In a PR blitz before his trial, Bill Cosby blames racism for sexual assault claims

2456723

Replies

  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did it become 60 women against Cosby ,I remember it being around 40 women?
    twenty2
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For real though, some of those broads probably are lying but all of 'em not. Innocent until proven guilty but with so many accusations he bound to have done something
    CashmoneyDuxBlackAX410
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 215 ✭✭
    edited May 16
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

    At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of rape, so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

    Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a nigga down. Sometimes niggas are just guilty.

    y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

    point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

    bitches willingly took them shits back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

    u dont go to no fuckin drug party get fucked on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was raped..

    bitch get all the way the fuck outta here.
    u got fucked!

    did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he rape these bitches?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a bitch and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its rape..

    but it wasnt rape 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

    Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

    And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not rape.

    they mixed the drug wit cocaine..

    people saw the wolf of wallstreet movie and took it as it made u a zombie based off that scene wit the lambo..
    but negate the fact they said in the very same movie if u RESIST the urge to GO TO SLEEP u experience the best high..

    iunno.. tho..
    i wasnt there and i dont do drugs..
    but those were the drug OF CHOICE back in the day and u had to be somebody to have them so ofcourse bitches go flock to the stars..

    Bill bein one of them..

    bitches knew what they was doin..
    to this day bitches fuckin for fire weed..

    so miss me wit the bullshit..
    a white bitch clamin a black man raped her back then?? and white men okay wit it!?

    nigga please..

    This is where this story falls apart for me,there is no way in hell a black man is raping all of these white women back in the 1960's -1980's and is getting away with it America.

    this wasn't just any blk man...it was bill cosby

    oj was beating nicole's ass for decades but the police didn't do a thing until he allegedly went too far
    BOSSExcellence5th LetterJoshuaMoshua  atribecalledgabiChiCityJusDre313
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 215 ✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

    At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of rape, so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

    Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a nigga down. Sometimes niggas are just guilty.

    y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

    point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

    bitches willingly took them shits back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

    u dont go to no fuckin drug party get fucked on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was raped..

    bitch get all the way the fuck outta here.
    u got fucked!

    did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he rape these bitches?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a bitch and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its rape..

    but it wasnt rape 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

    Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

    And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not rape.

    they mixed the drug wit cocaine..

    people saw the wolf of wallstreet movie and took it as it made u a zombie based off that scene wit the lambo..
    but negate the fact they said in the very same movie if u RESIST the urge to GO TO SLEEP u experience the best high..

    iunno.. tho..
    i wasnt there and i dont do drugs..
    but those were the drug OF CHOICE back in the day and u had to be somebody to have them so ofcourse bitches go flock to the stars..

    Bill bein one of them..

    bitches knew what they was doin..
    to this day bitches fuckin for fire weed..

    so miss me wit the bullshit..
    a white bitch clamin a black man raped her back then?? and white men okay wit it!?

    nigga please..

    This is where this story falls apart for me,there is no way in hell a black man is raping all of these white women back in the 1960's -1980's and is getting away with it America.

    this wasn't just any blk man...it was bill cosby

    oj was beating on nicole for decades but the police didn't do a thing until he allegedly went too far

    bitch shut the fuck up..


    I know bill was the father you never had and you are in your feelings so I forgive you


    BOSSExcellence
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 215 ✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

    At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of rape, so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

    Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a nigga down. Sometimes niggas are just guilty.

    y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

    point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

    bitches willingly took them shits back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

    u dont go to no fuckin drug party get fucked on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was raped..

    bitch get all the way the fuck outta here.
    u got fucked!

    did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he rape these bitches?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a bitch and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its rape..

    but it wasnt rape 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

    Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

    And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not rape.

    He never had sex with unconscious women nor did he drug any woman. They both took drugs and had consensual sex.

    how do you know this for sure? lol


  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 21,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

    At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of rape, so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

    Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a nigga down. Sometimes niggas are just guilty.

    y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

    point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

    bitches willingly took them shits back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

    u dont go to no fuckin drug party get fucked on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was raped..

    bitch get all the way the fuck outta here.
    u got fucked!

    did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he rape these bitches?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a bitch and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its rape..

    but it wasnt rape 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

    Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

    And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not rape.

    He never had sex with unconscious women nor did he drug any woman. They both took drugs and had consensual sex.

    how do you know this for sure? lol


    same way u know the bitches aint lyin..

    see how that works??
    Meesteronetoughmiracle
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 215 ✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

    At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of rape, so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

    Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a nigga down. Sometimes niggas are just guilty.

    y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

    point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

    bitches willingly took them shits back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

    u dont go to no fuckin drug party get fucked on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was raped..

    bitch get all the way the fuck outta here.
    u got fucked!

    did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he rape these bitches?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a bitch and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its rape..

    but it wasnt rape 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

    Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

    And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not rape.

    He never had sex with unconscious women nor did he drug any woman. They both took drugs and had consensual sex.

    how do you know this for sure? lol


    same way u know the bitches aint lyin..

    see how that works??

