nope) NawfNawfPosts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twenty2 wrote: »

Anyway... As I already stated... None of these broads speak of this shit in "rape vernacular". They don't recall the details in a manner that screams "I was raped!" I unfortunately know far too many women who have suffered rape.....and NONE of them run the accounts back like these chicks. NOT A ONE! These chicks, again as I said, simply sound like they was fuckin. If anything...they sound like they gave up the pussy...with the thought in mind that they have magical, gold-rimmed snatch...and it would be suffice to pull him away from his wife...........and it DIDN'T....and they been shitty ever since. Because that DOES happen........OFTEN. So they been stewin on the thought all 50-some-odd years like..."I gave up the pussy.....MULTIPLE times....and he STILL with that bitch Camille?!?!?!? Awe hell naw! He got his comin!"

""rape vernacular?" I have worked as and still volunteer as a rape-crisis counselor, and there is no specific vernacular. Moreover, running through details often causes retraumatization (in any traumatic experience). What type of weird-sadist-egotist-exhibitionist shit is this where you want alleged victims to relive their experience, so it matches your own? These particular women should go on TV and recount their experience in a way that is consistent with people you know and your current rape schema?

Fuck is wrong with you?

Also, what a lot of you goofies fail to recognize is that Cliff Huxtable was a character on television and Bill Cosby is a person. It's not your fault that these personas are non-congruent.

Whether he did it or didn't do it, they aren't going after Cliff, they are going after Bill.

blackrainplaymaker88JoshuaMoshua
    edited May 18
    jono wrote: »
    i read some of his shit..
    even listened to some..

and real shit..
    i took it as an old nigga jus speakin his piece..
    same shit he talkin my grandma be talkin to this day..

2 things old people dont have..
    filters and fucks to give about ur feelings..
    amd i give old people that.. they earned it for me to jus shut the fuck up and listen and take from whatever they sayin whatever i can..

and by ur own admission @jono it was ALOT alot of niggas couldve taken from this old nigga goin off..

and goin off of what he's done for the people he talkin to is no different then growin up what my grandmother did for me..

so u know its not commin from a hateful place..

so when i watch niggasreact in a hateful manner i cant help but see a lesbian..

I don't think Cosby hates black people. I think he was frustrated that he saw the youth not taking the fight forward. I feel him on that.

I feel him on certain aspects.

Some people are just sensitive to criticism but the criticism is fair in some points, unfair in others

The problem is you can't be a hypocrite and do that. I don't respect hypocrites. They sling mud and avt like their shit don't stink. If a person does not abide by their own principles then don't call out nobody else. Simple as that. Bill O'Reilly did the same yet no one on here is riding for him cause he white. Why excuse the same shit from Bill just cause he black?

They thinking "Dr. Huxtable wouldn't do that!" but we not talking about Dr. Huxtable, we talking Bill Cosby.

Its tough for me to even see Cosby having drugs available, like that in itself is crazy to me considering his image. Once you get pass Dr. Huxtable and the image of that some things make more sense.

I hadn't read this far yet, you beat me to this point.
    (Nope) wrote: »
    even listened to some..

and real shit..

amd i give old people that.. they earned it for me to jus shut the fuck up and listen and take from whatever they sayin whatever i can..

and by ur own admission @jono it was ALOT alot of niggas couldve taken from this old nigga goin off..

and goin off of what he's done for the people he talkin to is no different then growin up what my grandmother did for me..

I don't think Cosby hates black people. I think he was frustrated that he saw the youth not taking the fight forward. I feel him on that.

Some people are just sensitive to criticism but the criticism is fair in some points, unfair in others

The problem is you can't be a hypocrite and do that. I don't respect hypocrites. They sling mud and avt like their shit don't stink. If a person does not abide by their own principles then don't call out nobody else. Simple as that. Bill O'Reilly did the same yet no one on here is riding for him cause he white. Why excuse the same shit from Bill just cause he black?

I agree with you. Cosby is a hypocrite. He let being Dr. Huxtable go to his head. That's the shock for alot of people.

They thinking "Dr. Huxtable wouldn't do that!" but we not talking about Dr. Huxtable, we talking Bill Cosby.

Its tough for me to even see Cosby having drugs available, like that in itself is crazy to me considering his image. Once you get pass Dr. Huxtable and the image of that some things make more sense.

keep readin cause it was countered..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    edited May 18
    even listened to some..

and real shit..

I agree with you. Cosby is a hypocrite. He let being Dr. Huxtable go to his head. That's the shock for alot of people.

Read your response.

First thing I'll say is relative to Jono's post: I have no idea what Cosby did or didn't "let go to his head." But--and whether you think he is innocent or guilty--we as an audience conflate Cliff and Bill. Real people are fragile and sometimes deeply flawed, Cliff was never that.

