What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

White Men Can't Jump vs. Above the Rim

2»

Replies

  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,185 Regulator
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    ATR u smokin dix if you think WMCJ is better. I mean the gritty feel of above the rim, the quotables, the mystery of tommy Shepard I mean dann. Plus the homie wood Harris. Y'all tripping cuhz

    "Let's go play ball on the roof"
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WMCJ
    i aint go front..
    i aint even think about how dumb that shit was until this thread..

    thought it was jus an EastCoast thing..

    i never try to understand them niggas. haha
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    RawAce
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Ill compare lion king vs Goodfellas if u make the thread. It aint that hard.

    Lion king

    Overrated movie. Yeah I fucking said it.
    CJCapitalBR.D.infamous114the ghost
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WMCJ
    Tough call.
    photo.jpg
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Above the Rim
    Tommy and Nutso was doin dope.
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Above the Rim
    moyo wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    ATR u smokin dix if you think WMCJ is better. I mean the gritty feel of above the rim, the quotables, the mystery of tommy Shepard I mean dann. Plus the homie wood Harris. Y'all tripping cuhz

    You kidding, right? WMCJ had quotables for days. Plus a young nigga learned how to talk shit on the court cuz of that movie.

    Above the Rim still a classic tho.

    "U gotta be soldiers not clowns!!! You see that? I'm a soldier! I don't give a dann about you or this nigga in the back... I will bury the both of you muthafuckas.. Now drive nigga! " - that's the kind of timeless shit I'm talking about chief

    Nigga u need a hug or a role model or somethin... lol Marlon Wayans had me rollin that whole movie...

    The whole tension between him and wood Harris in that movie was hilarious
    moyo
  • moyomoyo Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    moyo wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    ATR u smokin dix if you think WMCJ is better. I mean the gritty feel of above the rim, the quotables, the mystery of tommy Shepard I mean dann. Plus the homie wood Harris. Y'all tripping cuhz

    You kidding, right? WMCJ had quotables for days. Plus a young nigga learned how to talk shit on the court cuz of that movie.

    Above the Rim still a classic tho.

    "U gotta be soldiers not clowns!!! You see that? I'm a soldier! I don't give a dann about you or this nigga in the back... I will bury the both of you muthafuckas.. Now drive nigga! " - that's the kind of timeless shit I'm talking about chief

    Nigga u need a hug or a role model or somethin... lol Marlon Wayans had me rollin that whole movie...

    The whole tension between him and wood Harris in that movie was hilarious

    "Nigga u jus mad cuz u gone be sittin the bench, while my man Kyle runnin point & shit." lol
    Mississippi's finest
    SELASI_ijee504
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Above the Rim
    "Bombers, Bombers, Bombers... Championship! All you gotta do is gimmie the rock"
    moyo
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WMCJ
    northside7 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Ill compare lion king vs Goodfellas if u make the thread. It aint that hard.

    Lion king

    Overrated movie. Yeah I fucking said it.

    I wouldnt say that....

    But its a complete ripoff of The Land Before Time tho
    R.D.
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Ill compare lion king vs Goodfellas if u make the thread. It aint that hard.

    Lion king

    Overrated movie. Yeah I fucking said it.

    I wouldnt say that....

    But its a complete ripoff of The Land Before Time tho

    That's another terrible movie as well.
    TheGOAT
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    White Men Cant Jump is the GOAT basketball movie period.

    hoopdreams1.jpg

    I Disagree
    freshb651
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Above the Rim
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    White Men Cant Jump is the GOAT basketball movie period.

    hoopdreams1.jpg

    I Disagree

    That's a doc but u got this
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,185 Regulator
    Above The Rim is more a hood movie that has basketball
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Revolver Ocelot
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WMCJ
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    White Men Cant Jump is the GOAT basketball movie period.

    hoopdreams1.jpg
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    White Men Cant Jump is the GOAT basketball movie period.

    hoopdreams1.jpg

    I Disagree

    That's a doc
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WMCJ




    Raymond was the funniest dude in that movie
    Revolver Ocelotsapp08_2001king hassan
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Ill compare lion king vs Goodfellas if u make the thread. It aint that hard.

    Lion king

    Overrated movie. Yeah I fucking said it.
    northside7 wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Ill compare lion king vs Goodfellas if u make the thread. It aint that hard.

    Lion king

    Overrated movie. Yeah I fucking said it.

    I wouldnt say that....

    But its a complete ripoff of The Land Before Time tho

    That's another terrible movie as well.

    Damn nigga who fucked up ur childhood?
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    CapitalBthe ghost
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.