    I'm just speculating

    I'm not the one presenting my opinion as fact
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 35,922 Regulator
    5th Letter wrote: »
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

    At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of rape, so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

    Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a nigga down. Sometimes niggas are just guilty.

    y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

    point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

    bitches willingly took them shits back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

    u dont go to no fuckin drug party get fucked on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was raped..

    bitch get all the way the fuck outta here.
    u got fucked!

    did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he rape these bitches?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a bitch and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its rape..

    but it wasnt rape 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

    Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

    And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not rape.

    He never had sex with unconscious women nor did he drug any woman. They both took drugs and had consensual sex.

    how do you know this for sure? lol

    Cosby said he gave women drugs (which he himself partaken in) and had consensual sex. But people decided on purpose to ignore that while continuing to push the narrative that he drug and had sex with unconscious women.
    BOSSExcellence
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 215 ✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

    At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of rape, so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

    Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a nigga down. Sometimes niggas are just guilty.

    y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

    point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

    bitches willingly took them shits back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

    u dont go to no fuckin drug party get fucked on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was raped..

    bitch get all the way the fuck outta here.
    u got fucked!

    did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he rape these bitches?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a bitch and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its rape..

    but it wasnt rape 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

    Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

    And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not rape.

    they mixed the drug wit cocaine..

    people saw the wolf of wallstreet movie and took it as it made u a zombie based off that scene wit the lambo..
    but negate the fact they said in the very same movie if u RESIST the urge to GO TO SLEEP u experience the best high..

    iunno.. tho..
    i wasnt there and i dont do drugs..
    but those were the drug OF CHOICE back in the day and u had to be somebody to have them so ofcourse bitches go flock to the stars..

    Bill bein one of them..

    bitches knew what they was doin..
    to this day bitches fuckin for fire weed..

    so miss me wit the bullshit..
    a white bitch clamin a black man raped her back then?? and white men okay wit it!?

    nigga please..

    This is where this story falls apart for me,there is no way in hell a black man is raping all of these white women back in the 1960's -1980's and is getting away with it America.

    they tryin to use today's standard of rape..
    u know when the feminist took over..


    a bitch can go out wit a nigga get drunk and high wit a nigga and wake up.. sober up and claim rape..

    ONLY the male in the situation is held accountable
    ..
    thats in todays day..
    back then a bitch didnt want to get fuck she didnt sneak to a nigga's house in the middle of the night while his wife is sleepin..

    THATS why they had to wait 50yrs to claim rape.

    but let someone drive in that same state of drunk or highness and kill folk.... all of a sudden decision making and accountability comeinto play when they lock u up.... Its all bullshit

    what?

    so if you get caught slipping and pass out drunk with a female should you not be able to press charges if you wake up to an empty house?

  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 215 ✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    There might be some racism behind the difference between how he is being treated vs some others, but even then, that might be a stretch.

    At this point, dude is pretty much accused of being the Michael Jordan of rape, so it stands to reason he'd get more press than the other violators. There is also the fact that he actually admitted to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of sex with women.

    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/bill-cosby-quaaludes-sexual-assault-allegations/

    Sometimes there is no conspiracy to take a nigga down. Sometimes niggas are just guilty.

    y'know there was a time when blacks and whites couldnt marry.. let alone be together..

    point bein we cant judge and condemn a man for somethin he did in a different time and era..

    bitches willingly took them shits back in the day not to fall asleep but for the euphoric feeling...
    EVERYONE WAS DOIN IT..

    u dont go to no fuckin drug party get fucked on and 50yrs later say because u were under the influence u was raped..

    bitch get all the way the fuck outta here.
    u got fucked!

    did this man cheat on his wife??
    sure..
    did he rape these bitches?? by today's standards yes.. seein as if u so much as look at a bitch and think nasty thoughts witout her consent its rape..

    but it wasnt rape 50yrs ago orelse they wouldve hung his black ass..

    Would you say the same thing about the "reformed" racists from the 50 years ago?

    And from my understanding Quaaludes ain't like alcohol where a chick may be doing what she really wants to do anyway while under the influences. Quaaludes knock people out. So I'm not sure how you figure that a dude giving drugs to a chick and then having sex with that chick while she's unconscious or close to it is not rape.

    He never had sex with unconscious women nor did he drug any woman. They both took drugs and had consensual sex.

    how do you know this for sure? lol

    Cosby said he gave women drugs (which he himself partaken in) and had consensual sex. But people decided on purpose to ignore that while continuing to push the narrative that he drug and had sex with unconscious women.

    so it's not possible that he's lying to protect himself?
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Summertime; still got on Bearfurz and Skully NawfPosts: 11,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Apparently Bill Cosby was too powerful in the 60's but today (even though he's 10x richer and more powerful) is the perfect time to speak out against him.

    aye..
    if its in the news it must be true..

    along wit everything else they say about black people..

    i mean we cant have it both ways..
    either the media is a tool that manipulates and decieve or its out here kickin facts!?

    It's 2017. Facts don't matter
    BOSSExcellenceChiCity
Sign In or Register to comment.