Aside from the arm-chair psychology about alleged victims, I don't have a lot to say on this. This has been discussed ad nauseam. If he did it or didn't do it, the process is contaminated.

• ghostdog56ghostdog56 Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Preacher should take they own advice as well..
    but we know how u niggas loooooove a good sermon..

a nigga says shit that makes u feel good u give him money..
    u love him..

a nigga says shit that makes u look in that mirror.. and gives YOU money..
    u hate that man..

niggas!

Nigga I ain't been to church since I was 14 and what advice did he give to get us money? He offered no solutions he was just talking shit, I guess you think if you put on a suit white people will see you differently foh, you just a nigga in a suit

so is cosby a nigga with a mic an audience?

my nigga

do you want real money or enough to floss on those making less than $20k a year?

he offered scholarships, he opened doors for many great black actors. doctors and etc.

what advice?
    you just mad at that nigga if you missed that.

but real shit

are you and others really mad at him or what he represents?

Wtf you talking bout I don't need the advice he supposedly gave I was responding to a post and why do you think you the only Nigga who knows the difference between real money and "enough to floss on those making less than 20k"

cus 1. you ain't acting like you know and 2. how you think you know enough to not take advice if you in the hood.

1. When did I ever speak about money? 2. You do know that their are good parts of the"hood" in most places and some black people choose to stay there because they rather be around their own and I don't fit any of the stereotypes he was talking about so his "advice" was useless to me.
    even listened to some..

and real shit..

Read your response.

First thing I'll say is relative to Jono's post: I have no idea what Cosby did or didn't "let go to his head." But--and whether you think he is innocent or guilty--we as an audience conflate Cliff and Bill. Real people are fragile and sometimes deeply flawed, Cliff was never that.

Aside from the arm-chair psychology about alleged victims, I don't have a lot to say on this. This has been discussed ad nauseam. If he did it or didn't do it, the process is contaminated.

no doubt..
    i was jus pointin out both sides of the argument addressed it bein two different people..

but to the contrary THE TESTICLE SIDE are the one's who are able to differentiate and are not shell shocked to learn the nigga has flaws..

nigga got a white girl fetish..
    so did King and he got a holiday! niggas in here jus wanna be mad..

LESBIANS!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    MeesterOlorun22Bender Rodriguez
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    My nigga killing me every time I read a post and he calling one yall a lesbian

right....I used that shit yesterday....explained it to my wife an she still laughing about it.

I stole an took credit.

I white peopled that shit...thank you boss. the check is in the mail.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

CapitalBShizlanskyBender Rodriguez
    edited May 18
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    My nigga killing me every time I read a post and he calling one yall a lesbian

right....I used that shit yesterday....explained it to my wife an she still laughing about it.

I stole an took credit.

I white peopled that shit...thank you boss. the check is in the mail.

white people dont send a check sir! hahahaa

now what u shouldve done was told me i was wrong and shouldnt talk to people like that.. make me feel bad about my ways and then turn around and do it in my face like our conversation never took place..

THATS white people shit! lol
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    2stepz_aheadblacktux
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imma make breakfast fir wifey an fight with you niggas after my sugarcane juice
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

edited May 18

u love him..

u hate that man..

niggas!

Nigga I ain't been to church since I was 14 and what advice did he give to get us money? He offered no solutions he was just talking shit, I guess you think if you put on a suit white people will see you differently foh, you just a nigga in a suit

my nigga

do you want real money or enough to floss on those making less than $20k a year?

he offered scholarships, he opened doors for many great black actors. doctors and etc.

what advice?

but real shit

Wtf you talking bout I don't need the advice he supposedly gave I was responding to a post and why do you think you the only Nigga who knows the difference between real money and "enough to floss on those making less than 20k"

cus 1. you ain't acting like you know and 2. how you think you know enough to not take advice if you in the hood.

1. When did I ever speak about money? 2. You do know that their are good parts of the"hood" in most places and some black people choose to stay there because they rather be around their own and I don't fit any of the stereotypes he was talking about so his "advice" was useless to me.

so why u mad?

an how come these good parts of the hood only come out at certain times when convenient but other times not considered black enough?

you niggas make my head hurt.

I got eggs to fry

CapitalBghostdog56

u love him..

u hate that man..

niggas!

my nigga

what advice?

but real shit

so why u mad?

an how come these good parts of the hood only come out at certain times when convenient but other times not considered black enough?

I got eggs to fry

nah let these Lesbos have they naughty girl party..
    we got life to tend to..

i got some new work and im outta here too..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    ghostdog562stepz_aheadMeester
  • ghostdog56ghostdog56 Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18

u love him..

u hate that man..

niggas!

my nigga

what advice?

but real shit

so why u mad?

I got eggs to fry

Who's mad? and who are these people who you keep saying are saying this "not black enough"shit

u love him..

u hate that man..

niggas!

my nigga

what advice?

but real shit

so why u mad?

I got eggs to fry

Who's mad? and who are these people who you keep saying are saying this "not black enough"shit

I'm just gonna assume you don't come thru the IC often.

I'm let you go on this one

so u mean to tell me they was poppin "pre-E"!!?
    gtfoh!!?

mannnnnn @32DaysOfInfiniti ur my muthafuckin hero!!!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    twenty232DaysOfInfinitiHundredEyes miamivice305
    edited May 18
    an they few black chicks was added to not appear.....racist

they know that..

jus like "they" know how to manipulate these niggas..

it aint hard to control someone stirred by their emotions..
    why u think niggas always losin!!?
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    2stepz_aheadMeestermiamivice305
  • twenty2twenty2 My Ideals May Not Be Ideal But I Deal...Posts: 228 ✭✭
    twenty2 wrote: »

Anyway... As I already stated... None of these broads speak of this shit in "rape vernacular". They don't recall the details in a manner that screams "I was raped!" I unfortunately know far too many women who have suffered rape.....and NONE of them run the accounts back like these chicks. NOT A ONE! These chicks, again as I said, simply sound like they was fuckin. If anything...they sound like they gave up the pussy...with the thought in mind that they have magical, gold-rimmed snatch...and it would be suffice to pull him away from his wife...........and it DIDN'T....and they been shitty ever since. Because that DOES happen........OFTEN. So they been stewin on the thought all 50-some-odd years like..."I gave up the pussy.....MULTIPLE times....and he STILL with that bitch Camille?!?!?!? Awe hell naw! He got his comin!"

""rape vernacular?" I have worked as and still volunteer as a rape-crisis counselor, and there is no specific vernacular. Moreover, running through details often causes retraumatization (in any traumatic experience). What type of weird-sadist-egotist-exhibitionist shit is this where you want alleged victims to relive their experience, so it matches your own? These particular women should go on TV and recount their experience in a way that is consistent with people you know and your current rape schema?

Fuck is wrong with you?

Also, what a lot of you goofies fail to recognize is that Cliff Huxtable was a character on television and Bill Cosby is a person. It's not your fault that these personas are non-congruent.

Whether he did it or didn't do it, they aren't going after Cliff, they are going after Bill.

#1... The "As I already stated" would serve as a context clue that I had previously spoken on it...

#2 ... In the post you yourself quoted, "rape vernacular" is in quotation marks....to signify that I know that THAT is not a specific term...but for lack of better wording, I MADE UP a term...cuz I wanted to...

#3 ... In regards to "rape vernacular"... You tell me Mr. Counselor... How many victims speak of their incidents and sound like they're reading from a romance novel? (Which had been my previous point) I can tell you that I watched several of Cosby's accusers do just that. There was no retraumatization... There were no tears... There were no looks of disgust... Just straight up twinkly eyes and tightly crossed legs like they pussy had started twitchin. It's not about the "way I want them to speak because I'm some sick sadist who wants them to relive their experience".......it's about the typical way that rape victims tend to speak when they ARE "reliving" their experiences. None of which had been exhibited by any of the accusers that I had seen...
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I was disappointed in Cosby for his comments simply because he should know better. Cosby may have technically been right, but when he did it in front of white folks it set a bad example. You never throw your own under the bus in front of other groups and he should've known this. But despite that he put in enough work for me to let it slide especially when they're trying to destroy his legacy over fuckery.

Cosby gave that speech at the naacp awards.

0e5451e2e71f0139a4af92e832b4b1a6.jpg

And white folks took his words and gave him a pat on the head. Now those same white folks are contributing to his demise.

You moving the goal post to what you stated but I'll address that as well.

Fact remains white people didn't need his words to do shit actually.

You really trying to blame Cosby for talking to black people cause some white people took what he said ran with and put their own spin on it. That shit makes sense to you?

Fucked up you and others actually think white people gave him a pat on the head when he was never talking to them or said what said to gain favor from or with white people.

The shit you saying ain't adding up.

When coons comment on black people with "what about black on black crime" talk they're ALWAYS addressing black people their comments are FOR black people. So what Cosby did was no different than Ray Lewis or Stephen A and countless other coons that throw black people under the bus. They use those words as a tool to go "see see even the black guy is saying it so we can't be wrong", it gives them the satisfaction. After his pound cake speech he DID get pats on the head from white folks. Just like coons when they throw black people under the bus. But unlike known coons I let it slide because he put in work. And because of that I'm not siding with them against one of our own.

u cant compare Cosby to Ray Lewis and Stephen A when they for one gettin paid by the white establishment..

which brings me to no. 2 they are provided a platform due to said establishment..

white people are the general audience to them niggas..

lol huh? Where do you think Cosby getting his money from? We wouldn't even know Bill Cosby if it wasn't for the white establishment.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    <--- owner of the 300th post
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    2stepz_ahead(Nope)Olorun22Bender Rodriguez